Get Mega Rich On The Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Hey there fellow Tamatalkers ;)

Ok today i realised there is a way to cheat to get LOTS of money on the Tama-Go (it comes in really usefull for people who always change their background wallpaper)

First Step:

Play games with your Tama-Go, until you have a bit of money. I played until I had 5000

Second Step:

Then you log your Tama-Go onto Tamatown. When it asks how much money do you want to take with you, take all of it.

Third Step:

Now this one is very very important. Enter your Username, and Login Code, and your account will be credited with whatever money you chose to take with you. Now, hit LOGOUT. But DO NOT LOGOUT on your actual Tama-Go. Do not take any money back with you when you log out, and don't Exit your Tama-Go off its LOGIN screen. Now you repeat this process over again. You will find that EVERYTIME you Log in using that same log in code, your money keeps going UP. And because you havnt exited your Tama-Go off its login screen, when you decide to take all the money back to your Tama-Go, you just press A, and enter the logout code that Tamatown gives you. But make sure you bring your points back with you ;)

Its really simple and since I have been doing it a can have whatever wallpaper i want, whenever i want ;)

Enjoy And Good Luck

~ChibiTama~ :)

Oh and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask, it might be a bit tricky for some of the younger Tamatalkers ;)

i cant understand can u explain it a little esear

@ Sailor Rosette - I was like that, and for the most part still am, but since I figured it out, I thought fellow Tamatalkers would like the information as I know were always trying to find out nifty things we can do with Tamagotchis.

@ Brunotchi - I'm really sorry, but I don't think I can simplify much more. I will try though. When you log on to Music City you can take money with you. When you Enter in the log-in code, it puts the Tama Points onto your music city account. If you keep entering the same code into Music City, you can keep getting more and more money. Then when you have however much you want, logout and take the money with you back to your Tamago :wacko: :wacko:

I think there is a way to do this another way...

1) What he/she said to do minus the logging out on the site

2) Refresh the page

3) Login again with the same code (IDK if it works yet - have yet to receive my tama-gos)

4) (If 3 is still possible) Take points you "made" with you

5) Repeat process until you get max points

My theory is that this will keep multiplying like (even though you need over 1,000) 2, 4, 6, 8...

THAT make for a lot!

Have you tried not logging out? (JUST refreshing the page/ starting over)
I just tried again, and yes, refreshing works.

Also to CuteLilChibiTama&lt;3: I misunderstood what you were saying. I believe when you say click "Logout" you mean that you're supposed to click the "EXIT" door in the bottom right corner, right? Because that's the only thing that worked for me. When I clicked "Logout" on Tamatown, it didn't give me the extra points.

I've got an even better method.

1) Log in your code like you normally would, transferring the amount of points you want.

2) Enter the same code into the system again, and a log out message will appear.

3) Enter the log out code into your Tamagotchi, and notice your points will still be on the system even after you transferred the points back.

4) Repeat steps 1-3 twice more until you have the maximum amount of characters on-line, which is 3.

5) When you can no longer log in anymore, take out all the points in the system using the log out code for the code you last put in.

6) Repeat steps 1-5 until you are richer in points than Bill Gates in dollars.

Sure, it's annoying to have to input codes into you Tamagotchi every time, but it is easier (for me, anyway) to do than most others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back