Kiro's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxkiroxxx

Reaction score
So...here's the last post of https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=170349 Faye's log :3 AND I QUOTE:

STILL paused. I'm thinking of taking his batteries out and using them for my Music Star. My sister's thinking of taking Jamy's batteries out and I'll let her use one of my music stars. I'm going to start a new log since this isn't all about Faye. Goodbye, ppl :D
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN. I'll start writing moar tomorrow :angry: Get ready for MOAR TAMAS!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! IMMA CRAZYWOMAN!!!!!! lol jk.

I. NEED. TO. UN. PAUSE. EIN!!! Liek right after I finish my homework. God, I hate being in school and loving my tamas this much. It's torture. Uh...I guess I'll just unpause him now...He just pushed a young Mimitchi over. And...he lost. Here you go! ICE CWEAM!!!! :3

Stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥ (Thanks to the ice cweam)

Training: 1 bar...fail...

Weight: 99 lbs...another one of my miraculous fails.

Name: Ein hurr durr. (HURRing and DURRing not included)

Generation: Oh...let's say...THIRD!!! AW YEAH!!!

Character: Tamatchi

He'll NEVER evolve, I had him on pause so long. You poor, poor tama. You're going to be as short as Edward Elric, Konata, and Hitsugaya. I'm such a bad caregiver. My cat grew up insane, after his owner xD

Byebyes---Kiro

I UNPAUSED EIN! YAY!!!!!!!!! When I got home from school, Ein was unpaused by me because I'm in a good mood. I wasn't but now I am. I fed him, and then got on TT to write about it :)

Oh, god. I just got over being sick. I DID unpause Ein for about 3 days so he could be there for me :(

Anyway, he evolved into that thingy...I think it's a bad care tama, but I'm pretty sure that it's just because he's WAAAAAY overweight. Still 99 lbs, I think ^^' Fail. He's that thing...uhhh...PIRORIROTCHI!!!!! Haha, I looked at https://tamacraze101.webs.com/tamagotchiv3.html <---that :furawatchi:

~

No tamatown because the passwords are no longer on my tamagotchi. NO I DIDN'T DELETE THEM, CRAZYWOMAN/MAN!!!! tehe...crazy its. gtg

~Kiro

EDIT: I forgot to say, I paused him yesterday xD *goes to post Jet's death on the TT and Tamacraze graveyards :( *

Last edited by a moderator:
Ein tis unpaused!!! What the...he's 3 yrs old and a teen?! Eh. I knew something would be wrong with him.

When I got home:

Hungry/happy was 0.

Training was 1.

Age was 3.

Weight was fail. (99 lbs.)

Name was Ein.

Gender was Boy.

Generation was 3.

Status was Sick

Screen had 3 poos.

Now:

Hungry/happy is 4.

Training is 1.

Age is 3.

Weight is fail.

Name is Ein.

Gender is Boy.

Generation is 3.

Status is jumping around the screen waving his arms.

Screen has nothing but him and a few scratches from age on it.

Ein is doing good and will now write his own entry.

hey im ein ppl. im just doing that jumpy thingymajig that v3s do...so...hai and i hope your enjoying my log. baibai ^^

~Ein and Kiro.

P.S. I actually held him up to the keyboard and just slammed the bottom of the egg on the keyboard. I fixed all of his typos and spelling mistakes he made, because he's a teenager...well...I am too...but I'm a cooler one! Nyanya!!! :3

EDIT: WHOA!!! That's my longest post!!!

OMG OMG OM--would swear but can't--G!!! EIN IS OFFICIALLY AN ADULT AT...Hrrm...3 YEARS OLD!!!!! Here's his interview:

Reporter: Hey imma reporter...Ein, what do you think about this?

Ein: (I'm gonna let him type xD) THIS IS WEIRD! MY BODY CHANGED!

Reporter: I see...what were you?

Ein: I was a star thingy, but now I'm a monkey-ish thing...

~Typos fixed by Ein. Caps lock activated by Kiro. Also, I did the capitalizing of I and I'm in his second sentence.

EDIT: Paused. Again. Lol. xD. Fail. Pwned.

Ein played with the ball.

Twice.

And fell off.

Twice.

Then I looked around the shop and that poor, poor school year tama got paused.

I'm not good at saying crap like this...but, Ein will always have a special place in my heart even though he's THAT tama that was born on the first day of school. :eek:

~Kiro

OKAY. He is still paused xD

SCHOOL xP

Messing around on UTAU x3

Ugh...sorry. That was SOOOO offtopic. The point is, paused.

I found him, cured him, made him happy, and got all the crap off the screen. He is safely....paused. Fail.

He's on my nightstand...still paused. Sorry, I think I may be spamming my own log, but I want to post his activities every day.

I just started my color! I hate how you can't give them names D:< I just call her Pink though. The story of finding my color:

I was digging around in my purse trying to find my wallet, but I found her instead.

~

Ein: Paused

Pink: Active

Pink's stats:

Version: +Color

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full bars. She has pink, purple, and blue.

Glitches: Popsicle stick and Japanese tea

Money: 690

Red thingys: 0

Weight: 59 grams

Generation: 1

Yay me I found her and I was half awake doing it!!!!

I left Pink alone all day. I hope she's okay.

~

She is. And it wasn't really my choice anyway. My school won't tolerate things like tamas. First time they see it, it's THEIRS. I'm not going to risk my tama, no way!

Latest posts

Back