My HELP! Tamawalkie turned into a sumo wrestler!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well i left behind my tamawalkie someday and then the mametchi then turns into a stupid sumowrestler! :mellow: Could someone who has a tamawalkie pedometer please tell me how to make it normal?

I've got a Tamawalkie, and I'm really sorry I didn't answer yesterday, when I saw this topic, but I've got problems with my tamatalk loading, and the topic wouldn't load.

I had a similair topic about this a few months ago, when my own walkie was new, and I even put up a video on youtube for when I got it to change back. It evolves into a v5/familitchi large family member if you overfeed it snacks. It does not neccesarily have to be a lot of snacks, but different snacks fill a different amount of hearts. So, basicly you have just to over-fill the hearts for it to evolve into a lage tama. If you don't feed it any snacks, it will become a small family tama, and if you don't feed any food it will turn into gozarutchi. To turn them back you have to feed them a special sort of food or snack.

Meals for turning back evolved tamawalkies:

Large tama + healthy drink = normal

Gozarutchi + energy drink = normal

Small tama + steak = back to normal

HERE'S my youtube video when changing it back anyway. :D

Good luck and I hope it works out for you! :D

:D ~lolokotchi:)~ :nyatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back