Tama Go + Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlzRule

Reaction score
Can a Tama Go and a Music Star get married?

Thanks in advance for anyone who answers =D

This hasn't been tested out yet.If you have a TMGO and a Music star you can test it out.You can be the first one to test it out!If you don't want to or don't have them both, you could maybe ask someone to try it out for you.

I have both, and they both turn six tomorrow. A Dazzilitchi and a Kikitchi.

To prevent that they turn oldies, try to connect them now.If they don't, well, you won't be able to marry them, unfortunately.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
To prevent that they turn oldies, try to connect them now.If they don't, well, you won't be able to marry them, unfortunately.Good luck!
I wonder if oldies can marry between a music star and a tmgo... :)

Yes, the Music Star and Tama-go can connect. :) I have attempted to mate them but I got tired of waiting and let my Tama-go get married at the Date Place. :p I guess I'll give my result once I un-pause my Music Star. :mellow:

~Memetchi ;)

From my experience, any two unique versions that can connect can also get married..

V1 to V2,

V2 to V3,

V4 to V4.5,

V5 to Music Star, I've tried all..

Of course, the Tama-Go could be different on this. I don't have one yet, so I can't say for sure, not that I have anyway. :p

^ Last post was a day ago, I hope this doesn't count as bumping an old thread. o-o

EDIT: Or, 7 hours?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they can marry I tested it out and my masktchi (musicstar) and gozarutchi (tama-go) both had baby boys :D but was wishing for girls oh well :p

Yes They Can I Tried It Out On Kuromemetchi And Lovelitchi Their REALLY hard to get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back