What Web Browser do you use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Let's see, I use all of them if they aren't working. I just installed Google Chrome and it goes MUCH faster then Firefox, so now I use this. :)

I used to be on Chrome but switched to firefox. I prefer it. =D

Tama :) Phantom

I have Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer, but I mainly use Chrome.

It's so laggy on my computer though. Seriously I hate the 'Kill Page' popup, it ticks me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Opera. For my heavy-duty browsing, I found Firefox and Chrome unusable.

IE8 with InPrivate browsing ON :D

And btw, Firefox has a simliar thing like InPrivate browsing (only it has a different name on Firefox)

And InPrivate browsing is basically when NONE of your browsing session is saved. Do whatever you want and nothing in the History area. And supposing how sites save your username and stuff, like when you type the first character and your username comes in a drop down thing, well, none of that either with using InPrivate. Really convinient if you don't want, say, your parents to know anything ^_^

*edit------STUPID LAPTOP KEYS ARE SO STICKY D: LEADING TO A GAZILLION TYPOS &gt;.&lt;

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Firefox but I have used all the rest and know how to work them pretty well.

Even though I'm on Windows, I'm on Safari. It rocks. I love how my bookmarks are in a bar above the window, and generally I find it faster than other browsers. Plus, it looks nice. Yay.

I use Mozilla. It works fine, and I don't like Internet Explorer, it doesn't prevent pop-ups. I heard that Google Chrome is really good, too. I've never tried it, but I might.

Internet explorer. I know people say it sucks, but it's the only browser I've ever used. Well, not used, but like used regularly.

I have Firefox and Chrome installed for back-up and going on multiple accounts xD

Internet explorer. I know people say it sucks, but it's the only browser I've ever used. Well, not used, but like used regularly.I have Firefox and Chrome installed for back-up and going on multiple accounts xD
LOL me too! :p

I use Firefox, but I really should switch to Chrome. I've heard so many good things about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back