mrs piggy's tama-logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspiggy

Reaction score
my morino changed into a cocoon at 10.12am last morning, so I have to set the temp to hot ;)

I have been feeding him all kind of food, played with him and he got injured by predator a few times and I had to rescue him from the bandages.

apparently, he will be in cocoon for 24hrs? so today (in another hour till 10.12am) he will evolve! oh yay!!

His temp is full on H right now.

Edited: He died! :( Apparently, it should be Hot but not HOT HOT.. so he went to Morino heaven this morning :(

AJ is still the happy UFOtchi, he is lousy with heading, gosh, terrible at it. He scores better that Jump then Bump, but I guess, he is not a good sportsman! LOLOL! He is currently on pause as I have a heavy duty meeting today :p

I started my V5 last night too, blended family, I never completed the V5, I gave up half way previously, so it will be cute to see it go one cycle.

Family Name = Love

Bonds = 10% at the moment.

Blended Family = Tororotchi, Ahirukutchi and Sakuramotchi.

Gen = 1G

Happiness and Hunger = full.

They wake up early at 7am! wow! I am not even awake at that time! :unsure:

I randomly select their training any of the options, not just 1st, 2nd and 3rd, well, my objective is to go thro' one cycle then after that try selective options.

I have a V4 that is on pause too, LOL! I just de-box her few days ago... and she is Addie, currently a Mohitamatchi and on paused until I have time to babysit all of them - yes, after work! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I put in the batteries to my 2 old V3 tamas and downloaded back into them, so here's what I have..

Blue Mametchi - V3 - Delia - Hintotamatchi

Girl :angry:

Weight: 16 lbs

Discipline: 5/10

Gen: 8G

Delia was overweight! I spent the whole day playing with her to get from 99lbs down to 16lbs, I wonder what she will evolved into.

Pink Red Cherries - V3 - Spike - Megatchi (ewwww!)

Boy

Weight:99 lb

Discipline: 8/10

Gen: 5G

Well, I am wishing Matchmaker comes quick for Spike and bring him away!! I do not like Megatchi!! ewwww!

I am not sure if a "good" character can come out of Megatchi's family.. will bad character smear my cute pink cherries tamagotchi??!! (I am such a snob huh?)

Fuchsia - Star V2 - AJ - UFOtchi (I like him, he's cute!)

Weight: 23lbs

Discipline: 8/10

Gen: 1G

I can't wait to see which character AJ becomes into.. :lol: I am not sure if I will get him to mate with Delia, well, will see if Delia is cute.

Pink - Kuchipatchi V4 - Addie - Mohitamatchi)

Weight: 14lbs

Discipline: 2/10

Intellectual - 19

Arts - 9

Social - 14

Yellow/Orange - V5 - Love Family.

They all evolved to teenager this morning, they are, Chamametchi, Mamekatchi and Ichigotchi. I love Chamametchi, she is soo cute! :blink:

So another 48hours before becoming an adult, now, I am not sure what else are they supposed to do. it's 100% bonded right now, and then what? Gosh! I need to go read up on those tutorials!

Morino - little black baby right now, am not motivated to play with him now.

Mesu - on paused. she is rather demanding at the moment! LOL! I do like the simplicity of the games :lol:

update:

V2 Fuschia - AJ is a cute Violetchi :D

I forgot about him last night and I found him his morning he is a happy violetchi :D

V3 - Blue Mametchi - Delia is Debatchi :lol: with 2 buck teeth, so cute!! :D

V3 - Pink + Red Cherries - Spike is still here, 6 years and no match maker yet, he and Delia had been giving each others gifts and tons of hearts, but no mating! :eek: quick! I want to Spike to go.. actually I want Megatchi to go! Hopefully something cute will come soon! Sighs!

V4 - Pink - Addie is a Dorotchi :huh: Cute! I am checking out the V4 charts to find out what she will evolve into :eek:

He is soo cute, he evolved today when we were in church, I had him on silent and not hear him at all. so couple of hungry hear

Blue Mametchi - V3 - Elena- Hanatachi

Girl

Weight: 30 lbs

Discipline: full 10/10

Gen: 9G

Delia left and she left Elena :) and Elena is now an adult Hanatchi - so cute!

Pink Red Cherries - V3 - Sugar

Weight:

Discipline: -/10

Gen: 6G

Spike left and Sugar is now a teen mimitchi so cute! I am keeping her paused at the moment, cos I like mimitchi!! :p

Fuchsia - Star V2 - AJ - Violetchi-- paused - will update this tama when i get home!

Weight: lbs

Discipline:

Pink - Kuchipatchi V4 - Addie - Urayattatchi

Weight: 63lbs

Discipline: 4/10

Intellectual -49

Arts -14

Social 45

I don't enjoy V4 play as much.. sighs, she is an urayattatchi, and she has a baby boy, yeah, matchmaker came today (yay!)

Yellow/Orange - V5 - Love Family.

now they are all 2nd generation (It is Papa Mametchi and Mama Metchi + Mousetchi (son) Sakuramotchi (girl) + Mattaritchi (son) and this time, we will focus cheerful instead of smart :)

but I might stop this tama too, I like V2/V3 still the best :D

Oden-kun is a meatboya right now, he is cute! ;)

On Paused:

Morino - little black baby right now, am not motivated to play with him now. - no change

Mesu - on paused. she is rather demanding at the moment! LOL! I do like the simplicity of the games

Lime Green - V6 - Carl/ Band - Cross

back after 2 years? LOL!

Anyway my V2 blue tama died, completely kaput-ed, so it's gone & that's the one with 10G *sad*

Right now, 2 tama are running and 2 on pause.

White - V3 - Shell - Patopatatchi

Girl

Weight: 22 lbs

Discipline: 3/10

8283889238_e9d6a5f464_n.jpg

Fuchsia - Star V2 - AJ - Violetchi- he's still around!

Weight: 32 lbs

Discipline: 9/10

After a long hiatus, I much prefer the V1, V2, V3 tamas. the newer ones are a chore to play :D I am not very motivated and I love the V2 game - Slots very much, so much that I am tempted to buy more V2 off ebay! LOL!

I started playing a few of my tamagotchis last night, sorted and tested a whole bunch of them. making sure they are working. I realized i have another V2 Hong Kong version (english) and another 2 V1/V2 Japanese version.

Most of them are working, except I have a flakey Tamaotch that is the reason why I am playing with it now, I am not sure if it is a weak battery, missing screws or bad electronic connection.

I have a screw that broke inside the devilgotchi :( so it has to be screwed on with 1 screw. These older tamagotchis are a hassel with the tiny screws, the last time, I had to visit an optical shop to buy screws! LOL!

Shell (V3) and AJ (V2), has been connecting tons, AJ likes Shell (4 smiley) and Shell is lukewarm towards him (2 smiley). I am hoping the matchmaker comes for AJ today (he's 6!). I totally like the Violetchi, it's so cute!

8287001950_8f4bfbc6c1.jpg

White - V3 - Shell - Girl - Patopatatchi

Girl

Weight: 23 lbs

8285972963_564823111b.jpg

Fuchsia - Star V2 - AJ - Boy - Violetchi

Weight: 32 lbs

Discipline: 9/10

8285972923_3f17acaf30_m.jpg

Yellow Stars - V6 - Etro - Boy - Kuribotchi

Weight: 10 lbs

Tone: 16

Rhythm: 43

Original: 56

8287029644_0eb24fbdcb.jpg

Tamaotchi - Ashichi

Age 1

Weight: 14 g

I also have a V5 running at the moment, Addie and her baby. I have a entama and uratama as well, i really need to go do an inventory log of all my tamagotchis.. it seems i have a missing yellow V3 somewhere..... will look for it again tonight.

Part 1) update of my tamas:-

Shell is now a Kuchipatchi! She's finally an adult! Yay! I wasn't expecting her to evolve, I was busy with work, I had her in silent mode, the next time I checked, she's a kuchipatchi! It's exciting cos she is technically the first tama I hatched after the long hiatus!

AJ left last night, his baby boy was crying this morning, I could not tend to him, so I had him paused the whole day. Baby Fin is now a Kuribotchi, a fat chestnut! Hahaha

As it was my birthday yesterday, I hatched another V2 and an angelgotchi. Hahaha V2 Is a baby boy Alex, I also had him on paused the whole day, been busy at work! I am on vacation next week, so tons of stuff to follow up before I leave for 1 week!

Angelgotchi is fun! I had her on pause couple of times today, lol! I wanted to play with the angelgotchi!

Part 2) tama updates

White - V3 - Shell - Girl - kuchipatchi

Weight: 49 lbs (need a diet!)

Discipline: 7/10 (did I missed the training?!)

Fuchsia - V2 - Fin - Boy - Kuribotchi

Weight: 44 lbs (not fat - big bones !)

Discipline: 1/10

Gen: 2G

Purple - V2 - Alexl - Boy - marutchi

Weight: 29 lbs

Discipline: 1/10

Pearlized white + gold wings - Angeltgotchi - Maruten

TP : 26

Good deed meter: 8/16?

Part 3) tama logistics:-

1. V6 Music Start - lime green

2. V3 Pink cherries

3. V3 white memetchi

4. V2 hot pink / fuchsia with stars

5. V2 purple

6. V4.5 Pink Kurupatchi

7. Japanese GUTS white and red

8. V1/V2 Japanese Pink translucent (not sure which version)

9. V2 Japanese white Lotteria

10. Japanese Ura-tama ciel blue

11. Mesu - clear with black cap

12. Osu - black translucent with clear cap

13. P1 red with white words

14. Odenka yellow

15. White devilgotchi

16. Angel gotchi pink

17. Angel gotchi creamy yellow? - 2 units

18. Tamagotchi Angel silver

19. Tamagochi angel yellow

20. Morino - yellow

21. Genjintcji - brown

22. Tamaotch pink 2 units (one unit is flakey)

23. Tamachu - black and white checked

23. Tamachi - king & queen 2 sets

24. Tamasuku - white with gold words

25. Tama town - white Kurupatchi

26. V2 Japanese white and pink words

28. Familitchi - yellow with blue roof

29. V1 lavender

30. V2 lime green

I have yet to get the latest tama, I was at toys r us, but all sold out, it's the Christmas! I will be in Hong Kong next week, I will check out the toy stores there!

Been busy last 2 days, we have an event in church and was busy helping out, not a lot of time to play with them, so most of the time they are in pause mode.

I forgot to mention, I have my tama chu running as well, the ringotchi/apple evolves today to memetchi and robotich is now some...character,,, I need to check out the chart....but I can't find one on my last search!

White - V3 - Shell - Girl - kuchipatchi

Weight: 41 lbs (need a diet!)

Discipline: 7/10 (did I missed the training?!)

Fuchsia - V2 - Fin - Boy - Mimitchi

Weight: 55 lbs (not fat - big bones !)

Gen: 2G

Purple - V2 - Alexl - Boy - UFOtchi

Weight: 52 lbs

Pearlized white + gold wings - Angeltgotchi - Maruten

TP : 17

Good deed meter: 8/16?

I flying out to Hong Kong tomorrow, they will all follow me to Hong Kong, including tama chus! I am hoping to find some of the older tamagotchis there!

Latest posts

Back