Photo
- - - - -

Ever Actually Got A Mothra Secret Character?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bluejeanbaby07

• bluejeanbaby07 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:53 PM ( #1 )

I recently bought a Mothra, and I love it. Got the bad grub the first time, the fairy mothra the second time, and now I am trying really hard to get Mothra. I have searched high and low, and haven't come accross any definitive proof that these secret characters actually exist, or that anyone has acutally got one. From what I can tell, you can only get it from Mothra, if she dies of old age. So I am trying to test this theory. If I am successful, I will post how I did it, but in the mean time, I want to know if anyone has actually ever gotten a secret character on the Mothra Tamagotchi. If you have, please let me know who you got, and how you did it.

Thanks!

Replies

Views

Started

21 Aug 2010

Last Post

01 Sep 2010

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:03 PM ( #2 )

I've never got the "secret character" and I notice the comment that -Ra- made when he posted his Mothra Growth/Character chart in our TamaTalk Library Reference Section.

I don't think anyone has come up with legitimate ways to get the secret character (yet)! ;)

bluejeanbaby07

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:58 AM ( #3 )

Thanks. My mothra tamagotchi is currently age 12 in the Mothrachi character. I am taking perfect care of her, and will hopefully find out if she really does lay an egg at the end of her life stage. I will update if I am successful.

~BJB~

bluejeanbaby07

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:22 AM ( #4 )

Mothra died this morning at age 13 with out changing or leaving an egg. Someone told me how they got Godzilla, so now I will try that method. I will update if I'm successful.

PeaceFrog777

• peacefrog777 user photo

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:46 PM ( #5 )

I have got both Godzilla and the egg monster thing (I don't remember it's name). Once my character turned into the Mothra grub, I neglected it to get Makora. I then took excellent care of Makora, and he turned into Godzilla after a couple days. I don't remember how exactly I got the egg creature (I haven't run my Mothra in about a year), but I think he came from taking excellent care of the fairy. I was trying to get Mothra and Mora and Moru, but I kept getting the fairy instead. I'm pretty sure the egg creature came from the fairy, but I can't be certain anymore...