tamatown wont load

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, since a few days ago it was being under construction, they put it up, but no one could login Music city. So we'll have to wait until problay tomorow and we will problay see Flower Hills.

Me too, I got my Tama Go today and It says I got disconnected. Hopefully it works around some time. :)

I've had the same problem since early this afternoon. The "Loading..." screen (before you even log in), stays at 0%. Then after a little while, an error message appears "We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try again."

[SIZE=21pt]Aliens have abducted TamaTown![/SIZE]

Still going on. It'll probably be up in the next few days.

Of course, the one time this weekend I have time to do a competition, and Music City goes down. Well, at least the competition results will be very different this time around.

I'm not yet entered the competition today because I'm busy yesterday... I need to enter and play the competition :p what will happen to my score??? arrrr! :eek: :huh: WHY TAMA TOWN WONT LOAD??? :huh: I'M FRUSTRATED!!! :lol: :angry: :angry: I really want to play in the competition so badly! :angry: competition results will be SUCKS! I will be "out of rank" on this today's competition... IT REALLY SUCKS!!! :angry:

maybe it's only an internet connection... who can still log in on this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not yet entered the competition today because I'm busy yesterday... I need to enter and play the competition :( what will happen to my score??? arrrr! :mimitchi: :huh: WHY TAMA TOWN WONT LOAD??? ;) I'M FRUSTRATED!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I really want to play in the competition so badly! :angry: competition results will be SUCKS! I will be "out of rank" on this today's competition... IT REALLY SUCKS!!! :angry:
maybe it's only an internet connection... who can still log in on this time?
I have excatly same problem, I did enter to the contest but I didn't have time to make gotchi king family until now... and now MC doesn't work... :angry:

I kind of have a similar problem...

When I press the easy log in button it dims then turns back to normal. But when I try to press the easy log in button again it still doesn't work. When I go on the server select, holy crap, all the servers are full. Like, literally. All the areas are full.

Is it just me, or do others have this problem too?

At the moment, it's working fine for me.

There are 10 servers, and each has 10 areas. This makes 100 areas in total. Currently I see 5 areas are full, and 4 are almost full, the other 91 are empty (or very low.)

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister's internet works but mine won't. :)

I'm using Firefox 3.6. I don't know which internet type my sister's using ;)

I am currently also experiencing this problem. I hope Bandai would fix it soon...

It might be on your side. Because I can get in fine. I just tried. But I did notice that when loading the log-in page it was slower. So I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back