Cheap Tamagotchis for sale?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnifeHawk

Reaction score
Is there any websites besides bidding sites that sell different versions at a low price?

P.S. Preferably under 25 us dollars

There's the tBay section on this website where other TT users sell their Tamagotchis. It also depends on which Tamagotchi you're looking for. As for stores, are you thinking Toys 'R' Us, Wal-Mart, Target, and Walgreens, etc.?

is it common to see tamagotchis at goodwill and other thrift stores because i might go check out good will

I've seen them there before but Goodwill and Thrift stores tend to be hit and miss so you would have to check back often.

Well, you can buy some used ones from Amazon at 19 USD. Most of the time, they're in a new condition.

If buying one from a thrift store such as Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc., be careful. Sometimes they work sometimes they won't. I found my Santaclautchi in a Goodwill, so you never know what you may find. And it was brand new in the box, which was a surprise. It was kept behind the counter where they keep the good stuff. I paid $20 or $25 for it in 2004.

It's always worth checking out local Yard Sales too - or Jumble Sales at Chruch/School (not sure how common that kind of sale is in the USA - they are usually held quite regularly in the UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back