European Tamagotchi Music Star World Tour Edition?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwd45

Reaction score
Hmmm... It sounds unbelievable. I'm not even sure if it is true. But...

The other day I saw a new Music Star design that I hadn't ever seen before. I also saw a tamagotchi with a Chamametchi Pick, which I thought wasn't available in the UK.

Then, I found this link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/TAMAGOTCHI-MUSIC-S...y/dp/B002RO82RA

The packaging picture says tamagotchieurope.com, which means that it is from Europe. However, according to bandaieurope, this design isn't available. This is quite strange... Does anyone have one of these?

I think that it is strange how it is a european tamagotchi, but it isn't on the bandaieurope website. I also think it is weird how they said it was world tour edition- but maybe this design is world tour edition- but only in the UK...

This design is NOT the World Tour Edition. This Tamagotchi was released in America and Australia (Wave 2 in America, wave 3 in Australia) and now it's in Europe. They just haven't updated the website yet.

According to Bandai, the World Tour Edition was cancelled, much like the English-language Tamagotchi Garden.

This design is NOT the World Tour Edition. This Tamagotchi was released in America and Australia (Wave 2 in America, wave 3 in Australia) and now it's in Europe. They just haven't updated the website yet.According to Bandai, the World Tour Edition was cancelled, much like the English-language Tamagotchi Garden.
Now this is going to seem even stranger...

Tamagotchi has been discontinued in the UK. So, don't you think they would have updated the website with the new designs?

Also, the UK doesn't usually get 2nd wave designs...

A new Tama-Garden? First time I've heard of it in the minds of Bandai at all....

World Tour won't be comming out. Many people believe the value packs were the World tour set... But its not. As it was said, they were cancelled.

I don't know if Eurupe is finished with Tamas quite yet... I wouldn't call it cancelled unless you have actual proof from BanDai Europe.... (Email....)

A new Tama-Garden? First time I've heard of it in the minds of Bandai at all....
Back in 1998, Bandai said they were going to release an English-language version of the Morino Tamagotchi, named Tamagotchi Garden. This was cancelled, just likwe the Music Star World Tour Edition.

When Tamagotchi Garden was cancelled, the next version was the Tamagotchi Connection. Similar to that, when MSWTE was cancelled it gave way to a newer better Tamagotchi, the TamaTown Tama-Go.

Back in 1998, Bandai said they were going to release an English-language version of the Morino Tamagotchi, named Tamagotchi Garden. This was cancelled, just likwe the Music Star World Tour Edition.When Tamagotchi Garden was cancelled, the next version was the Tamagotchi Connection. Similar to that, when MSWTE was cancelled it gave way to a newer better Tamagotchi, the TamaTown Tama-Go.
@-Gotchi-Gotchi-

I was under the impression it was a quick English release in 97-98. I just haven't seen it. I thought that you meant there was another comming out like the connections/tama-go. I thought they did release those in english.... I'm aware of what it is but I guess my head was in the clouds when I read that. hahaha.

I will read what is in the Europe link posted by hwd45.

Wow.... They are serious. That stinks that Bandai Europe is stopping the Tamas there...

Last edited by a moderator:
@SailorRosette: It was never released. When Tama-fans realised that the Garden was cancelled and Tamagotchis were (temporarily although they didn't know that then) discontinued, complaints were piling into Bandai America, and ho-with-the-hey-have-a-bichon-frise, they released the Tamagotchi Connection 6 years later.

That Tamagotchi is probably one of the last V6s released, quickly sent out to shops, and then discontinued. It's kinda sad that Tamas aer no more in UK. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back