OH MY GOTCHI! SWEEPSTAKES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
Bandai is giving every Tamagotchi fan the chance of winning a "blinged" out Tama-Go! The OH MY GOTCHI! SWEEPTAKES only requires your first name and email address as an entry and you could win some serious prizes!

One (1) Grand Prize:

One (1) Swarvoski®-Encrusted TamaTown™ Tama-Go™ Toy, a set of six (6) Swarvoski-Encrusted Gotchi Figures, one (1) TamaTown Carrying Case and a $500 Toys "R" Us® Gift Card

Five (5) Runner-Up Prizes (Each Runner-Up Prize includes):

One (1) TamaTown Tama-Go Toy, a set of six (6) Gotchi Figures and one (1) TamaTown Carrying Case.

Be sure to enter today and you just might one one of these cool prizes! Doesn't that "blinged" out TMGO look great?! Just check out www.TamaTown.com.

This is neat. I was busy yesterday, but I'll probably go to a Demo Day next Saturday. Thanks for sharing! :furawatchi:

You just go onto Bandai's Tamagotchi site and enter your first name and e-mail address. You can also do a Google search on it and it should come up. Make sure that you have your parent's permission first if you're a minor, I think that was one of the contest rules. Good luck! :furawatchi:

Yes, in the rules it says it is only valid for the USA and some place in Canada.

I'm entering the online contest (Entered yesterday and today, though I disallowed cookies then allowed them in order to do it last night), and I'd like to see if I could go to my Toys R Us next Saturday for this.

By the way, if you're seeing this post, Coolitchi, do you happen to know what kinds of prizes will be given away at the stores, or are they just the diamond-encrusted Tama-Go's and such from the online giveaway?

Yes, in the rules it says it is only valid for the USA and some place in Canada.
What place in Canada? Because I live in Canada and I entered... (I usually don't read rules carefully)

Where in the rules does it say Canadian residents can enter? The rules stated that 'the “OH MY GOTCHI!” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least six (6) years old at the time of entry' (taken directly from the sweepstakes rules document. Hmm, maybe I'm blind, lol. :furawatchi:

i dont get it.

i entered my name and email and then it just shows me the tama-go comercial!!!????!!!!????

is it how its supposed to be or what?

i dont get it.i entered my name and email and then it just shows me the tama-go comercial!!!????!!!!????

is it how its supposed to be or what?
Good question. The same thing happens to me.

Here's the Demo Days listing!

When I was looking on the TamaTown site to enter the sweepstakes again, I saw that there was a picture with a "TamaTown Demo Days" logo; when you click on it, you can see a .pdf of the locations being held!

I'm disappointed that the Great Northern TRU isn't holding one, but I hope that the Columbus or Canton TRU will be close enough. Are any of your TRUs on the list? :p

EDIT: There's about 50 California TRUs holding one, and quite a few in New Jersey and New York, too! There's only the two OH locations I mentioned in that state! ;) Well, I guess I should be glad that I'm in the US, or that there's more than one in OH (Unlike NH..)...or that Bandai US is even doing this... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Erg...

Another online competition open only to residents of the United States. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back