Photo
- - - - -

?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Richie99922

• richie99922 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:01 PM ( #1 )

What is it? (Off topic, what is a mitsu/mutsu?)

Replies

Views

Started

15 Sep 2010

Last Post

04 Nov 2010

patchis-forest

• patchis-forest user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:42 PM ( #2 )

http://tinkerville.c...tout.com/mutsu/
They make something like these now. They look cute. :3

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:32 AM ( #3 )

A Nanopet is a cousin to the Tamagotchi. It had a cat/dog and baby originally available. When they expanded to more pets, they had a horse, bunny and a teddy bear. There was also a conbo nano pet available.

They run the same way pretty much as a Tama would. I own a cat nano and a horse nano. The first versions were more entertaining to me and the 2nd released ones had better graphics and a different looking shell. They had 4 buttons, not 3. The games were pretty simple on the first version, while the 2nd version(My horse in particular) had a challangeing game that seems sorta backwords(to me), yet still fun. Each had two games on them.

They even had a talking nano pet. A cat, dog and a baby. They would talk to you when a icon was selected. I own a nano cat, which I highly enjoy. I play with it often, its a really fun nano to play with since it interacts more with you.

The Nano pets are a great pet over-all. One to get if you see them in a garage sale or something like that. People like over pricing them on Ebay however, if you are looking to buy one.

Edited by SailorRosette, 04 November 2010 - 09:34 AM.