TamaGo Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicam310

Reaction score
So I purchased my TamaGo today! I didn't expect it to be so bulky. O_O..

Well anyways, I noticed in the instructions.. they only show 2 games.

Will there only be 2 games?! I was expecting more coming out from this.

I know there is also a game from the Character I got. (Memechi) But I mean is that it?

REPLY !

So your saying ONE figure gives 2 GAMES and a SHOP? I don't get a shop and I only get ONE game, which is Cradles. o_O

300 figures huh.. wow. That's alot of money to spend. xD

^^^I really wish people would read the posts in a thread before posting themselves, because the starter will wind up reading a bunch of replies with the same answer, and I think it's annoying..

But, jessicam, you got what you needed, right? :p

Yes I did! Thank you guys ^^

Oh and one more question.. is Tamago more online based?

Not really. There are 2 small areas for the Tama-Go currently. But you can transfer GP.
I'm assuming you have a tama-go?? :eek: wow!! I can't wait for them to be released in Australia!! But first, can I ask u a few questions??1. Do you have any disappointments with it??

2. Is this your favorite model out of all the tamagotchis??

3. Have you found any cheats??

Last edited by a moderator:
1. My largest disappointment is its inability to match the enjoyment I get from other Tamagotchis. Also, I'm not too fond of the size and I feel the figures are a bit pricey.

2. Surprisingly enough, it's my second favorite. My first would be the +C. Many people think that the Color and iD are only cool because of the screen and Japanese download software *coughPSPfirmwareinfraredportcough*, but they also pack a ton of features. Now that I have 4 figures, it's a much more enjoyable experience.

3. This doesn't work all the time, but I get that "hacked" character by sliding in a Kuchipatchi figure in a really sloppy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back