How old are you? Starting Collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
I was thinking of starting a tama collection. I just want to know how old most of you are and how you are getting about or treated by others because of tamas. I want to start one, but then I'm nervous of what people would say. I'm not sure if I'm going through a faze, but yeah. I'm going to try to sale a Sasuke and Itachi Figure. They are very expensive on amazon. So I hope if it sells I can try to start my collection off of that money.

I looked up most of the tamas

and I know that devils and santagotchs are rare.

So if the santagotch is around I might ask for one for my birthday or christmas

There's is this one orange or yellow one and it's big, I think it's called a deka, but I'm not sure about the name and what type of tama it is.

So yeah, I really just want to know ages (I'm 14 btw) and maybe a list of tamas.

I have 3 so far (not alot) XD v4, familitchi, and a color

There's already a thread on this forum that asks if members think they are too old for tamagotchis here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=117384
But that topic has been bumped and now is closed so its nice to have a new one.

anyways I'm 13 abd I've been in and out of tamagotchis since I was a kid. but right now I'm into tamagotchis and making my Collection bigger and at the moment for real life no one even knows that I even like them except my cousin and one of my best friends wich they both enjoy them :^D :babytchi:

TM Edit: This topic has been bumped - previous posts before today were made over a year ago - so it has been closed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back