Photo
- - - - -

New Zealand, Tama-go date announced!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamagotchi :D

• tamagotchi-d user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:49 PM ( #18 )

hmm very interesting it must be in oz soon then!! nz must be testing the product for au and nz all together and should be in australia by september if there in nz

Also Toyword (Australias version ) are getting a brand new toy refresh catalog this friday the 13th (Australian time) and the toys and catalog are in stores the 16th of august so mayby thell get the tamago on the catalog ill keep a look out for the catalog online lets hope they will be and i know for sure Australia will get the tama-go sooner or later in Toy world because Funtastic limited said they would be in stores at Toys r us and Toyworld (unknown if it will be avalible in kmart and target).

Sadly the Toyworld in NZ got a new one a few days ago, nothing new :D

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:55 PM ( #19 )

This is not supposed to be a topic for fighting about Australia and New Zealand being better (like Memetchi and Makiko fighting for the best curly hair. :D They are equal, they just think that their's is better without thinking about the other.), it's supposed to be for the Tama-GO.Anyways, New Zealand and Australia are both good.So please,stop arguing.

Either way, California beats both.
Anyways, fn8909, many stores stopped selling Music Stars. The only place I still see them is Wallgreens.

sweet.angel

• sweetangel user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:35 PM ( #20 )

Either way, California beats both.
Anyways, fn8909, many stores stopped selling Music Stars. The only place I still see them is Wallgreens.

BurntSnow, all countries are good.You can name China,Argentina,Algeria,Australia,New Zealand,China,France,Germany and all the others countries, I tell you that they are ALL equal, that means none of them are better than the other.
Now please keep that in mind when you post, after all tamatalk is a place to discuss about tamagotchis, but they made a section for other topics.But still, the non-tamagotchi section is not meant for people to say "USA beats every other country, and they SUCK!", or "Philippines rule! and all the others drool!", and whatever else you can think about.
This goes for everybody.Think before posting.People that do SPAM or say rude things about a country, a person and more things that they want to offense don't think about how a person would feel when they saw it.It's mean to say that something is better than another.So please, don't say mean things,not only you will be less respected and hurt others feelings, you will hurt yourself when you see how many persons you offended.Some people think that they can do anything because nobody can find out who they are, and that's what some people do:they SPAM, and sometimes SCAM innocent people.
I am against the people that do that, and I always will be.
So please, no fighting, and no SPAM please.It will keep everybody on TamaTalk,TamaZone, and all the people on the internet feel happy and safe. :)

fn8909

• fn8909 user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:07 PM ( #21 )

For all the New Zealanders, Tama-go is called "Tamagotchi Version 7" over here, I've also seen them named as "Tamagotchi Version 7" in the Warehouse's computer so I guess it might be easier if you are trying to find them in the Warehouse, try telling the staffs by that name.

Seems like planetfun has made a page for Tama-go as well http://www.planetfun...uct.asp?pid=262. That page wasn't there yesterday, maybe staffs from planetfun also browses Tamatalk. :P

I couldn't find any Tama-go in city's Warehouse today so I went over to the customer service counter and asked them if they exist. They typed in Tamagotchi Version 7 and the item was information was there but the staff told me that the Warehouse from the whole Auckland region don't have them. :mellow: not sure whether they were sold out or they haven't arrive yet. They also did not tell me when they will be getting them so I think I might check back later next week. The price I saw in the computer was NZD$36.99 if I'm not wrong.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:53 AM ( #22 )

For all the New Zealanders, Tama-go is called "Tamagotchi Version 7" over here, I've also seen them named as "Tamagotchi Version 7" in the Warehouse's computer so I guess it might be easier if you are trying to find them in the Warehouse, try telling the staffs by that name.

Seems like planetfun has made a page for Tama-go as well http://www.planetfun...uct.asp?pid=262. That page wasn't there yesterday, maybe staffs from planetfun also browses Tamatalk. :(

I couldn't find any Tama-go in city's Warehouse today so I went over to the customer service counter and asked them if they exist. They typed in Tamagotchi Version 7 and the item was information was there but the staff told me that the Warehouse from the whole Auckland region don't have them. :angry: not sure whether they were sold out or they haven't arrive yet. They also did not tell me when they will be getting them so I think I might check back later next week. The price I saw in the computer was NZD$36.99 if I'm not wrong.

Australia's tamago is also called version 7 funtastic always refer the tamago to version 7 and if there 36 bucks in nz there gonna be 30 bucks in Australia i cannot wait for it to come out lets all hope for vthe oz toyworld catalog to have the tamago oz fans

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:31 PM ( #23 )

Seems like planetfun has made a page for Tama-go as well http://www.planetfun...uct.asp?pid=262. That page wasn't there yesterday, maybe staffs from planetfun also browses Tamatalk. :o

I couldn't find any Tama-go in city's Warehouse today so I went over to the customer service counter and asked them if they exist. They typed in Tamagotchi Version 7 and the item was information was there but the staff told me that the Warehouse from the whole Auckland region don't have them. :D not sure whether they were sold out or they haven't arrive yet. They also did not tell me when they will be getting them so I think I might check back later next week. The price I saw in the computer was NZD$36.99 if I'm not wrong.

omg i lOve you for posting this
(screams in head)

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:47 PM ( #24 )

Okay, its 10:50am here in NZ, I'm about to go ask my parents to take me to The Warehouse. I'll post when I get back, hopefully I have good luck!

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:31 PM ( #25 )

Okay, its 10:50am here in NZ, I'm about to go ask my parents to take me to The Warehouse. I'll post when I get back, hopefully I have good luck!

ok good luck lets all cross fingers that they have the tamago if they do it also means the tama-go would be in OZ!! within a week (yay) c'mon c'mon i hope i hope for the tama-go to be in NZ !!! i will check out the toyworld catalog in Oz to see for tama-go kk :o

*Edit* Bad news the catalog dosn't evan have anything to do with Tamagotchi ^_^ :( :angry: oh well the tama-go better be here soon i cannot wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by furbitchi, 13 August 2010 - 09:36 PM.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:42 PM ( #26 )

I didn't get to go! I didn't have enough time! I'll check tomorrow and next week

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:52 PM ( #27 )

I didn't get to go! I didn't have enough time! I'll check tomorrow and next week

aww oh well anyway i just emailed toys r us Australia to see if they orderd a tama-go to there stores heres what i wrote:

Dear Toys r us do you know if you are getting or have orderd a new type of Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi v7/Tama-go) if so when do you think they will come to stores such as the knox city Toys r us

thx ( real name was typed here)

hope they reply real soon and i said i was way older than i realy was because tru do not take kids/erly teen kids seriosly ^_^

Edited by furbitchi, 13 August 2010 - 09:53 PM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:04 PM ( #28 )

Well I hope you guys find out from your ToysRus.

It may not be wise later to lie about your age. Sometimes they can tell anyway by the way you type...I hope you typed out your words... Or they really will ignore you.... Not to be mean at all.

I'd like to find out who is all going to end up getting Tama-Gos. They are really enjoyable!

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:32 AM ( #29 )

Well, when they're released in Australia I'll probably buy some more Cassettes and maybe the Green Tama-Go, I'll just wait until September/October. :huh:

Edited by SamJJE101, 15 August 2010 - 06:33 AM.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:16 AM ( #30 )

I just went to Knox city tru and they said the tamagotchi line at the momment has been discontinued and they havent got any new tamagotchi's on there computer but the company would be the one who would know if there is so i hope i get feed back soon

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:01 PM ( #31 )

Tomorrow I'm going! I'll post if they're there!

Cookiefairy

• cookiefairy user photo

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:27 PM ( #32 )

I won't have enough money till September but I'll keep my eyes open.

fn8909

• fn8909 user photo

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:54 AM ( #33 )

Was thinking to head over Warehouse today but it has been raining all day. Hope you can find it tamagotchi : D.

Edited by fn8909, 20 August 2010 - 02:55 AM.

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:37 PM ( #34 )

It wasn't there!!!! I checked the whole toy section!