kidnapped

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silvermist2000

Reaction score
hey this is sm and this is a world life of tamagoche world play were U your self get to tell YOUR own play and make stuff up AND HAVE FUN

example

name: april

famly mom daddy 2 brother and 2 sisters

tamagoche:none

HAVE FUN

DONT ADD ON TO IT JUST HELLOKITTY_97 SWEETBEE if u are not one of them just read

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginger got off the bus and walked home and opend the door she saw her sister april run down the stairs hi ginger april sayed how was school? It was good im glad im home though sayed ginger

ding dong sunddley the door bell rang i will get it april said hi april may said is ginger here may asked yea she just got home she is in her room want me to call her said april??? sure may said GINGER MAY IS AT THE DOOR said april WELL LET HER IN said ginger OK WATEVER april said

Ginger ran down the stairs hey may wats up nm said may sooo wat do u wanna tell me go april its girl stuff im a girl sayed april well.... big girl stuff u wont under stand lets go in my room sayed ginger ok sayed may so wat did u wanna talk about?? Im having a party at my house friday and i want u to come sure sayed ginger wat time..?? Well its a sleepover to it starts at 5

yea sure i would love to come ok i will be there um about 4:45 ok said ginger ok said may

as may was walking out the door ginger closed it and called her mom hey mom may invited me to a party...its on saterday...yea im gonna babysit her at her house ok love u too bye APRIL IM GONNA BABYSIT U ON FRIDAY said ginger OK said april

then she packed it in her back and calles may 'hey may my mom said yes and i have to babysit april' sayed ginger ok cool did u get the candy and stuff sayed may yea i did sayed ginger only two more days until the party said may yea i cant wait sayed ginger u need to help me invite ppl.OH yea sayed ginger i have some friends and i can tell them to invite there friends sayed ginger ok me to sayed may

after they hung up ginger started inviting emedeatly Amilia first "hey Amilia may is having a party on Friday can you come?"ginger asked "sure" Amilia answered "cool be there around 5:00pm to 5:30,is that ok?"ginger asked "yea that will be fine let me ask me mom MOM CAN I SPEND THE NIGHT AT MAY HOUSE TONIGHT .......... my mom said yes"Amilia said "ok see you then, bye"ginger said "bye" said Amilia "oh wait can you invite some friends?"ginger asked "ok i will bye" said Amilia " bye"said ginger

Last edited:
Ginger went up stairs to unpack her school stuff ding dong sunddley the door bell rang i will get it April said hi April may said is ginger here may asked yea she just got home she is in her room want me to call her said April??? sure may said GINGER MAY IS AT THE DOOR said April WELL LET HER IN said ginger OK WHATEVER April said

Last edited:
the she gets dressed for the party hmm wat should i wear she thought.....then she picks her favorite dress and puts it on come on april ginger sayed ok ill be there in a sec come on ur not spending the night sayed ginger i know sayed may well come on where gonna be late sayed ginger...... as ginger ran down the stairs with her bag she tells her mom shes going to the party when she opens the door the mays house her house was full then she is trying to find may hey may said ginger hey ginger meet my boyfriends friends older brother hi sayed ginger im ginger hi im drake nice to meet u sayed ginger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back