Not your average Vampire story ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypocrite :)

Reaction score
It was a cold day. I wasn't outside, but I could just tell by the snow falling. It was the first snow of the year. Not exciting.

I guess you were expecting an over-joyed child who is just dying to lay out in the snow with friends ! To make snow-devils or whatever you call them ... Two things wrong with that --- One, Vampires can't go outside like that. If you didn't know that, look it up. Two, if I went out to lay in the snow, my hair might un-straighten . And, as a girl, I don't need that happening. It takes too long to do it in the first place.

With a yawn, I began to rise up, off of the comfy cushioning . Oh how I hated mornings. My bed-head could just tell you that I wanted to sleep later.

You're probably wondering, 'if you're a vampire, why do you sleep ? ' Or , 'Where's your coffin ?' Dude, seriously. You need to lay off of Twilight if you think that we sleep in coffins . Vampires are people too, ya' know ?

Wiping sleep out of my eyes, I stood up, off of the bed. God, how I hate mornings. I probably already said that. And, I have trash duty, too. Gross !

I passed my large vanity mirror on my way to the livingroom. Oh, I dare not look in there. I'd probably faint at seeing the not-so-pretty blonde hair of mine all clamped together, matted up . I like to call it -- my personal terror-show. If I want a scare, look in the mirror when I wake up.

I reached for the golden door, grasping it. It was really cold in the palm of my hand. Sighing, I turned it to the right. Once it opened, I shut it behind me. Now, I had to walk down all of the stairs. Which, if you wanted to know, there are seventy two. I counted last summer. Heck no. Walking down them would make me late for school. I jumped, placing my pretty little rear on the stair railing. "Get ready --- " I muttered, placing my hands infront of me. "Get set ---" I had to extend out my legs, so the ride would go faster. "Go !" Letting go of the railing, I instantly took off. Before I knew it, I was sliding down my stair case at about the same speed of a motorcycle. Well... it felt that fast anyways. I glanced at everything that I passed. Creepy photos of old family generations, Pictures of my brother and I , and --- Oh my god ! When did that get there ? I saw... a picture of Phobos. Yeah, Phobos. With his shiny yellow eyes and that long, flippy black hair of his. I swear my heart skipped a beat . I mean, when you think of cute, you probably think of Justin Beaver. Well, not so much here. Phobos is, one, WAY cuter than Beaver-boy anyday. Two, Phobos is a PRINCE. so, I know I'm not the only one who thinks he's a dream boy.

It all came back to me. I had just remembered I was on the stair case railing. In surprise, I saw there was no more railing. "Crap !" Boom. I think you could've guessed what happened. I fell face first onto the hard wooden floor. My legs were in the air and I'm pretty sure --- not positive, that I looked like a train wreck. I don't know, but I sure felt like one. I muttered a few curses under my breath . I'm not really allowed to cuss yet, but oh when I am ...

"Crystalis !" I perked up. It was hard to tilt my head up in the awkward position I was in. Once my eyes landed on the person who called, I instantly felt trouble. "What in the bloody name of h--" Furrowing my eyebrows, I made a 'Shh' sound . "Mom, Calm down..." There's one thing my mom is good at ... the best at in the household ... And that's giving punishments. I swear, if that was a job she'd be the boss. "Why in the world should I calm down ? "Her cheeks became red. " You know what ? I don't want to have to deal with you today ! Just, go eat breakfast !" I , evantually, stood to my feet. I pulled myself up. "I'm actually pretty full, The floor tasted great. " She glared at me. God, sometimes I feel like she glares holes through me. I made an awkward laugh. You know --- the kind you make when you really need to stop talking . My mom crossed her arms and began tapping her high heels . I groaned. "On it..."

As I started walking to the kitchen, I began to wonder why in the world she was dressed up like that . She had a nice red dress on, high heels, and make up on. It's the first time I remember her actually being pretty. I shrugged. Who knows. Maybe she actually looked in the mirror and saw herself. I snickered .

Step , step, step... The sound of my footsteps echoeing through the large hallways. Something seemed un-familiar ... My brother wasn't in his room oversleeping.... and it was actually clean. Closing his door, I checked my father's room. His boxers weren't laying all over the floor ... and there was no food on the dresser. "What is going on here...?" I began to get a little worried. I mean, what if someone had found out we were an undercover vampire family ? What if Barney was here to take me away ? I shuddered.

A voice that wasn't dad's or Jestic's began to speak. The sound echoed into the hallway from the living room . It was definately a male... Around fifteen ? I'm not really sure... But there's only one way to find out ! Actually, there's plenty of ways, I just chose spy.

I hopped around on my tippy-toes, hoping no one would spot me out. I was almost to the kitchen when I heard a angelic voice calling to me. "Crystalis ? Is that you ?" Wait --- Hold up a second ... Phobos ! What the -- Why is he here ! Oh my god ! My hair was a mess ! I wasn't even dressed ! Oh, Worse day ever ! Not awnsering that, I zipped into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I'll just say that I had an evil twin named ... Srystalis and she came to visit while I was in the shower. I quickly turned on the hot water.

------

too lazy to write anything else .

Okay, so how was it ?

I'm not much of a writer, so don't be afraid to tell me it's horrible. 'Kay ? =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back