Life time.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shorty4u

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Table of Contents[/SIZE]

* Plot

* Rules

* Forms

* My Character

[SIZE=14pt]Plot[/SIZE]

You're a normal teen-age kid off the block. Graduating high-school is a big step. You've got to figure out what you're going to do with the rest of your life! Whether it's college, settling down in a family (in some cases), or still figuring out what you want to do with yourself--it's all part of life. You decided to go to college. Now you have a group of friends--or are still looking for a group of friends--and you're getting through life, through struggles and joy, together. What will be your next step as you try to get through college? Let's find out...

[SIZE=14pt]Rules[/SIZE]

* No cussing or anything inappropriate

* All TT rules apply

* No fighting (role play fights are okay. Just not members fighting)

* You can only make up to two characters a person

* Use the forms I have provided

* If you make two characters, they can "get together"

* If you "get together" with another character, make sure they know and approve and what not!

* If there's anything else that pops in my head I'll let you know!

[SIZE=14pt]Form (Delete everything in the brackets!)[/SIZE]

Name:

Personality:

History: (Optional)

Crush: (Optional)

Looks:

[SIZE=13pt]My Form[/SIZE]

Name: Tessa Marie Dunn

Personality: Perky and friendly. She's always open to new friends. She has her moments though, when someone gets on her nerves, and if she has no reason to hold back, she wont. She would normally try to spend er time cicking up her grades (if needed), but since she knows what she's going to do with her life--be a published author and get married--she will have fun with her friends when the time comes.

History: Tessa grew up in a Christian family, but was always the outsider. Not that she didn't believe or anything, it's just she was never as strict or anything. She's been through her share of misfortunes and went through a depression when she was fourteen--because her mother died. But she found her way back enough to get back "in" life and go to college. Now, she's here, trying to make the best of her life.

Crush: whomever steals her heart.

Looks: average hight of 5'4" and dark brown curly hair. Her skin tone is nicely tanned (but not over done). Her figure is "matured".

[SIZE=13pt]By the way! This roll play is supposed to kind of like real life! So if you usually picture them in your head, it's "real". <3 I'll post something when I next get on.[/SIZE]

Name: Maria De' Cordo

Personality: She is a quiet timid girl. She has a wonderful voice, most people say its like an angel, but she hates it so she rarely talks. Seems like she has no emotion, and isn't really friendly, she tries to be but she sucks.

History: Maria has lived a half puerto rican life and half mexican life, so she rarely hangs out with her family. Maria never had 'real' friends, nor boyfriends, she tends to keep it that way. Her parents got a divorced, but she doesen't know why.

Crush: None

Looks: Maria has long black hair all the way to her elbows, it is always down. She wears a red ribbon as a head band. She always wears dresses, atleast blue ones. She is self conscious about her body.

Other: Nope

Name: Auburn Kingsford

Personality: Auburn is very, how you say, unique. She loves to be different from everyone else. If the most popular color is red, Auburn likes blue. If big earrings are in, Auburn wears colorful studs. Her passion to be different aside, she is very charming and really easy to get along with.

History: Auburn lived with her parents her whole life, although she was ignored most of her childhood while she was home. She won a full time scholarship with the state University and moved out as soon as she graduated from high school. Now she has her very own apartment and is very content with living alone.

Crush: Jacob

Looks: Auburn sports a black, layered pixie cut embellished with magenta streaks. A small nose, full lips, and bright blue eyes add flair and womanly beauty about her heart-shaped face. Her nose and eyebrow are pierced.

Other: Auburn is in love with bracelets. She is always seen with dozens of them on both wrists. She also really loves coffee. Anywhere she can find a Starbucks, she's home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Auburn pulled her Jeep Wrangler up into Josh and Jacob's driveway. She sat in the seat for a moment after she pulled her keys out the ignition. She always loved going to see the boys. They were such good friends and she loved to spend time with them. Auburn fiddled around with one of the many studs in her ears as she thought of Jacob. He's so adorable. she thought to herself and unbuckled her seat belt with a soft click.

Jacob heard Auburn's Jeep pull up in the driveway. He was the first one out the door, Josh followed him. "Hey, Auburn" He said

Maria loked over to the corner of her eye, she saw a jeep and her neighbors. she went back to reading her book, she was sitting near the window, it was open since her air conditioning broke.

Auburn burst out of her Jeep and lunged at Jacob, tackling him into a giant bear hug. She held him tight and rubbed her nose on his cheek, something she always did, making an attempt to tickle him with her nose ring. "Hey you guys! I'm so happy to see you! How have you been?" she sang cheerfully.

Jacob pulled away. "Hey! I'm 18 ya know! And were both doing good." Josh nodded.

Maria opened her door, she walked outside, she was walking a bit slow like a turntle. She had twisted her ankle about an hour ago.

Maria looked over to her plants, she grabbed a plant waterer and watered the flowers. She heard other people talking, but she ignored it.

Auburn cocked her head, a little confused as to what Jacob meant. "Of course you're eighteen silly! I never said you weren't." She laughed, the dimples creasing in her cheeks. Auburn gave Josh a big hug as well and blew a strand of her magenta streaked hair out of her eyes. She began to head toward the apartment and motioned for the others to follow. "How about I order some pizza? I'm starved," Auburn said as her stomach began to growl incessantly.

Tessa pulled her dark gray Mustang next to Auburn's Jeep. She saw her three friends--Jacob, Josh, and Auburn--standing on the porch, greeting each other. She smiled as she stepped out of her car and walked over to her friends. "Hey guys, what's up?" She raked her hands through her tangled hair. Her little lip pierce glittered in the sunlight.

./btw, I forgot to mention that she has a little diamond lip pierce :(

Auburn swiveled around as the sound of Tessa's voice hit her ears. "Tess!" She ran over and hugged Tess, squeezing her tightly. "It's been too long. Love the lip piercing. When'd you get that done?" she asked curiously. Auburn has had her nose and eyebrow pierced since she was sixteen, but seeing a piercing on Tess was a total shock.

Jacob smiled." Yeah, Pizza would be just great." Joshua nodded. Josh wasn't much for talking out loud, he usually just kept all his thoughts in that little notebook of his. But you could tell he was starting to warm up to, Auburn. He hadn't seen her in awhile. A small part of him..still really liked her. The other part said it was a waste of effort to try to get her to like him. She likes, Jacob he thought.

Auburn smiled at all of her friends. She was so glad to see them all. "Alright then I'll order it right away." Auburn smiled warmly at Josh. She always thought Josh was super cute, and honestly, she always had a bit of a crush on him as well. But she just sort of dismissed any possibility of a relationship with him. He was so quiet and reserved around her, she always thought that he didn't want anything more than friendship. "What do you guys want?"

"Pepperoni!" They both said in unison. They all walked into the house.

Maria pressed her foot. It was painful that she fell to the floor, grabbing her ankle that was in pain,"Help.."She yelled. Looking around she saw her neighbors friend's cars. "Help!"She yelled once more, trying to get up she failed.

"Pepperoni's the bomb." Tessa smiled as they walked in the house. She walked up to Josh and gave him a hug. "Hi buddy. How you doing?" She smiled again. showing her little dimples. "I've missed you all a lot."

Just then, Tessa heard a neighbor asking for help. She immediately jogged over and helped her up. "Are you alright?"

Name: Luna Miranda Clairintine

Personality: Bookwormy and smart, yet she is very aggressive if someone threatens her.

History: Her twin sister has cancer, so she is always looking out for her, helping her and she does lots of cancer fund raisers. She is teased a lot at school, but manages to hold her own. She has skipped a few grades. She reads many novels and plans to be a writer.

Crush: A blonde blue-eyed guy named Derek. Every girl in the school is after him. (He has a secret love for her too.)

Looks: Strawberry blonde, gray-green eyes and glasses. Wears her hair down. Doesn't wear makeup. Has a skater girl style.

"No, not really."She replied back quietly, she looked over to her sock, not only did her ankle got twisted, but it seems the it was bleeding.

"I need to sit down somewhere."She said, she tried to use an accent so nobody will know her real voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back