___Y o u `r e Late F o r [[t e a!]]~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

§pider°croft

Reaction score
____________[SIZE=14pt]Dear Sir or madam. You are hereby[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]❀[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Cordially[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]❀[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]invited to a tea party today at 4 o' clock. We ask that you wear your most eyecatching clothing. Do not fret about the lack of location. Special preparations have already been made. Signed,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]♏[/SIZE].Ħ

As you may have guessed, this is an Alice in Wonderland Roleplay, please treat it as such

The above letter arrived for you this morning, there was no return address, just a peice of parchment, tied in a red ribbon, and sealed with wax. Because of the timing, and utter strangeness, one could only assume it was a practical joke. But out of curiousity, you tease the idea, and dress up as asked, and waited outside at precisely 4 o' clock. No car or bus arrives, so one starts to head inside, a little dissapointed. When you look back once more, you find yourself transported someplace different. A place of utter madness . And in this palce of utter madness, you find a long, rather bizarre set table. With odd cups and saucers here, and mismatched chairs there. At the head of the strange table, sitting in a magnificent armchair, one finds a strange man, with colourful clothes, an pale face with an odd expression of amusement and madness, and an incredible hat. Sitting beside this...This mad hatter is two other folks, a hare, with an equally mad expression, and a dormouse. This is the mad tea party people.

Rules:

-This is a literate role play. This includes grammar, spelling, and absolutely no one liners!

-No Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's, scene queens/kings, or annoying emo children please.

-For a personal appearance, you must include what your character is wearing, and other things like that. No adjectives.

-You can use a picture for above, but I ask no anime, or celebrities, or scene people etc.

-This is MY roleplay, I can kick you out.

-Obey all TT rules please, were all here to have fun.

Form:

Name:

Nationality:

Appearance:

Personality:

History?: (optional)

Other:

I'll post when some one else does.

Last edited by a moderator:
occ; Ah how I love this book! (And movie!)

Name: Auburn Kingsford

Nationality: American

Appearance: Auburn's style is quite . . . how you say . . . unique, but in a rather fashionable manner. She sports a black layered pixie cut embellished with magenta highlights. Her small nose , high cheek bones, and full lips add flair and womanly beauty about her heart shaped face. Her nose is pierced with a small diamond stud. This is her outfit.

Personality: Auburn is very outgoing and quite easy to talk with. Most find Auburn extremely agreeable and few have seen her unhappy. Her charming personality and friendly nature make getting along with Auburn extremely easy.

History:

Other: Auburn loves coffee. Starbucks is almost like her second home. She likes tea as well, but nothing can compare to her dark chocolate peppermint mocha.

[SIZE=8pt]Name: Elizabeth Goodheart[/SIZE]

Nationality: She is Italian.

Appearance: She is wearing a purple blouse with white polka dots on it. Below that she has a pair of baby blue shorts and rainbow colored high heels. She is wearing her hair in a ponytail, with a bow tie on her head.

Personality: She is very bubbly and cheerful most of the time, but when she is around people she dosen't like, she may get a little feisty. She has a tendency to smoke alot, even though she is underage. She can get a little caught up in her thoughts alot, so at times she totally spaces out. Besides that, she is very intelligent and strong-willed in her opinions and desires. She is a great and trustworthy friend to have, not so much if you get on her bad side.

History?: Perhaps, later.

Other: She has a great fondness for literature, and she keeps a journal of everything she does incase she is famous one day.

-----------

Okay, I hope that form is okay :3

ooc: I can't post a charrie yet, but please not SnazzyPizzaz, caucasian is not a nationality, its a skin colour. But if you want to be white, just put "American", or "Canadian"

'Caucasian' does in fact relate to origin as well as skin color. But I will change it if that's what you want. :)

Name: Arthur Kirkland

Nationality: English

Appearance: He has golden blonde hair coming down to around his ears, and blazing bright green eyes. He has a pale, possibly rounded shaped face and thin eyebrows. As for an outfit, he normally dresses in a dark almost forest green T-shirt with a brighter green tie. He also has a black leather sash running horizontal down his back and front, and also along his waist. Along with this, he wears dark green pants and ankle height combat boots.

Personality: If one were to first meet Arthur, he would come off as cynical, cross, and somewhat childish. He hates to lose, and is more of a pessimist than anything else. But, once you get to know him, he becomes a loyal and compassionate friend and ally. Was a violent boy when he was younger, but tries to keep his violence unnoticed by others and rarely shows it. That is, if you get him really angry.

History?: Born in England, lived a normal life until he was eight, when his father died. His mother had raised him ever since, until she died when he was nineteen. Only a few weeks before he got the invitation letter.

Other: Enjoys tea.

ooc: Sorry everybody! My browser was being mean...

Name: Tarrant William Stitchpick

Nationality: Welsh, but he was raised in America

Appearance:The male is well built, and has chisselled features. His eyes are a very light, very piercing turquoise colour, but can change slightly to an emerald green. His hair is thick, airy, and jet black, which contrasts a fair bit with his milky skin, and tapers to be shorter in the back, and longer, covering one eye in the front. For his style of dress, people like to call it scene or emo, but really he is the grey area between prep and goth, but edging toward the latter. He wears mainly black or white clothes with graphic designs, bright red high top converse shoes, a lip ring on the right side of his lip, and ear tunnels, his wardrobe is modelled after the words "whats the point of being around if your not noticed?". For this occasion, he is wearing this, adorned with 2 rings on each hand, and his converse instead of dress shoes.

Personality: Tarrant's personality is very illusive. He doesnt know it, but he has terrible mood swings, constantly shifting from upset, to happy, to angry, to content...very quickly. He thinks he knows people, but in reality, he doesnt even know himself that well. He likes to meet people, and be friends with them, but his near off-putting appearance doesnt allow that to happen very often. He likes to talk to people, even if he doesn't know them, and can easily cheer them up if the person happens to be down in the dumps, despite his slightly adverse social skills.

Other: No

Auburn hesitantly took her first step toward the gigantic table covered with all sorts of tea pots in different sizes and colors and cups atop small saucers. What on Earth? she thinks to herself as she draws closer. This . . . place she now found herself in was like something she would expect to see in a dream. It was like nothing made sense, and because of the fact that it didn't, it did. Auburn examined the three lifeforms ahead, only one of which appeared somewhat human. Their countenances were abnormal, but not exactly frightening. Already taking a liking to this new dream-like place, Auburn decided to approach the man in the large hat. She assumed that since he was at the head of the table he was undoubtedly the leader of this event. (If it was an event at all. . . ) Invitation clutched in hand, she approached smiling cheerfully as if this whole ordeal was a normal, everyday thing to her.

Arthur came in unannounced, not saying a word about the entire spectacle. The Englishman merely shrugged, and proceeded towards the odd looking table with strange cups and saucers. The parcment invitation slightly poking out of his pants pocket, he noted the hare with a crazy look in his eye and the white dormouse. Interesting creatures to have at a tea party. He also noticed a girl approaching the only human at the head of the table. Well, Arthur wasn't even sure if that man was human at all. As long as they served tea and didn't get violent, Arthur would be perfectly content with everything. He followed the smiling girl with a blank expression on his features, trying to hide his real emotions.

A tall, formally dressed male, finding himself in a strange land, turned around at the sounds of ruffling and muffled chuckles. Tarrant found himself standing before massive, oddly set table. He realized he was crushing the the invititaion he had clenched in his fist, so he held it gently and smoothed it out. This must be the place. The boy noticed a female and another male, they seemed rather out of place as well, so he followed her, not enjoying the awkward silence.

Name: Santo Valeriano Giovanni.

Nationality: Italian. South Italian, to be precise. AND HE HAS A NAME TO SHOW FOR IT, GODDAMMIT.

Appearance: Black haired and brown eyed, Santo could be described as okay looking in the face...from the other side of the street on a foggy day. Closer up, the first thing you'll probably notice is his bizzare hair. It's quite long for a boy's, it would just about reach his shoulders if he ever bothered dragging a comb through it once in a while. He doesn't, obviously, so instead it sticks out everywhere as if he's just been dragged through a bush then electrocuted and, to make matters worse, he has this fringe that's been so neglected that it flops right over his eyes in a way that would put the most emo emo of all emoness to shame. This occasionally causes him to walk into stuff. Unlike most South Italians, Santo's skin is unhealthily pale and he has dark circles under his eyes as if he's either a hardcore junky or hasn't slept in weeks. He's quite tall for his age, around 5'8'', and painfully thin though he wears baggy clothes to try and disguise the fact. In general, Santo looks like your typical anorexic hobo wearing his dad's cast-offs. At this current moment in time he's wearing a surprisingly Santo-sized t-shirt, a large green hoodie with Italian words meaning Godknowswhat which he scribbled on it with a biro one day when he got bored, baggy jeans which obviously haven't seen an iron for a while (not the kind that sit below the waist, even he thinks they're the stupidest item of clothing humanity has ever come up with), canary yellow socks and grubby, cheap-looking trainers.

Personality: Not the nicest of people, to say the least. If you're going to use a list of adjectives to describe Santo they'd probably be along the lines of: obnoxious, cocky, stubborn, selfish, hypocritical, short-fused, sarcastic and somewhat intimidating (though this could just be because of his height). And trust me, when I say short-fused, I mean really short fused. It takes very little to make Santo absolutely livid and when you do you're pretty much fxcked. Never, ever underestimate a gangly kid. He has a pretty cynical view on life which isn't because he's an absolute emo as his looks suggest, but because he's simply too much of a bxstard to see the good side of everything. There's not many ways to make him happy without giving him a chicken or volunteering to be his new punch bag. He also lacks commonsense, despite being an absolute smartass academically.

----Some extremely naive people may describe Santo as two-sided, because though a lot of the time he's the d***head I've just described, at other times he acts like the nicest kid on earth. This is very, very occasional and anybody with half a brain cell can tell that it's all a phoney act, especially if they've been stuck with him for more than half an hour. This is usually just a tactic to lure people into his little trap, particularly girls. See, he has a weird thing with girls, mostly due to his, shall we say, stalker tendencies. He either hates their guts, doesn’t give a crap about them or loves them with a burning passion that will last until the end of time itself. This isn’t necessarily a good thing, as you might have guessed. When Santo loves a girl, even if the feeling isn’t mutual, he’ll go to great lengths ensure that the girl he loves is always happy and, most of all, safe, although his idea of 'happy' and 'safe' is a pretty strange one. The poor girl will rarely be on her own. He’ll stalk her, phone her constantly, interrogate her in private whenever he gets the opportunity, and if she’s ever caught doing something which Santo doesn’t agree with (this would usually be hanging out with another guy, even if they happened to be her brother) then Lord have mercy. Santo will assure her that what he does to is for her own benefit and overtime she might even start to believe him. The scars, bruises and severe mental trauma doesn't symbolise abuse, it means that he cares!

----So, you might have guessed that Santo tends to get a tiny, little bit obsessed with girls, but it's only temporary. He will get sick of his little victim eventually and move onto the next one, probably leaving her stuck with the burdens of Stockholm Syndrome and some kind of anxiety disorder. But there's this one obsession, one that he hasn't and probably never will overcome. And no, it's not blood, it's chickens. Yes, those stupid little birds who walk around squawking their heads off. This seems completely irrational. Even he has trouble explaining where it came from, but hey, it's not hurting anybody. His affection towards chickens and other animals is probably one of his only redeeming factors.

History?: Him and his sister, Rosalba (who I might add later), had to leave their country at the age of eleven for…Business reasons. In other words, the opposing Mafia Family had hired a hit-man to get rid of Stephano, who was one of the two underbosses of his family. The boss of the small but rather successful family himself was almost impossible to assassinate, so they decided that killing one of the underbosses would still have a devastating effect. Unfortunately for them, the hit-man fired a shot at Stephano when he was with his wife. Their aim wasn’t the best since they were in such a rush, so they hit Stephano in the shoulder then, after firing another shot, they didn’t realise that Stephano had obviously moved so ended up hitting his wife in the neck instead. She died within seconds. That had been a great night out for the two of them. The family had managed to keep it quite secret, so Stephano knew virtually nothing about situation and immediately assumed that they were targeting his whole (blood) family rather than just himself, so, in desperation, he managed to get some of the guys at work to make two false passports with false names so that he could send his two children to live in the furthest away place possible. America, to be precise. That was the quickest and easiest option, since Stephano’s brother, Alberto, who lived in NYC, was more than happy to take them in. He even came across to Naples to take the twins on the plane to make sure that they got to America safely, posing as their father. Stephano had to stay in Italy because the mob still needed him, and work comes before everything in La Cosa Nostra, particularly in times like these.

-----The passports were realistic enough to fool the authorities and Santo and Rosalba (who had to become known as Valeriano and Agatha Austerlitz, Austerlitz being their mother's maiden name) just pretended that their English was extremely limited so they wouldn’t ask too many questions and, with Italy not being a war-torn country or anything, they didn’t. For a while they were able to live more or less normally with Alberto, but the FBI found some old records of Alberto’s and have now starting investigating into whether he has links with La Cosa Nostra.

Other: Santo'll go by his real name. And yes, admire the fact that I copy and pasted the personality from my app on some other RP site because I couldn't be bothered typing out a shorter version. I can make this form shorter if you like, though.

Name: Pearl Kensington

Nationality: English.

Appearance: Click.

Personality: Pearl's classed as having 'temper problems', I.E if you do something she does't like, or say something she doesn't like, or even look or act weird, she'll yell at you and probably attack you with whatever she's holding in her hand at the moment in time. This could range from scissors to a kitchen knife. Her calming down is very rare, both in general and after you've annoyed her. There are moments, however, where she'll act relatively sane and you might even get a conversation out of her, but put one foot wrong and you'll probabkly be knocked out in a matter of seconds. i would make this longer, but I have to get off the computer now.

History: As you may have guessed by the surname, Pearl comes from a wealthy if not rather 'f**king posh' (in her own words) family. Because of this she was always badgered about 'keeping up appearances' and the like, and what with her personality, this got on her nerves quite a bit. Eventually she took matters into her own hands and ran away when she was twelve. Well, her parents didn't like that one bit, although they got quite a bit of news coverage for a bit. Despite claims that they 'despised their daughter and her personality', they organised a massive police search, and after a couple of months they found her and dragged her back kicking and screaming to the Kensington household.

Of course, after this, Pearl hated her parents, her house and her lifestyle even more, and took to just hiding away in her room and screaming and throwing things at anyone who tried to enter. Hell, she'd throw things if you even touched the handle. She made another 'escape attempt', but her parents had thought to put a security camera outside her window and her plan was foiled. By this point she was fifteen and edging further towards the edge of the 'behavior problem' scale, which probably led to insanity somewhere down the line. That was when she got the invite and happily climbed down the two floors out of her window to the floor to go.

Other: No

OOC: Heil Grammatik, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your form! I found it very interesting and terribly funny. (I usually don't take the time to read such long forms, but for some reason I liked yours so much I read the entire thing.) I have to applaud you for making your form so detailed. I would love to make mine like that, but I always find myself so darn lazy to put anything more than a few sentences. Well done! :)

Oh yes, and I forgot to add in my form that Auburn has her eyebrow pierced as well as her nose. (Too late to edit.)

Auburn stood in front of the man in the ridiculously large hat and presented her invitation. The three beings had not made a sound up to this point and Auburn began to feel a tad frightened with this deafening silence. Still, her countenance displayed no hint of fear but rather one of sheer happiness. Auburn found it rather odd that her hosts made no effort to welcome her or their other guests upon arrival. One was considered quite rude for not doing so back at home. Still, Auburn had to realize that this place, this world, she now occupied was nothing like where she had been before and that the customs and taboos were certainly not the same as well. "Hello sir," Auburn began, feeling as though she would scream if nothing was said soon. "I received your invitation to tea and I thank you," she said with a small nod of the head. "Might I ask you what this odd place is?"

[SIZE=8pt]Name: Zabaih Charles Akbari[/SIZE]

Nationality: English / Afghan

Appearance: In any situation other than this, Zabaih would probably be considered quite good looking, but living how he does, his appearance was never something that he had taken into factor about himself. He is a tall guy, around 6'5 and while you could see that naturally, he is extremely thin, he is a little soft around the edges, but even then, is still quite skinny. He has a brown Beatles mop on his head that appears to darken in tone when offset by his pale complexion. The locks of hair on his head are naturally straight, but curl at the ends. His face looks quite a lot younger than he is, somehow retaining the childish innocence that he once had. He has wide, turquoise eyes that always seem to be looking at you with a mixture of curiosity and smugness. His lips are naturally light pink and are quite pouty, making him seem like a child. Even though he seems pale, he is pretty much a light tan that usually darkens in the summer months. If you raided his wardrobe, his clothes would consist of many kinds. This is an example of what he typically wears. Some even say he is formal, but he is more rebellious than you would imagine. Now as for this, he currently has chosen to wear this. Odd yes, but it was all he could dig up from his drawers.

Personality: First and foremost, he is completely and utterly loyal. There is no way you can get him to betray those close to him. Once you earn his trust, there's nothing he will not do for you. He is brave and there is very little that he truly fears. Some people may call him reckless, but he calls himself courageous. He thinks the difference between the two is that courageous people actually have a reason that provides them strength through whatever trial they are facing. He is very intuitive and will do things just because it feels right. However, he generally displays a good sense of judgement, even when it comes to split second decisions. Just that he's generally liked, he hopes he hasn't given anyone a reason to hate or distrust him, but of course, everyone makes mistakes. The phrase, kill them with kindness, has always been one that he treasures, as he believes that it really is true. So in turn, he is a bit of a doormat and is prone to letting people walk all over him. With a tendency to be skeptical, it is hard for Zabaih to believe someone can be genuine with him or that they really mean one hundred percent of what they say to him. He is a very critical person. Meaning peoples' faults always stand out to him, especially in their appearances, habits and characteristics. He makes sure everyone's always feeling alright, that they're not doing anything completely stupid like him. These are the people that he will protect no matter what. If anyone even thinks of hurting them or teasing them, they will get a piece of his mind and possibly a little more. I know he may not look like it, but he does have a nasty temper. There's not a lot that can make him angry though, but when you do, he does not fight with words. But please don't let this hinder the way you think about him. He is a good person. Zabaih is upbeat and promises to always keep you smiling.

Other: –

Elizabeth gasped. This place seems almost unreal She thought to herself. She was holding her invitation so hard she was red all over. She cautiously took a step towards the huge table. She saw a very tall man wearing a ridiculous hat, and a crazy-eyed rabbit, and a doormouse. She saw 3 other people so she waved and yelled." Hi!"

ooc: I s'pose I'll just play the part of Mad Hatter, I dont think he needs a form.

Tarrant flinched when yet another person appeared and yelled hi. He turned around to see the female waving, and gave a weak wave back.

The Mad Hatter grinned from ear to ear at the increasing amount of people, he stood, "Welcome my friends!", he greeted the people with much enthusiasm. He turned to the girl who had just addressed him, and took the parchment from her. He stood up to his full height, and took the girl's hand, "Why you're awfully welcome!!!", he replied, shaking her hand vigorously. He let go, his grin grew, and bent down to be face to face with the female, "you're in Wonderland, my dear", he said, and sat back down.

/shotforfailHatter.

Latest posts

Back