?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nanopet is a cousin to the Tamagotchi. It had a cat/dog and baby originally available. When they expanded to more pets, they had a horse, bunny and a teddy bear. There was also a conbo nano pet available.

They run the same way pretty much as a Tama would. I own a cat nano and a horse nano. The first versions were more entertaining to me and the 2nd released ones had better graphics and a different looking shell. They had 4 buttons, not 3. The games were pretty simple on the first version, while the 2nd version(My horse in particular) had a challangeing game that seems sorta backwords(to me), yet still fun. Each had two games on them.

They even had a talking nano pet. A cat, dog and a baby. They would talk to you when a icon was selected. I own a nano cat, which I highly enjoy. I play with it often, its a really fun nano to play with since it interacts more with you.

The Nano pets are a great pet over-all. One to get if you see them in a garage sale or something like that. People like over pricing them on Ebay however, if you are looking to buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back