New Zealand, Tama-go date announced!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookiefairy

Reaction score
I sent an email to farmers, and this is my reply:

Hi (-----)

We now have a better idea of when the refreshed Tama Go's will be arriving.

You can expect to see these products instore from late September, however there may be unforseen delays closer to the time.

Kind regards,

(-----)

Whoopee!!

Good news for New Zealand! Cool!

Thanks for emailing them on your country's behalf!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent an email to farmers, and this is my reply:
Hi (-----)

We now have a better idea of when the refreshed Tama Go's will be arriving.

You can expect to see these products instore from late September, however there may be unforseen delays closer to the time.

Kind regards,

(-----)

Whoopee!!
Who did you e-mail? Toyworld?

no wy Australia is awsome too !!! plus we get cheaper stuff than you guys do anyway the tamago is supposed to realese september to october in australia so we will get them probaly first if not it will be because nz is supposed to be a test country for most products

no wy Australia is awsome too !!! plus we get cheaper stuff than you guys do anyway the tamago is supposed to realese september to october in australia so we will get them probaly first if not it will be because nz is supposed to be a test country for most products
Actually, a lot of Tamagotchis have come to NZ first BEFORE Aus, like the V4 and V6

Actually, a lot of Tamagotchis have come to NZ first BEFORE Aus, like the V4 and V6
This is not supposed to be a topic for fighting about Australia and New Zealand being better (like Memetchi and Makiko fighting for the best curly hair. :D They are equal, they just think that their's is better without thinking about the other.), it's supposed to be for the Tama-GO.Anyways, New Zealand and Australia are both good.So please,stop arguing.

lets hope both nz and oz get the tama-go at the same time and soon i cannot wait any longer to get one :( evaryone online in mc has one and it makes me jelouse

I contacted planetfun.co.nz, one of the local distributor for Bandai Asia and this is what they told me.

HI there
They will be in stores in the next few weeks - I believe the Warehouse

are going to sell them on line so you could contact them and ask if they

are available

Kind Regards
Then I contacted the Warehouse online.

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email regarding one of our products.

We currently have stock of this product in store.  Unfortunately, because our website is fairly new, not all of our products are available online just yet.  We are unable to say when this particular item will be online but it can be found at your local store.

thank you for taking the time to contact The Warehouse.

Kind Regards,
I went to Noel Leeming, Warehouse and Toys R Fun earlier before sending the email but non of them have it. None of them carry Music Star as well. Toys R Fun was the last store I went to, I was thinking of asking them will they be getting Tama-go but when I told them about "Tamagotchi", they gave me one of those face that some of us would get when asking about it so I just walked away.

I think I might head down city where they got bigger Warehouse there tomorrow. Try and check your local Warehouse to see if they are available and post over here if they are available.

I contacted planetfun.co.nz, one of the local distributor for Bandai Asia and this is what they told me.

I went to Noel Leeming, Warehouse and Toys R Fun earlier before sending the email but non of them have it. None of them carry Music Star as well. Toys R Fun was the last store I went to, I was thinking of asking them will they be getting Tama-go but when I told them about "Tamagotchi", they gave me one of those face that some of us would get when asking about it so I just walked away.

I think I might head down city where they got bigger Warehouse there tomorrow. Try and check your local Warehouse to see if they are available and post over here if they are available.
Ya, I'll go on the weekend. I'll post when I find out, I hope they have them, the warehouse in my city is HUGE!

hmm very interesting it must be in oz soon then!! nz must be testing the product for au and nz all together and should be in australia by september if there in nz

Also Toyword (Australias version ) are getting a brand new toy refresh catalog this friday the 13th (Australian time) and the toys and catalog are in stores the 16th of august so mayby thell get the tamago on the catalog ill keep a look out for the catalog online lets hope they will be and i know for sure Australia will get the tama-go sooner or later in Toy world because Funtastic limited said they would be in stores at Toys r us and Toyworld (unknown if it will be avalible in kmart and target).

hmm very interesting it must be in oz soon then!! nz must be testing the product for au and nz all together and should be in australia by september if there in nz
Also Toyword (Australias version ) are getting a brand new toy refresh catalog this friday the 13th (Australian time) and the toys and catalog are in stores the 16th of august so mayby thell get the tamago on the catalog ill keep a look out for the catalog online lets hope they will be and i know for sure Australia will get the tama-go sooner or later in Toy world because Funtastic limited said they would be in stores at Toys r us and Toyworld (unknown if it will be avalible in kmart and target).
Sadly the Toyworld in NZ got a new one a few days ago, nothing new :D

This is not supposed to be a topic for fighting about Australia and New Zealand being better (like Memetchi and Makiko fighting for the best curly hair. :D They are equal, they just think that their's is better without thinking about the other.), it's supposed to be for the Tama-GO.Anyways, New Zealand and Australia are both good.So please,stop arguing.
Either way, California beats both.

Anyways, fn8909, many stores stopped selling Music Stars. The only place I still see them is Wallgreens.

Either way, California beats both.Anyways, fn8909, many stores stopped selling Music Stars. The only place I still see them is Wallgreens.
BurntSnow, all countries are good.You can name China,Argentina,Algeria,Australia,New Zealand,China,France,Germany and all the others countries, I tell you that they are ALL equal, that means none of them are better than the other.

Now please keep that in mind when you post, after all tamatalk is a place to discuss about tamagotchis, but they made a section for other topics.But still, the non-tamagotchi section is not meant for people to say "USA beats every other country, and they SUCK!", or "Philippines rule! and all the others drool!", and whatever else you can think about.

This goes for everybody.Think before posting.People that do SPAM or say rude things about a country, a person and more things that they want to offense don't think about how a person would feel when they saw it.It's mean to say that something is better than another.So please, don't say mean things,not only you will be less respected and hurt others feelings, you will hurt yourself when you see how many persons you offended.Some people think that they can do anything because nobody can find out who they are, and that's what some people do:they SPAM, and sometimes SCAM innocent people.

I am against the people that do that, and I always will be.

So please, no fighting, and no SPAM please.It will keep everybody on TamaTalk,TamaZone, and all the people on the internet feel happy and safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back