Tamagotchi Tama-Go Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk!

Rumor has it that there is a glitch on the Tamagotchi Tama-Go when inserting the Ringotchi figurine into the device. So I just came back from Toys R Us with the figurine and tried inserting it in all ways possible. Here are my results (NOTE: These are the Figurines that are SOLD SEPARATELY, not the ones that came with your Tama-Go) :

Ringotchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you a game called Pattern Shoot. This will also record another character in the stats menu.

Mametchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you the default game Cradles. This will NOT record another character in the stats menu.

Memetchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you a game called Coin Catch. This will also record another character in the stats menu.

Chamametchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you the default game Cradles. This will NOT record another character in the stats menu.

Kuchipatchi

Violetchi

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything to change, or if you find any other glitches regarding the Figurines.

Have fun!

:( Me

I came across your topic earlier today and I thought about giving it a try.

I tried my Violetchi #130 Gotchi Figure and it counted as a new gotchi figure and it unlocked the game 'Coin Catch'. I left about 1mm space between the Gotchi Figure and the tmgo. This didn't affect anything on TamaTown however.

~shawdy~ ;)

I came across your topic earlier today and I thought about giving it a try.
I tried my Violetchi #130 Gotchi Figure and it counted as a new gotchi figure and it unlocked the game 'Coin Catch'. I left about 1mm space between the Gotchi Figure and the tmgo. This didn't affect anything on TamaTown however.

~shawdy~ ;)
I have encountered this on July 20-30, I believe. Kuchipatchi is actually able to unlock Pattern Shoot and Coin Catcher, depending on the circumstances (that doesn't sound right, I don't know how to type the sentence a different way though).
Thanks for your input!

*Edited Below*

Hello TamaTalk!

Rumor has it that there is a glitch on the Tamagotchi Tama-Go when inserting the Ringotchi figurine into the device. So I just came back from Toys R Us with the figurine and tried inserting it in all ways possible. Here are my results (NOTE: These are the Figurines that are SOLD SEPARATELY, not the ones that came with your Tama-Go) :

Ringotchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you a game called Pattern Shoot. This will also record another character in the stats menu.

Mametchi

Memetchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you a game called Coin Catch. This will also record another character in the stats menu.

Chamametchi

Kuchipatchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you either Pattern Shoot or Coin Catcher. This will NOT record another character in the stats menu. **NEEDS CONFIRMATION**

Violetchi

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything to change, or if you find any other glitches regarding the Figurines.

Have fun!

:nazotchi: Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I tried this with both my Violetchi and my Ringotchi figures, and now my TMGO has recorded six figures instead of the actual four that I have. What an interesting glitch!

I have encountered this on July 20-30, I believe. Kuchipatchi is actually able to unlock Pattern Shoot and Coin Catcher, depending on the circumstances (that doesn't sound right, I don't know how to type the sentence a different way though).

I confirm that the Kuchipatchi one works, and that it DOES record another character in the stats menu!
Thank you. Edited Below.

Hello TamaTalk!

Ringotchi

Mametchi

Memetchi

Chamametchi

Kuchipatchi

When inserting, leaving a small gap between the device and figurine gives you either Pattern Shoot or Coin Catcher. This will also record another character in the stats menu.

Violetchi

Have fun!

:( Me

The Cassettes that unlock Cradles do add one Egg to the Counter, but only if you haven't previously attached the Lite Cassette that came with the Tama-Go. The Egg Counter is only counting how many different Cassettes you can unlock. Current the Maximum is 9, which are:

• "Lite" Mametchi/Memetchi/Kuchipatchi
  • #101 Mametchi
  • #109 Chamametchi
  • #110 Memetchi
  • #120 Kuchipatchi
  • #130 Violetchi
  • #156 Ringotchi
  • "Lite" Coin Catch
  • "Lite" Pattern Shoot

Luckily, I chose purchased the Kuchipatchi Cassette, which comes with both Coin Catch and Pattern Shoot. :)

I've been putting in characters and it's given me new ones. I'm supposed to have only 5 characters and I have 7. I find this quite useful because I went online to Tamatown when the glitch happened and it gave me shopping for Mametchi.

I've been putting in characters and it's given me new ones. I'm supposed to have only 5 characters and I have 7. I find this quite useful because I went online to Tamatown when the glitch happened and it gave me shopping for Mametchi.
Thanks for reading! Glad you found this helpful :)

I'd like to confirm that the Tama-go Kutchipatchi figurine with a green base and green sparkles on it can unlock "coin catcher", "pattern shoot" and "cradles".. I was fooling around with it to see if anything else comes up.. and I got "cradles".. It may take some time to unlock it with the Kutchipatchi figurine since you have to really put some time into it..

I only have Memetchi and Kutchipatchi figurines.. So that's 4 characters on the counter.. What others am I missing?

So apparently there are things being recorded..

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting glitch. I was trying to do it with my Memetchi figurine, but nothing happened at first, so I slid it on all the way, and when the cabinet thing was popping up it suddenly disappeared. And once after I left my figurines on my shelf for a long time, when I put it in, it counted as another character on my counter list. Probably just another glitch or something.

I did notice (as with the Kutchipatchi) that when I put it in at a slant since one slid in more freely than the other side, that's when the "Cradle" glitch happened and another character was recorded.

@Alicefly, AGREED! I think that Bandai is desperately fishing for profit (as much as I love them) and they will be SO ANNOYED when they find out we can access different games with the same figures!! Haha :)

Kuchi :wub:

um not trying to be rude but actually all the character figres unlock coin catchers and they all count as a new figurine in the stats menu oh and also i know this is kinda off topic bt can someone please post a spoiler ( you know like what time each character goes to sleep and how to get that character and the poop schedule),but if you can't do it i'll understand i just need to know some of this stuff so i can try to get lovelitchi becase my friend got her but she keeps bragging about it and it's really getting on my nerves

i heard some of my friends say that when you put a certian charater on, the tamagotchi you meet at the park vary. is that true or no?

P.S. (correct me if i am wrong)

P.S.S. how do i know if my tamagotchi is doing the bathroom dance, it always looks like he has to go.

Thanks

Alright, i used my ringotchi figure and it recorded another one in my character menu, Mametchi just gave me cradels, and my kuchipatchi(lite figure) gave me cradles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back