my tamago log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamame20

Reaction score
hello humans! starting a log here as you can see! *you may now look at my log* ANYWAY my log hasn't actually started yet :eek: *gasp*. i was going to start a log but I went on vacation and discovered that I had NO INTERNET CONNECTION! so I have made the decision to start the log as soon as my tamago has a baby. the story so far is that I had ordered a tamago off the toys r us website (after stupid target canceled my order :angry: ) after a while it arrived! i started it up. I got a baby boy! i took care of it and it eventually it turned out to be a kikitchi! huzza :D ! then my kikitchi got married to an of corse lovely loveletchi! and thats where i am now. so until then ta

~crazy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes people the wait is over! I had awoken to find that my tamago couple had a little baby boy :wub: ! Time to encounter second generation tamas!

wellllll my log hasn't actually started yet *awwwww* ;) . you will have to wait until the parents leave the baby. all right people go home nothing to see here. letit be known that charlie (i named the baby that) was born on the 16th of august!

until next time or when my insanity is needed

~crazy :furawatchi:

Edit: and also if you want to you can leave me questions about the tamago and some comments maybe...? just no personal conversations

wazap :p ! today i slept till eleven in the morning :eek: .and because of that I did not catch my tamago leaving its child. any way my tamago became self confident at 11:40 ohhhh charlie! anyway i willl poast when he evolves.

oh right stats:

0 year

5 lb

2 gen

hungry oo...

happy oo...

frenship ......

train [empty]

has not pooped yet awwwwww

until next time ta

~crazy :kusatchi:

HELLO HUMANS! it's logging time :( ! soooooo any way charlie did the usual things babies do. he pooped he got sick but he oddly didn't sleep :( I also caught him doing the poop dance what i have always found strange is that babies poop on a duck in the middle of the room but wateva. the important thing is that at 12:14 am he evolved into mattartchi the bad care child! ops to many forgetful moments ;) . i forgot about him ad he pooped on the carpet twice my punishment :( and then at 5:09 he bathed a little

OMG IT'S HIS STATS!

0 year

19 lbs

2 gen

hunger o....

happy ooooo

train [|]

friendship ooo...

he fell asleep at 7:40

byas

~crazy :(

hi peps! more yummy log action is going to happen soon! soooooo today was a very eventful tama day. at 11:17 it beeped at me for attention. i am NOT taking very good care of my tama in order to get a woolitchi (IS that how you get a woolitchi?). then at 1:32 it beeped at me for no reason so I punished it. i had just gotten into the car and my tama made the catchy evolution jingle and it evolved into kilalatchi! one of my favorite characters! I hope that it evolves into woolitchi! And the rest of the day was pretty low maintenance. He pooped a little but he never beeped.

LOL ITS STAT TIME!

age 1

36 lb

2gen

hungry oooo.

happy ooooo

train [||||||]

friendship 000000o

laterz

~crazy :)

hiiii plops! today little charlie evolved at 3:14 into what i least expected a kuromametchi! I didint get a woolitchi but I have never had a kuromametchi before ;) ! the other thing that happend today was that I called up my local tru (wich just so happens is a 3 hour drive :p ) and they said that they had the figs and the gos! so 3 hours later I was at tru and saw that they had tons of gos all the figs and the carrying cases yup the CASES :( ! so i got the chamametchi fig and as an afterthought the kutchipatchi fig. and my brother got a wite tamago B) . heres a picture of my tamago colection and my kuromametchi.

https://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6923/img0757w.jpg

STATS ARE FAWSOME

2years

46 lbs

gen 2

hungry ooo..

happy ooooo

train [||||||||]

frendship 0000000

bye bye bla

~crazy :wub:

herro readers! sorry I have not been keeping up on my logging but not much has really happened lately. but today my brothers tamago evolved into an adult! a marotchi to be more specific so I am going to try to mate them there just crazy about each other! https://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3536/dscn1194s.jpg aren't they just awesome :D ! yah thats basically it oh stats

5 year

51 lb

2 gen

hungry ooooo

happy oo...

train [||||||||]

friendship 00000o

:3

~crazy :kusatchi:

hiiiiiiii lolys! my tamago got maried to an usawatchi! they are lovin it. usawatchi looks really cute on the tamago I really want them to have a girl because i want to see if i can get a loveletchi who I have grown too love over the years. my brothers tamago is haveing a growth stop so i went to the date place to get my usawatchi. the tamago I find really compeling and I am really starting to get atached to charlie the last time i was this close to a tamagotchi was fet a v3 i loved him and becked a v6 my first mametchi i dont really think stats ar nesisary so ta

~crazy ;)

this log is going to stop for now i am not curentally runing my tamago. when tt upgrade is done i wil start this up again until the upgrade

~crazy

:p

Latest posts

Back