Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New TamaTalk: Please report any bugs or problems here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Luna_Solara

• luna-solara user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:10 AM ( #181 )

I'm not sure if this is just happening to me or if it's happening to everyone else. But when I post a status, reply to a status or write a comment on someones page, I click it once and it gets posted twice.

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:26 AM ( #182 )

Let me change a setting and let's see if the problems go away. Please try again and report back!

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:28 PM ( #183 )

Mine is good now! I even have the advertisments back. Lol. Thank you!

Luna_Solara

• luna-solara user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:44 PM ( #184 )

I forgot to add that after I post a new status, I try to delete one of them since it posts twice, it takes to an error screen that says "You are not authorized to change your status" and then it deletes it anyways.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:51 AM ( #185 )

I am seeing once again an issue... But I don't think its major. I am seeing a big gap before I read the title in the forum. Its just blank but its in all the forums I veiw... I'm not sure if its just my turn to be buggy now or if others are seeing it...

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:28 PM ( #186 )

I've got two. Well, 3 kinda...

No Advertisements are showing up As of right now. Before I was getting a Page Cannot Be Displayed page.... In the Advrtisement box.... Not directly an issue for me.

I cannot comment on anyone's "Whats on Your Mind" unless I go to their profile. I cannot veiw comments either.... unless I go to the user's profile.

Then my user box thing isn't leaving. Its sticking around... Which I think is my biggest issue right now.

To save a bit of space... I put them into one image.

http://i54.tinypic.com/kdvalu.jpg

Yeah that's happening to me too.Now I can't log out cause the box is in the way!
And the little icon in the address bar is all pixelly. Picture (sorry it's so big.You can't tell what's in it when it's small)If it makes a difference,this is using safari on an apple iMac on Mac OS X like the new one)
Posted Image
I took this picture about 2 weeks ago but I forgot to post about it XD

kuromametchifan123

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:55 PM ( #187 )

Okay,I hate to bump this but I have a little problem. I have a Mac,I tried to login to Tama Talk from it and I typed in my username and password.Then I get the "Thanks you're now being transferred" page but then it logs me back out and I see Mametchi at the top with the "Register now!" thing. Or when I log in,I het logged in but then when I click something like a new topic,I get logged out and redirected to the guest screen.I can get in just fine from Tama Talk mobile though. I can't get in from an iPad either,it does the same thing. Sorry for bumping this,I wasn't sure where else to report a problem.
EDIT: I forgot to say,I tried Safari and Firefox on the Mac. I can log into other sites from it just fine;This is the first time this has happened.

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 24 September 2011 - 09:58 PM.

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:56 PM ( #188 )

Very odd kuromametchifan123... I regularly use Firefox, Safari and Chrome on both Mac ad Windows as well as an iPad and do not experience the same issue you mentioned. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

kuromametchifan123

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:17 PM ( #189 )

Very odd kuromametchifan123... I regularly use Firefox, Safari and Chrome on both Mac ad Windows as well as an iPad and do not experience the same issue you mentioned. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Turns out cookies were blocked for the iPad and the Mac,not my iPod. My Dad enabled cookies again and it works just fine now. :)

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:44 AM ( #190 )

Turns out cookies were blocked for the iPad and the Mac,not my iPod. My Dad enabled cookies again and it works just fine now. :)

*whew* Thanks for the update!