Go TAMA ghosts! =P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
I know... its too early and all, but this way well get SOOO much people! You can hatch ANYTHING you like (Not Plastic Bottles, if you please :wub: ) Please guys, use a TAMA! of ANY KIND, including color, id, oseu and mesu, angel, devil, etc, etc.

The hatch is on the 31st, October, anytime. And there is a maximum of 25-30 people, we'll see. This hatch gos on for one gen ONLY.

Sorry, guys, but if we reach the max number of people, we might not be able to let any more of tamatalkers join us :furawatchi: so to aviod disapointment, please post Early!!

and please try to update at least once a day. ;)

Teeheee can't wait.

(and PLEASE dont spam or use bad language!! :D ) =]

~ilt~ [so excited!!]

Oh :0 I forgot to say which ones I want to enter xD

Uhmmm.... I dont know yet since I will most likely have a +color(or ID) by then...

sooo Does it really matter right now? I promise It will be a tamagotchi though xD I will

enter two tamagotchis <3

sooo Does it really matter right now? I promise It will be a tamagotchi though xD I willenter two tamagotchis <3
LittleChocoWolf [how I love that name :angry: ] it doesn't matter as long as you say what your entering when we start the hatch.

@ Tama_dude2010

Sometimes the hatch will get rambly if we have too many people... but will see, as time gos... :D

@ BurntSnow, okay, as many as you can handle :angry:

Teehee!

~ilt~

ooohhhh sounds exciting:) ill join! :) ;) does it matter what time on oct 31

ok i will join and use my v4.5 but if the tama-go is in Australia by then ill use one of them cannot wait i'm gonna dress up as a twighlight vampire lols (guy one for fun) and ill dress up my tamagotchi for october 31st too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p i will post pics and sketches of my charector as well for more fun

Last edited by a moderator:
I am definetly join in.It sounds fun. :eek:

I also am going to make a little costume for my tamagotchis,and I got the tama's costume idea from my parents. :kusatchi: I'll hatch my v2.

(The costume's a black cat or the night sky, except I don't know how to do that yet. :p )

I forgot, since all the countries have a time space (I don't know how to say it, butin french, it's:"Un ecart de temps entre pays"),which time shall we choose?

Joining! :(

I'll enter my V3.

Sure, why not? ;) I think I'll go low-maintenance and hatch my P2, as I anticipate being very busy in the fall. Can't wait to hear about everyone's updates!

People That Are DEFINITELY Hatching with us: :D

1. ilovetama2010 [moi ;) ]

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. OldSchoolTama

Due to the fact that some hatches get EXTREMELY rambly, I think I will have to say that there is a maximum of 35 people.

But hey, if there is SOOO much people waiting to join (DREAM ON, AMELIA*), I'll start a HALLOWEEN HATCH 2.

Due to the FIRST COME FIRST HATCH (hehe :) ), those above people has been given a difinite place in the hatch :D

~ilt~ [W00t!] ^_^ teehee!

*Amelia is my name in real life, and my mates mostly call me amy...

A dude: Hey, your off topic!

ilt: Be quiet! Little DUDE! :angry:

A dude: :(

EDIT: grammar prob and smilie fail. :( i Fail, big time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back