The Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute_Enigma

Reaction score
Note: I've decided to bring the old Team Stories topic here, due to the fact that no one responded. I've changed some of the things around, so it's not exactly the same as the team story.

Just another passing day; nothing to do, say, or think about. Every day was like the last at the Adoption Center, where all the miserable orphaned Tamagotchis went. Mrs.Hayes, the wretched old Shitekitchi (Is that the v4.5 character that looks like a screaming teacher?), didn't make anything any better.

Karen, a Young Mimitchi, lay on the cold floor of the tiny, tiny room that she called home. No bed, no table, not even a little stool to sit on. Just the blank white walls and floor.

It was then, during the peaceful silence, that Mrs.Hayes swung the door open. Karen sat up immediately, her eyes wide open.

"Hello, Mrs.Hayes." Karen said shakily. Mrs.Hayes frowned.

"Shut up." she hissed. She reached behind her, and pushed a Ura Young Violetchi forward.

"In you go." Mrs.Hayes said, walking out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Karen stared at the girl in front of her.

"Hello." Karen said finally. "My name's Karen." The girl smiled.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully. "I'm Lavender. Nice to meet you!" Karen gave Lavender a weak smile, moving over to give her a little more space. She watched Lavender carefully as the little girl set down her purple backpack, then went back to lying on the floor.

"Quite a cheerful one she is." Karen thought. "It'll be gone in due time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how do you like it?

Yeah, stupid me. I wrote this in the Non TamaTalk section. :mellow: But it's not a team story, or a role play, so I guess this is the best place for it to be.

A few hours had passed. This would be the time when all of the Tamagotchis would be eating their dinners in their nice, comfy homes, but not for the Tamagotchis in the Adoption Center. Food was barely ever served, and when it was, it was stale or moldy bread and expired milk. Not an ideal dinner, or any meal, for that matter.

Karen and Lavender were all alone in their little nook, the faint smell of flowers waning from Lavender's backpack, which was adorned with daisies and lilies of all colors.

"Come on," Karen said, standing up. "Let's go see the others."

"Won't Mrs.Hayes see us?" Lavender said.

"No," Karen replied simply. "She goes upstairs at night, so she won't notice if we leave the room."

"Well," Lavender said, twiddling her fingers. "Okay. I'm just a little shy around new people." She stood up, and she and Karen opened the door slowly. As suspected, Mrs.Hayes wasn't there. The lights were off, but little candles lit up the hallway with a dim glow. Karen led Lavender to another door, and twisted the knob gently. She pushed open the door, and the light from the little room flooded the hall. In the room there was a Young Dorotchi, a Young Mametchi, and another Tamagotchi covering their body under a big quilt (they must have brought it with them; the Adoption Center doesn't provide beds or blankets.), so that their eyes were the only part of them that was visible.

"Hello." the Young Dorotchi said happily. "Welcome to the Adoption Center."

"I'm Anna" said the Young Dorotchi. "I like to think of my self as the ehem, orientator or new orphans."

Lavender shifted uncomfortably. She missed her parents and she was hungry as anything.

"My... my parents died in a UFO crash... they were shot down by the Spacy Brothers..." Lavender said, before bursting into tears.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay. It isn't really so bad here, you know!" Said Anna.

But just then, the door opened, and Mrs. Hayes walked in, and started to yell...

^ Kuchipatchi love, this isn't a team story. I'm just writing the story on my own, since my team story wasn't being responded to. You can go to the Team Stories section and post a reply there. So I'm just going to skip your post.

"Hello!" Lavender said. "I'm Lavender. Nice to meet you!" She gave a wide smile, and got a weak smile from the Young Mametchi.

"Hi." he said. "My name's David." The Young Dorotchi was next to stand.

"My name's Eleanor, just Ellie for short." she said with a smile. Lavender looked at the Tamagotchi in the far left corner, who hadn't spoken up.

"Oh yeah," David said. "We don't know who she is. Mrs.Hayes brought her a few weeks ago, all wrapped up in that blanket. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, it's kinda like it's a code. Doesn't seem to be any language in my knowledge, and I know a lot of 'em."

"Hmm..." Lavender said thoughtfully. "Me and my sister talked in code all the time when we were little, but I can't remember what she looked like, because we were orphaned so young, but I still remember how to talk in our code. She stepped up to the girl wrapped in the blanket.

"Mizek shut?" Lavender said. David, Ellie, and Karen all looked at each other in confusion. Then everyone's attention turned to the girl under the blanket.

"Mizek shut." the girl said. Her voice was weak and a little raspy. She stood up, and removed the blanket, revealing a beautiful Ura Young Memetchi.

"Sister!" Lavender cried, and ran up to give the girl a gigantic hug.

Lavender turned around.

"Guys," she said. "This is my sister, Vivian." Vivian smiled, and waved at Karen.

"It feels great to see you again." she said. "I only used the code so I could find you one day. All orphans come here anyway, so I knew I'd see you soon."

"Come on, Karen." Lavender said. "Let's go back to our room. Vivian, wanna stay with us?"

"Nah," Vivian replied. "It's alright."

Lavender smiled, then skipped off back to her little room.

The next morning, Lavender woke up to the sound of Mrs.Hayes screaming. She walked out the room, to see Mrs.Hayes in the main room, ordering the orphans to do various tasks.

"You!" she barked, pointing at Vivian. "Mop the floor!" She stretched out her hand, holding a long, dirty mop.

"But I'm already working on fixing the leak upstairs." Vivian said firmly. "I have no time to mop."

"You will." Mrs.Hayes hissed, baring her yellow teeth.

"Oh no," Lavender thought. "Please don't get angry, please, Vivian!" But even she could see that Vivian's face turned red with rage.

"I will not, you crazy old bat!" she yelled. Everyone in the room watched in silence as Vivian walked away, and Mrs.Hayes lifted the mop over her head, and brought it down hard against Vivian's head. Vivian fell with a thud, and there was a loud crack.

"Vivian!" Lavender cried. Her sister didn't even stir. No doubt about it, Vivian was dead.

Hey, hey, hey! I forgot about this story for a long time, so here's the next part!

"Lavender, are you alright?" Karen said quietly, tapping on the door. No response.

"Lavender?" she repeated, going into the room. "Lavender?" She wasn't in the room.

Karen's heart began to race. What if Mrs.Hayes got to her? She ran out the door to the next room, where a Hanatchi (did I spell that correctly?) was looking out a window.

"Have you seen Lavender?" Karen asked. "She's a Ura Young Violetchi; you know, the new girl." The Hanatchi, whose name was Rachel, turned around.

"Is she the one dancing in the flowerbeds out there?" she asked, pointing out the window. Karen ran over, and stuck her head out the window. Outside was a winged purple figure, prancing around in the flowers. No doubt about it, that was Lavender.

"That girl is just strange," Karen thought. "She's an orphan, stuck here doing chores all day, Mrs.Hayes just killed her sister, and she's dancing happily in the flowers?" Still, she heaved a sigh of relief, knowing her new friend was alright.

That's all for now. I'll be back with more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back