Feature differences between the iD and Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midnitesapphire

Reaction score
I am looking for a list of differences regarding to features between the Tamagotchi iD and TMGC+color, because I am going to buy one, but cannot truly decide which one.

I like the look of the iD much better, and how it's a streamlined shape etc... I will probably get the iD but the thing that's holding me back is how it compares with the Color in terms of features.

However, which one has better lastibility? By that I mean new features, games, things to do etc.

I don't have the phone download thing, so I don't really care about that. But is that necessary if you want to get all the characters etc?

Thank you! :D

The iD has a richer colour screen, and a few more features, but there are only 2 games if you dont download things. But if you have a infa red mobile phone, then you can put the files on it and send it to the iD.

Weather on iD, no thunderstorms or things like that.

Only a few characters.

can't plant trees.

These are only the downsides, but there are some good features, but I would get the Colour.

Of course, the decision is your's to make!

Hmm okay, thanks.

It sounds like the iD has hardly any features without the infrared downloads. I don't have a phone with IR anymore sadly.

Ah decisions.....

Honestly, I would choose Color. The only reason why i want the iD would be because of the cool shell designs. xD

The color is so much fun, and everyday theres something new to do. Like harvesting your tree, getting more of the happy signs(I forget what theyre called...). And theres also tons of items to buy, and you can unlock more places with those items.

Hiyo Guys,

I have both and today i am using my irda driver to download files. If you download the files, The Tama ID, is better by a long shot, You might want to consider getting an irda usb driver that i asked binary about, because it is really worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back