Forest Tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me about the Morino tamas or the "forestgotchis". I want one but i dont know if they are worth it. Are they fun? Please reply and let me know.

Morinos are really cool and they are more complex than the basic tama. Like when you first pull the strip, it tells you if you want to raise a tamagotchi in a hot or cold environment, this also has an impact on what character you will get. They have the same basic gameplay that we all know and love. My only complaint is that after a while of not touching any buttons (like 10 seconds lol) a screen saver comes on so you dont get to watch your tama bounce around for very long :D . But all in all very FUN!!! :D To find out more check out this link Info on Morinos Hope u get one!!!

yeah, I love the morino characters, I still highly recommend getting one, they are very fun! (and best of all a nice tam to add to your collection!~ :p B) ) YAY FOR COLLECTING!!!

yeah, I love the morino characters, I still highly recommend getting one, they are very fun! (and best of all a nice tam to add to your collection!~ B) :mimitchi: ) YAY FOR COLLECTING!!!
Yes they are great for collections. So are Tamagotchi Angel's. Right now I am trying to buy all the Tamagotchi V2 Connections. :p It's hard.

I went through a faze of wanted one really badly. Except, I just ended up getting a Angelgotchi. :furawatchi: . Now that I think of it, I really want one. :huh:

i've been wanting one for such a long time. they have one for sale on ebay, but it's $39.99 for the starting bid, and $49.99, i believe, if you wanted to buy it instantly. i'm saving up for a yasashii currently, but if i decide not to get a yasashii, i want to get a forest tama. they sound pretty cool.

I don't even get allowence. :)
yeah, i know what you mean, oniontchi. i used to get a little bit of allowance when i was younger, but after i got my first job when i was 15, i quit getting allowance. even after i got laid off from that job, i still didn't get any allowance.

now i do odd jobs for my mum and make money :D

There's one on ebay that has a green case for it. It's $49.99. If you want to bid on it, the starting bid is $29.99. I have plenty of money, but I'm still thinking :D (I'm leaning towards yes!). :kuribotchi:

They're so cool ! You should really try one. They're much different from other tamas. They have different types of icons and different features. There are predators which you must scare away by tapping the screen or screaming at it. I'd suggest not screaming, you'll be stared at forever. Trust me, you will not like it. :mellow: I'm getting one in six days and I can't stop thinking about it. Just get one! They're so fun! :mellow: :pochitchi: :huh: :gozarutchi: :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: :D :D :hitodetchi:

I do not have one but I am considering geting one B) I do have an Angelgotchi and I love it so much I have baought so much stuff to keep it warm and safe B) and stuff like that, but I have never had a Morino they sound like alot of fun! :wacko: :D :) :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back