Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:42 PM
Well anyways, I noticed in the instructions.. they only show 2 games.
Will there only be 2 games?! I was expecting more coming out from this.
I know there is also a game from the Character I got. (Memechi) But I mean is that it?
Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:39 PM
Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:06 PM
300 figures huh.. wow. That's alot of money to spend. xD
Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:15 PM
Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:16 PM
Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:40 PM
Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:48 PM
Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:24 PM
But, jessicam, you got what you needed, right?
Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:36 AM
Oh and one more question.. is Tamago more online based?
Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:44 AM
Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:49 AM
I'm assuming you have a tama-go?? wow!! I can't wait for them to be released in Australia!! But first, can I ask u a few questions??
Not really. There are 2 small areas for the Tama-Go currently. But you can transfer GP.
1. Do you have any disappointments with it??
2. Is this your favorite model out of all the tamagotchis??
3. Have you found any cheats??
Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:41 AM
2. Surprisingly enough, it's my second favorite. My first would be the +C. Many people think that the Color and iD are only cool because of the screen and Japanese download software *coughPSPfirmwareinfraredportcough*, but they also pack a ton of features. Now that I have 4 figures, it's a much more enjoyable experience.
3. This doesn't work all the time, but I get that "hacked" character by sliding in a Kuchipatchi figure in a really sloppy way.