OMG!MY TAMA HAD A BACKPACK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's going back to school. Certain dates are programed into the tama for thigns like that. The UK versions 1 were said to have some Japaness holidays on them like Kids Day. During December you'll probably see an x-mas tree for 20 of the 31 days.

mine did too. the first time it did it mine was a mimitchi at the time and it had a baby girl, so i initially thought that it was giving the baby a piggy back ride! I was like SOOOO cute, but then I realized it was just a back pack....i was bummed. lol. but it's still cute. :furawatchi:

Yeah! Mine just had a backpack on for the first time! Yay that I caught it in time! They look sooo cute!!!! :angry:

I want mine to do it!!! I have a V1 and V2 and there connection!!!!!!! When did it happen at? Ive had mine since 2004 X mas and i dident turn it on tell 10 mins. after i got it!!!!!!!!!lol!! :rolleyes:

mine did to. i just put up a topic about it. i did not try to steal your topic. i didn't know you already had a topic on the backpack thing. sorry. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back