TMGO lovers and haters...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
It seems that there are two extremist points with the TMGO debate. Please vote in the poll and tell the community why in the comments.

-Love, Kuchi :D

PS: I'd like to see which is more popular!

"Only the Sith deal in absolutes!" Hahaha, jk (Star Wars reference, in case anyone was wondering :blink: ). It's true though. I don't have an extreme stance either way regarding the TMGO. There are some pros and cons but I think that overall, it's a nice Tamagotchi. Hate is too strong of a word. When reading binary's log on what the TMGO is like, it seems pretty attractive to me. On the other hand, there are other Tamagotchis out there that I prefer over the TMGO, even though the TMGO is growing on me. I don't think I'm the only one who takes a middle stance on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Only the Sith deal in absolutes!" Hahaha, jk (Star Wars reference, in case anyone was wondering :blink: ). It's true though. I don't have an extreme stance either way regarding the TMGO. There are some pros and cons but I think that overall, it's a nice Tamagotchi. Hate is too strong of a word. When reading binary's log on what the TMGO is like, it seems pretty attractive to me. On the other hand, there are other Tamagotchis out there that I prefer over the TMGO, even though the TMGO is growing on me. I don't think I'm the only one who takes a middle stance on this.
I Agree with everything you said.

Love it for many reasons..

I love the gameplay. It is not as complex as say the v4 (no careers or skill points) but I think it's simplicity is a strength. The fact that the figurines let you customize the game is a huge plus. I have the violetchi and chamametchi so far and they are both fun. And I really like the little details, such as the home renovations. Especially the way that when you renovate and go into your garden (violechi figure) the outside of your house changes as well.

It is bulky, but it doesn't bother me as I have a large purse. It also gives me an excuse to knit numberous Tama-themed pouches :blink: . I'm working on a kuthcipatchi one now :D

I would recommend anyone who is skeptical to try it out.

I think my friend is getting me one on Friday....(my birthday's today) It looks pretty cool, and I want to run around as a memetchi without the annoying nazotchi/guest hat on music city!

I have just started the 2nd generation on my blue tama-go...... For me, I love this tama......but mainly because it is so simple. My other figurines are still coming in the post, but I enjoy the 2 built-in games, shop and park. I don't really do the tamatown thing, but I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

I started my tama-collection with a music star, and it is quite refreshing to have a tama who is not so needy.

Also, for all you clutzes out there, who like me get some days where you just kind of let everything drop from your hands.....the size of this tama-go really prevents that.

There is no way that it can drop through your fingers and it fits perfectly in my palm..... and I love that :(

I am still deciding becuase i actually havent got a tama-go yet so i cant choose wheather i will like it or not, sorry Kuchipatchi but i dont have any idea just yet.

Plus im not gonna get one becoz im perfectly happy with my ver4.5

Memetchi7

I have a white one and a mametchi character it's fine and the screen is a good addition (although full out color would be nice!) it's a little big and the figures seem a bit money making scam by bandai (similar in fasion to webkins!) verdict: I don't have much of an opinion.

I love the Tama-Go. I dislike that it's as big as it is but I guess, it could be worse.

I have a white one and I really enjoy all of the games, especially cradles. Yes, that's a good game. Anyway, I would defiantly recommend the "Go" to any beginner tamagotchi collector.

the only thing i don't like about it is how big it is. i miss how they used to be small and can just fit in your pocket.

and maybe it's just me, but it seems a lot less needy than my old tamagotchis.

i actually went in to the store a few days ago to get a small one, but they don't sell them anymore :( all they had was tama go. but i do like it :)

I love my green tama go! It's only a Kilalatchi so far, but from what I've done and seen, it's great! The games are fantastic, I'm just waiting for Ringotchi and Kuchipatchi in the mail.

I looooove the Tama-go!

Since it first came out, until now, I've always thought it looked great.

November 12th I got one for my birthday and havent stopped playing with it since! I love the figures and games, and I surprisingly love the size of it! xD

I don't have one. so I can't say either way, but when I saw one at Target, I decided not to get it, because it's too big, and you have to buy the different characters to get different games. And it's not in color.

^This. What a rip off, expecting you to buy the different characters just to unlock games. *looks at binary and sees if he has an idea to hack the tmgo and unlock every character on it*

> :D

I am enjoying my Tama-Go. I don't mind the size. I never actually used them on key rings anyways. I love to collect the figures, maybe because I was so used to collecting trading cards as a kid. I also like that I can play in TamaTown and make music like on Music Star! But being an adult with money makes it easy for me to collect all the items... I can understand why some younger users may not like the idea. But as a kid I'd do chores and get good grades to buy my trading cards... Perhaps this little idea can help some of the younger Tama users? It just might get you motivated!

Looks pretty good to me, can't wait to get one.

Though I will miss regular-sized tamagotchi, especially as their being discontinued in the UK soon :(

I find that the TMGO is one of my favorites, though it's probably not my absolute favorite. There are actually quite a few characters on it, there are no skill points to grind (a BIG plus for me because I didn't always have time to get the skillpoints up on my music star), and while I know the figures are a bit of a gimmick to keep earning Bandai money, I quite like them, so it's no problem for me to purchase a couple when I have extra cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back