skulduggery pleasant

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit!

Reading Mortal Coil right naow.
WHAAAAA where did you get it?!?!? I read The Faceless Ones over a year ago and I can't find Dark Days or Mortal Coil, so I don't know what happens to him after he gets grabbed by the faceless one and pulled through the portal! :( (Don't tell me, I want to find out for myself!)

The Skulduggery Pleasant books are my FAVORITE. :D :D :D

well Pikachi, where do you live? if you have a cermercial bookstore near by, try that out in the young-adult section, maybe try out the library, but if all else fails then look to buy over the internet (Amazon, E-Bay {id try amazon first})

dark days has a purple cover, with valkrie (or stephanie if you prefer)

mortal coil has a yellow cover with skulduggery on it

links:

skulduggery pleasant: https://www.skulduggerypleasant.com/

amazon skulduggery pleasant: https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Askulduggery+pleasant&keywords=skulduggery+pleasant&ie=UTF8&qid=1290460202

there you go Pikachi!

oh, forgot to mention, there is DEFINITELY going to be a movie, derek says he wants either david tennant (from doctor who) or johnny depp (you know what hes been in, so stop looking in these brackets) to play skulduggery (or rather voice skulduggery)

oh, forgot to mention, there is DEFINITELY going to be a movie, derek says he wants either david tennant (from doctor who) or johnny depp (you know what hes been in, so stop looking in these brackets) to play skulduggery (or rather voice skulduggery)
*GASP* OHMYGOSH. I LOVE David Tennant as Dr. Who! HE'D MAKE A PERFECT SKULDUGGERY! *makes an incomprehensible sound and passes out due to happiness*

I was given a free copy of his very first book when I was 11 years old to review it as part of this year seven project at my school. I wasn't too fond of it, but after I'd read it a few tims I no longer hated it, but it was still not a "good book" IMO. I'd probably watch the film if they made it, though.

Especially if David Tennant was in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back