I saw something like a Mitsu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenNerd

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for something called a "FinFin."It acts just like the Mitsu.It has a tank,a button for feeding,and the commercial said that the more you play with it,the more closer it gets to you.

It's kinda like a "American" Mitsu even though they were released in America.

This is what I'm talking about.

"Fin Fin"

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! that made my day! that is Bill Nye the science guy!! haha...I have never heard of him as Fin Fin! I'm sure it was a mistake but that was HILARIOUS!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i whant one sorry for spaming i whant one i will buy them for 15 bucks but if it is new i will pay 20 bucks lol i whant one but not the girl one a boy one lol

Mods please lock this.

This is going nowhere.

TM Edit: I you want a TamaTalk Guide to close a topic you have started you can either PM any Guide online - or click on the Report Button (bottom right hand side of this Reply box) to let us know you want it closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw the fin-fin friends commercial today. I'm with you on this one NintenNerd, I think Mutsu may have been reborn in America. I'm considering putting it on my Christmas list.

OMG I HATE HIM HES SO ANNOYINGGGGGGGGG.

He repeats stuff way to much!! OMG. Ugh. He's the worst science guy ever. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back