Photo
- - - - -

Which tama should we use for our logo?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:50 PM ( #41 )

CLICK HERE (Everything I'm referring to is in this picture)

I think that maybe "Kandentchi", the battery-shaped Tama from the "Low Battery" screen in the +C, could be a suitable replacement for Mimitchi. Kandentchi was created as an entry for a character contest in Japan, so he/she could represent the "fans" aspect. Since Kandentchi is supposed to be a battery, that could represent the possible mobile website, along with the fact that this is online and electronically-powered. Plus, although Kandentchi is pretty obscure, this could be an opportunity for the character to finally get some use (sorta like having an original character, but still a Tama; we'd have to contact Bandai about using it for merchandise or anything, though).

I also have some ideas for new site layouts or rebrands. The first would be a more modern and clearer banner, though still with the iconic "Tama-Egg" (Several variations, mostly with text position). I used various fonts to make a mockup for the "Tamatalk" (how it would be spelled) text. The second idea is for a Tamagotchi unit bouncing or moving into a spot in the banner (not actually moving, of course), with a trail left behind. Out of the Tama's screen would be a leaping Tamagotchi character (Tama-color, background, trail, and character could be different with each layout).

Sorry if I don't seem clear, and for this long, overambitious post, but do you like my ideas?

btw these are some very good ideas! Thanks!

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:18 PM ( #42 )

I'd prefer it if we kept the current one. It's something familiar so that when the entire website is changed, at least something will remain the same.

KuroMametchi64

• kuromametchi64 user photo

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:25 PM ( #43 )

I think KuroMametchi or Uwasatchi would be a cool one, as for the skin, I think we should use more current skins like Tama-Go designs or Music Star designs.

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 25 September 2010 - 08:01 PM ( #44 )

I think KuroMametchi or Uwasatchi would be a cool one, as for the skin, I think we should use more current skins like Tama-Go designs or Music Star designs.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! :D :D :D :D Kuromametchi all the way dude!Lol! :)

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:01 AM ( #45 )

I think it would be interesting if the new logo was the same colour as the old one, but was something like a tama-go. Maybe people have an option in their settings to change the color, character and/or design of the logo? Image a black/silver skin on the page with a silver-black music star with kuromametchi in the middle...

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:15 AM ( #46 )

Since the tama-go is going to be the next big thing on the market maybe you could make a tama-go skin with a tamatalk decorate face plate or you could put your own face plates on it anyway back to topic I think you should have two!!! like mametchi and lovelitchi/Lovelin outfit and make them both in anime look so it is more into the 21st century you could also have really funny and cute animations for them like Lovelin and mametchi singing or them playing together or you could have kuchipatchi (anime look ) and he could look really cool or choose something else but whatever you do make sure it will be in anime drawing coz I think it would be so cool and anime is awesome!!! :)

kuromametchifan123

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:17 AM ( #47 )

Simply, Mametchi, since he's being used to promote Tamagotchi, mostly, and also, he's the main character anyway. Unless, we're looking to be more creative.
Well, the colors, hm.. I dunno, are we gonna the Tama-Go colors? If so, then maybe we could have different skins, just with a plain color though.

sorry asiangotchi and alot of other mametchi fans but mametchi is the mascot of EVERYTHING!Maybe we should use a different character besides mametchi... :) And like you said...more creative.Besides the mametchi part i like your idea! ;) :o :D

kuromametchifan123

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:20 AM ( #48 )

I think it would be interesting if the new logo was the same colour as the old one, but was something like a tama-go. Maybe people have an option in their settings to change the color, character and/or design of the logo? Image a black/silver skin on the page with a silver-black music star with kuromametchi in the middle...

i like that idea!I say anything with kuromametchi! :) ;) :o

mew0099

• mew0099 user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:12 AM ( #49 )

i like that idea!I say anything with kuromametchi! :) :D :D

Kuromametchi is cool, but he's a bit of a newer character. We should have a Tamagotchi there that everyone knows, like Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mimitchi... any character you can look at and immediately know.
"Oh, that's _____!" "It's _____!" "I know him, he's ______!" And so on.

For example, furbitchi says we should have Tamas from the anime, and that sounds pretty cool. And I like the idea of being able to change the faceplates!

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:52 AM ( #50 )

Kuromametchifan123 I think maybe an iconic character like Mametchi or Mimitchi should stick. I dont even like Kuromametchi. :/ Maybe we should just stick with Mimitchi? But Mametchi would be good. If we could choose it would be good!

Tama_dude2010

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:06 AM ( #51 )

*Removed By me*

Edited by Tama_dude2010, 26 September 2010 - 10:37 AM.

Tama_dude2010

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:08 AM ( #52 )

I think the tama could change every now and then. Skin Ideas: http://www.cute-13.c...s/bluestars.jpg (This one could go with my skins! :)) http://www.freewebs....golden Tama.jpg http://img246.images...agotchiul3.jpg/

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:17 AM ( #53 )

please dont post 3 times in a row

Tama_dude2010

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:37 AM ( #54 )

Whoops. I thought I hadnt posted something But I had. :)

cynicalBookworm

• cynicalbookworm user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:24 PM ( #55 )

I think that you should use the P2 tamagotchi for the logo. I also think that we should use less complicated skins, but have a wide range of colors so that people can find the best one for them. I think the tamagotchi in the logo should stay as Mimitchi, though. If we're going to have multiple characters, we would probably not have animations in the logo.

Tama_dude2010

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:55 PM ( #56 )

I like cynicalbookworms Idea. But what Tama P2 would we use? :) Thats what This Topic is asking

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:17 PM ( #57 )

i think we should use mametchi because he is a staple charecter :P

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:51 PM ( #58 )

btw these are some very good ideas! Thanks!

You're welcome! I'm glad someone liked my suggestions, especially Admin himself! :(

Sandraotchi

• sandraotchi user photo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:23 PM ( #59 )

Since I have been on here I thought the colors went good together. I really don't want to change anything personaly. LOL (.) LOVE TT!!!

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:53 AM ( #60 )

Hmm.

I wouldn't like it to be one of the new characters.

How about some of the classics? You know, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Furawatchi/Violetchi, those ones.

(:

†