Who thinks that bandia should

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tamachi

Reaction score
otherwise known as morino, forestgotchi, and tamagotchi garden.

I think they should. especially if they said they would but then didnt. :wacko: :wacko: :angry: come on bandai!

- :(

lmao agreed :D

But I think instead of just the morinogotchi or whatever its called :D They should re-sell ALL of the tamagotchi figures, from Angelgotchi to now!! ^_^ That would give us all an opportunity to purchase the old fashioned ones which aren't for sale now :'( But don't expect them to come out in the marks any time soon, you'd have to wait until they've done with the gotchi franchise and that will probably be like 2020 or below!!

I'm one of Lady GaGa's little monsters and I don't care what you or anybody else thinks about that <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bandai America would have a reat profit opportunity by bringing back the old tamagotchi. Forest, Ocean, Angel. They could re-release them as "Tamagotchi Classic". I'd buy the lot of them.

that'd be cool

they would make a lot of money.

Because there are some people who only like the old tamas and aren't interested in the new ones

and then the other people weren't around to buy them or some were babies, like me, i was born in 1995 and unfortunatley my mind didn't know about tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have got a Morino and it isn't any thing special. I do like it but its not "amazing" because of some of the features that were included on it. The thing that I dislike on it is the screen saver. Its so disruptive. I would like to see my character on the screen for more than 5 seconds. Either way it remains one of my favorites because it was my virst vintage Tamagotchi.

Well I have got a Morino and it isn't any thing special. I do like it but its not "amazing" because of some of the features that were included on it. The thing that I dislike on it is the screen saver. Its so disruptive. I would like to see my character on the screen for more than 5 seconds. Either way it remains one of my favorites because it was my virst vintage Tamagotchi.
Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping (which is available in the TT User Guide section) for more details. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back