Tama-Go Growth Theories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamJJE101

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I decided to make this topic for the purpose of discussing how the Tama-Go may grow. Me and a friend have been discussing this subject heavily, so I'd like to know what other members of TamaTalk think. It'd probably be best if you had a Tama-Go before making any assumptions, but if you have and idea, please post it.

At this current time, I believe a few things about the Tama-Go:

• Toddler growths are random.
  • Generation is irrelevant.
  • Training might have something to do with it.
  • Certain adults come from certain teenagers (this has not been tested yet, it's just a theory of mine.)

So what are you opinions on how the Tama-Go may grow? Thanks for reading.

I think it can not die. (Ieven tried. It whent from turning into an adult to a oldie without dieing so far. about 5 days.) :huh: :p :eek:

- :D

I've had mine for three days and it is already a teenager. On Monday, it was a baby for the traditional hour before turning into a child. I had it on pause all of Tuesday while I was at school, and only a few minutes after unpausing it, it turned into a teenager.

I think this version runs more-so on the time on the clock then the amount of times it has been played with.

Last edited by a moderator:
It evolves pretty fast.. I hatched it two days ago and it turned into a Belltchi within two to three hours. Last evening it turned into a Shellchi and its only 2 years old at the moment.

Actually, it's not about care. Because I took perfect care and got Necktietchi, which is considered horrible care, also, I think it is caused by training points. I had gotten 3 generations in a row of Ringotchis with 6 training points. I think it's about training points.....

I posted this elsee but didn't feel like re-typing this so....

Things I've Noticed....

Know what time it is to change. (Near when you started, hour later)

Veiw a chart on "Bad/Poor/Okay/Great/Excellent"

Veiw what Character you want your tama to change to.... (On Growth Chart)

Then make the hearts reflect the Bad/Poor/Okay/Great/Excellent rank it needs.

(1/2/3/4/5) (Hearts) on hunger and happiness.

I've found I take great care of the tamas I have, but noticed this when I was trying to not get KuroMmetchi/Mametchi and lowered my hearts to 4/5 on both hunger and happiness.(Kikitchi) I took perfect care regardless.... Got my characters. The Teen Stage is where you effect the growth of your future adult tama.

I only believe your theory that states, "Generation is irrelevant.".

I agree with everything except that certain adults come from certain teens. I also think they've thrown in care misses and what SailorRossette said. They just seem to have so many variables affecting them. I really hope its not training points however though. I have a terrible time catching them about to use the restroom and guessing if I need to praise or discipline them.

I will eat my words... My Dad Kikitchi's baby, this one just changed into Kikitchi as if its the same odd generation... but its even.... But otherwise....

Praise it when its 10:30 am, 1:30pm and 4:30pm and at 7:30pm as well... Some of them are slightly timed different but I believe those are the major times to "praise" 7:30 is when it brushes its teeth. Then when it goes to the bathroom its every few hours... I think. I've trained them well enough early I dont recall the time frame between when they need to go.

(The times, once they are adult, they will call at these times... Watch for Happy/Hungry hearts to lower sometimes.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll eat my words about Training affecting it a lot too. My brothers Tama turned into a Mametchi and it only had like 3 bars training.

So at the moment, it is believed that both training and generation are irrelevant in your Tamagotchi's growth. I can also confirm that Toddlers are random. I took poor care of my baby this generation and I got Hoshitchi, who I have gotten from taking perfect care of my baby before.

Other theories that need to be tested are:

- Do certain adults come from certain teenagers (or can any adult come from any teenager?)

- Are there five stages of care (Very Healthy/Healthy/Average/Unhealthy/Very Unhealthy), or is there a different care system in place?

- Are "Care Misses" a factor in growths?

I say these need tested because we can't just assume these things. Just because one person has gotten a character a certain wait doesn't mean that another person couldn't get them another way.

It doesn't matter which teen you have. Binary had a bad care teen and ended up with a perfect care character

i think everything might be random. i took perfect care of my tama the entire time, had the happiness and hunger bars filled up completely at all times, and i still got an 'ok' character :/

I took terrible care of my shelltchi and got Lovelitchi, but her training was full. I took perfect care of my Kilalatchi, and I got Kuchipatchi, though is training was half full. I think its based on training.

Well I HAD a growth theory..

... which was that you can get adult tama characters like the v6 characters - by odd or even generations

Mametchi – Perfect Care: Odd Generation

Kurmametchi – Perfect Care: Even Generation

Kikitchi – Great Care: Odd Generation

Tarakotchi – Bad Care

Kuchipatchi – Great Care: Even Generation

Gozarutchi – Horrible Care

Neck-tietchi – Horrible Care

Nonopotchi – Bad Care

Urutchi – Ok Care

Shimashimatchi – Ok Care

Memetchi – Great Care: Even Generation

Uwasatchi – Bad Care

Kunoitchi – Bad Care

Lovelitchi – Perfect Care: Even Generation

Makiko – Ok Care: Even Generation

Violetchi – Perfect Care: Odd Generation

Chamametchi – Great Care: Odd Generation

Marotchi – Horrible Care

Pipotchi – Horrible Care

Ringotchi - Ok Care: Even Generation

The theory almost turmed into a fact because I was VERY close to discovering something but there is a tiny little flaw.

I had a Ringotchi (Ok care) for 2nd generation and a Makiko(Ok care) for the 4th generation.

so I got very worked up and very disappointed.

I dont quite remember perfectally but I had once gotten a kuromametchi by just takeing moderate care of it but acording to my old log it seems that he had 9 training bars, i agre with the training theory

i think everything might be random. i took perfect care of my tama the entire time, had the happiness and hunger bars filled up completely at all times, and i still got an 'ok' character :/
I think I sort of agree with this. From reading others' logs and then the statements on here. I would not be suprised if it was though. I have my own theory though, Bandai has quite a few glitches with the tamatown tamas for example with one I own. For 8 Generations I've gotten girls for 7. The first would be a boy then after all females. I have herd of others having nothing but males on theirs. So with that glitch the random care might be a glitch in its self. I am just trying to stay positive with this tama until the second wave comes out. Maybe things might be more clear! Here's to hope :)

The thing with the Tama-Go is, there are so many variables. There is the care variable, the training variable, the friendship variable - and when you add glitches to all of that, it just becomes a mess. The truth is, no real growth has been discovered yet - that is the whole point of this topic - so we can not naturally assume that the Tama-Go growths are split into 5 stages of care like the Music Star.

I personally haven't experienced any glitches with my Tama-Go, and I'm liking the idea of Training having a lot to do with your growths. The period I ran my Tama-Go I wasn't particularly active with it. In 5 generations I got the characters further down in the chart (assumed bad care) and on the one generation I really tried (full Training) I received a Lovelitchi. :)

Maybe it is random, maybe it is training, or maybe they're just glitchy. All I'm thinking is that maybe we're getting somewhere with the Adult growths. But what about the Teenagers? Toddlers are random, yes, but what about the Teenagers? The training feature surely wouldn't apply to them, because if you needed high training for a character such as Kilalatchi, you would never be able to get a low-training character like Necktietchi, would you? And I have heard of somebody who received a growth just like that.

Maybe Teenagers are given on care? Maybe friendship? This requires more experimenting! *gets out Tama-Go*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back