Wishes log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiAMONDS

Reaction score
Yay! Ive gotten my tama ver 2!! Im soooo exited! Her name is wish... She was born about an hour ago Yay!!

Stats

Hunger I I I I

Happiness I I I I

Discipline I

Weight 5 LB

Points 241 Gotchi Points

Im hoping she will become a hitodetchi (I hope I spelt that right) Hitodetchis are sooo cute!

Okay.. Right now I have 346 points =) Im gonna go get the shop codes, Ill keep you guys updated!

Stats

Hunger I I I I

Happiness I I I I

Discipline I

Weight 10 LB

Points 396 Gotchi Points

Oh, and incase you dont know what a hitodetchi looks like, it looks like this :D Next I hope to get young mametchi :D (not mimitchi ;) mametchi looks so much better)

Kewl!!! I feel happy for you and I Looooooove that name I was thinking about mines baby being Hope or Daisy fora girl and maybee Tazer Or Taza fora boy

Nothing much has happened today... Thats just because Ive just gotten hope from school (and unpaused it now)

Gotchi Points:621

OMG! LAST NIGHT MY HITODETCHI TURNED INTO A YOUNG MAMATCHI!! YOUNG MAMETCHI! WOW!

OMG! MY TAMA EVOLVED INTO A PYNOTCHITCHI! yesterday.... YAY! Thats 3rd on the care list!

OMG! WISH IS 7YRS OLD ALREADY!Im expecting the matchmaker in a few hours... Im so totally bumbed that wish has to leave :angry: *CRIES* Im gonna make a thread in the symmetry, but im okay about getting a baby girl/boy to take care of... Im thinking of maybe calling it hope, dreams,star,love or for guys chi,lali, Thug or nacho. Ive also heard of the name lemon on these boards quite alot, im not completely sure who made it up, but its soooo cute!

And maybe my new tama cant mate with my brothers tama! His adult tama left him with a baby boy today.. He hasnt named him though. He wanted to call it something evil, like vicious or something. The problem is, the name wouldnt fit.

OMG! tHE MATCHMAKER CAME 2 SECS AGO! Now i have a new baby girl! Ill set the time to midnight and name her Smile! Ill make a thready in the syymetry tomorrow... RIP wish :furawatchi:

The matchmaker came last night!

...................................................................................

................................................................................................

....................................................................................................... Its

...............................................................................................................................A

.......................................................................................................

.................................................................................................

....................................................................................

GIRL!

Wish is gone. Rest In Peace wish.. Go to the memorial for more info.. Oh, and check out my G2 tama smile's log.

Latest posts

Back