Photo
- - - - -

Which tama should we use for our logo?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:55 AM ( #61 )

OK well I want to thank everyone for sharing your opinions here.

As far as color schemes go I think I am going to base the new skin off of the current blue skin we have now. It won't be exactly the same but should be plenty familiar. Later we can work on other skin colors and stuff.

As far as the characterson the screen goes... That takes a lot of time so I can't make any promises right now. Maybe we can make a contest or something where people submit new squares to show on the screen or something... Let's wait on that too for now so that I can focus on getting things ready for the upgrade. :P

Thanks again to everyone!

tulaans

• tulaans user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:20 AM ( #62 )

Has To Be Version 1 Or Version 2, The Only Ones Now With A Recognisable Egg Shape Without That Pathetic Waste-Of-Space Ariel Thingy On The Top... Which Does Nothing!:L

:P

lolokotchi:)

• lolokotchi user photo

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:11 AM ( #63 )

I think it should not be a too new tamagotchi, but not a too old one either. I'd like one from versions 1-4. Some dosen't like the antennas, so maybe not the v4, even though I wouldn't mind.
I agree about that it is a bit boring with mametchi always being in the front, so later on, when all is settled, I think admin could upload lots of animations with different charachters doing different stuff. Both old and new charachters, switching every 5 minutes or so.
I don't like the idea of charachters swithing depending on karma, some would always be stuck with the same one, and then, it wouldn't be too fun to be stuck with an oldie from three years upward... I would like then, to have some kind of age counter by the member name, like on tama-zone, like seniors and babys and so on. No oldies though... :P :P :D :D
I'd personally love a green tamatalk to start up with, with maybe THIS Tamagotchi design. Green is fresh and beautiful, and not as hard and cold as the silver-blue one you're talking about. :P

BTW, tutlaans, I really like your avatar! :P B)

samtchi

• samtchi user photo

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:36 AM ( #64 )

Why not have one of the Tamagotchi families like in the V5, seeing as the TT is a community, kinda ink a family.

[/randomniftiness] XD

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:54 AM ( #65 )

What about it switches every page or so like the animations?

Richie99922

• richie99922 user photo

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:50 AM ( #66 )

Gold! Gold! Gold!

Tama_dude2010

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:06 PM ( #67 )

Both old and new charachters, switching every 5 minutes or so.

even Tonmarutchi? :)

Hypocrite :)

• hypocrite user photo

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:56 PM ( #68 )

i think we should use Kuromametchi as our new tama! :huh:

Agreed. But, If that's not possible, that's fine ((:
I actually don't think that we need to change anything. Everything looks really nice . (:

-Gotchi-Gotchi-

• gotchi-gotchi user photo

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:25 AM ( #69 )

Easy.
1) I think it should be changed.
2) I have two solutions:
I think it should be of the new Tamagotchi nano (by itself): http://tamagotch.cha...item/index.html If skins were available, changing the skin should change the colour of the site and the Tama.
Or otherwise we should just get a collection of Taamgotchi versions, as many as possible from the P1-nano, and create a rotating logo. If skins were available, changing the skin should change the colour of the site but not the Tama (as they would randomly change anyway).

Tama_dude2010

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:12 AM ( #70 )

Agreed. But, If that's not possible, that's fine ((:
I actually don't think that we need to change anything. Everything looks really nice . (:

I seriously dont want kuromametchi as our tama. Why not just stick to Mimitchi or Mametchi? There just basic characters that people know! We all like them. If we have a diffrent tama some of us would complain. :) So how is it 'agreed'?

chrispilot2293

• chrispilot2293 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:59 PM ( #71 )

Kuromametchi is a...weird character, but the other tamas are too generic,... soooo yeah i think mabey spacytchi or the mabey like... THE URA CHARECTERS!!!! :P :P B) B) B) B) B) B)

tama2130

• tama2130 user photo

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:26 PM ( #72 )

Tamame20 Im afraid I disagree:

The blue Tamago is the 'girly' design so It would be unpleasent for boys to have to have a girly skin. *shiver*
And Im afraid I dont like Kuchipatchi that much. Only his side view. If We had a choice It would be good but Im not sure I want a Kuchipatchi on TamaTalk all the time.

Not to be rude or anything. :)

i like the blue tama go design and im a boy but if you want a diff one maybe tt hould get 2 new ones

SquisheeMonster

• squisheemonster user photo

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:24 PM ( #73 )

i think we should use Kuromametchi as our new tama! :D

I totally agree! He is one of my favorite characters. I love his cape and piercings! :P

memetchi <3

• memetchi-<3 user photo

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:28 PM ( #74 )

I think the character should be the main characters(Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, etc.) It changes to every different page you go on TamaTalk. ;)
And I think the Tamagotchi toy is just fine. :(

~Memetchi ;)

lolokotchi:)

• lolokotchi user photo

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:12 AM ( #75 )

even Tonmarutchi? :D

Yes, Tonmarytchi too, if possible! :P

.:Rising-Sun:.

• rising-sun user photo

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:47 PM ( #76 )

I think it should rotate for character to character.

That is a great Idea that Matt has!
I agree with a simple skin that is not to Distracting,and If you do tamagotchis then you should rotate them!

tama1237

• tama1237 user photo

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:31 PM ( #77 )

i think the new tama should be chamametchi and the background should be pink with black stars like the music star! :P

x.P O K E R F A C E

• xp-o-k-e-r-f-a-c-e user photo

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:16 PM ( #78 )

How about a developing Tama character inside the gotchi thing?

Like, it'll evolve after a while, and we can have effects and stuff at different times of the year, like Halloween and Christmas?

:)

ShineStar

• shinestar user photo

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:40 PM ( #79 )

I was thinking we could have a collaboration with impressions of Tamagotchi by all the Tama-artists in TamaTalk with all the characters put into one design. Then you can have a vote on which ones can be put into the final collage and other people can add ideas and poses and things instead of just limiting it. You could have them all over the forums too. Some in the background, etc. It can be like a whole teamwork project to really give TamaTalk their own individuality.

Edited by ShineStar, 03 October 2010 - 11:41 PM.

Tama_dude2010

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:28 AM ( #80 )

Maybe your own little tama pet or something? Or maybe some members could submit some art for the logo thingy and you could choose one of them for your logo in options! :D