clear purple digimon thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakecracking

Reaction score
i have one and i want to know how much it will sell for, im not sure what version and because its at my grandmas house i won't know till christmas so please tell me how rare it is and how much i can sell it for

You haven't provided any information except that it's purple. :/

Is it rectangle shaped with brick pattern? Would be a version 1-5.

Rectangle shaped with a smooth surface? Might be a pendulum 0-5.

Round/looks like the ones in the cartoon? Is a Digivice Pedometer game - not a virtual pet.

As far as how much it would be worth - that depends on which of those types it is.

Also - is it in good working order? Is/are the casing/back/screen/screws in decent shape? Is the original keychain still on it?

I collect Digimon and would be interested in it if it's an original or a Pendulum. I'd need to see pictures, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry rectangular and as its at my grandmas im not sure but i can tell you around christmas but i may have left the bateries in :rolleyes: so i will check when i get back, as far as i know it works but as i said, batteries. keychain im not sure but will check when i can. if you want it when i sell it you can get $10.00 off for the help :angry:

Well... It sounds like it might be a original one... Battle rectangle.... When you sell it, make sure to wrap it very well in bubble wrap... They can brake fairly easily. The mail people aren't always careful even whent says fragile.

its been in a box for 2 and half years it may have broken and spat battery acid everywhere! (thats negative thinking though)

Well if the tag is in the slot you should be okay. I wouldn't think unless the batteries got heated they would explode badly... They might have opened a bit but it should be okay.

I think I found one in a google search. Purple Rectangle with brick designs. Then around the screen is yellow like a Tamagotchi's screen would be. Does this sound correct? They have had many types... But if I am thinking correctly.... This seems like second release after my looking around. They didn't have many colors at all when they first came out. Like Brick colors, Brown, Yellow and Reddish Orange.... Maybe a few more laid back colors. The second set seemed to be more colorful and translucent shells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back