Sign in to follow this  
puppster3

OMG!MY TAMA HAD A BACKPACK!

Question

13 answers to this question

it's going back to school. Certain dates are programed into the tama for thigns like that. The UK versions 1 were said to have some Japaness holidays on them like Kids Day. During December you'll probably see an x-mas tree for 20 of the 31 days.

:furawatchi: :blink: what time was it when your tama weared the backpack? did you buy it in the shop? :furawatchi: :o

mine did too. the first time it did it mine was a mimitchi at the time and it had a baby girl, so i initially thought that it was giving the baby a piggy back ride! I was like SOOOO cute, but then I realized it was just a back pack....i was bummed. lol. but it's still cute. :furawatchi:

u dont buy bakpaks in the shop and did this happen on a
connection v1
connection v2
connexion v1
connexion v2

I want mine to do it!!! I have a V1 and V2 and there connection!!!!!!! When did it happen at? Ive had mine since 2004 X mas and i dident turn it on tell 10 mins. after i got it!!!!!!!!!lol!! :rolleyes:

mine did to. i just put up a topic about it. i did not try to steal your topic. i didn't know you already had a topic on the backpack thing. sorry. :lol: :lol: