tama tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe-j

Reaction score
once, there was a girl called leslie, and a boy called liam. they were best friends. one day, leslie got a new tama. "isnt she lovely?" said leslie. "lilly... yeah. lilly. you like it?" "yeah its very nice" liam gazed lovingly into leslies eyes. he had a secret crush on her. a day later, liam came knocking on leslies door. "hi liam, whats up? is that... a tamagotchi!! quick, quick, lets connect! whats it called???" "slow down leslie!! hes called lenny..." "oh great, liam! maybe thay can mate!! hey, what are they doing?..."

just then, something amazing happened. lilly gave lenny a heart, and lenny gave lilly a flower. for the next few days, lilly did nothing but sing. the next day, they connected over, and over again. soon lilly and lenny fell in love, then had twins. "awwww! hes soo cute! i got a boy, and you got a girl!" said leslie. "im gonna call mine lesli." said liam "ok then, ill call mine liam!" leslie, theres something i need to tell you..." he explained how much he liked her. "oh, liam! really? do you really?" i guess so..."

"thats sooo sweet."

Latest posts

Back