Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New TamaTalk: Please report any bugs or problems here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:34 PM ( #61 )

Voting.

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:38 PM ( #62 )

Can you all post a link to a specific poll where you are unable to vote?

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:30 PM ( #63 )

If you look at the overall top posters list, the actual amount of posts each user has is cut off on the bottom.
If it helps any, I'm using IE8.

LawrenceCabasan

• lawrencecabasan user photo

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:06 PM ( #64 )

I recently changed my photo and avatar but it still wont show me the new one.

Edited by LawrenceCabasan, 27 October 2010 - 03:06 PM.

BackyardMilitia

• backyardmilitia user photo

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:05 PM ( #65 )

I don't know if this counts as a bug... but when I use the internet feature on my phone to access tamatalk I keep getting a page warning me that "your computer shows signs of being infected" and it is saying it is from tamatalk and that the sit is now a part of some online thing against viruses... I'm wondering if this is a legitimate warning from the site or if its something trying to trick me into downloading malware onto my phone.

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:53 AM ( #66 )

I don't know if this counts as a bug... but when I use the internet feature on my phone to access tamatalk I keep getting a page warning me that "your computer shows signs of being infected" and it is saying it is from tamatalk and that the sit is now a part of some online thing against viruses... I'm wondering if this is a legitimate warning from the site or if its something trying to trick me into downloading malware onto my phone.

That is the first I have heard of this... I'm going to PM you to try and get more info.

+[ b r u t a l ]+

• b-r-u-t-a-l user photo

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:50 AM ( #67 )

Odd.. When I updated my profile a few days ago, there were 690 profile views.

And now, a few days later, I still have.. 690 views ! Seems like I should have more judging by the number of latest visitors. D:

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:13 PM ( #68 )

I noticed something about the "See Who's Chatting" for TC.
It seems as if it only shows who's chatting some of the time, and occasionally it will show most of the people in there, but cut out one or two.

For example, at the top it says there is one person in there right now. If I go look at "See Who's Chatting" it doesn't show the list at all. A few nights ago I was in there with a few other people, and one person wasn't showing up on the list, but the rest of us were.

Has anyone else noticed this, or do I just have amazingly horrid luck?

-Edit-
Now it says at the top there are two people in the chat, but on the list it only shows one.

Edited by Sweet Kandi, 04 November 2010 - 12:14 PM.

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:12 PM ( #69 )

I've actually noticed this SK. I'm still trying to figure out which one is the most accurate because it seems to not be a consistent bug. Grr!

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:12 PM ( #70 )

Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but I'm not able to submit reports. I get as far as clicking on the "Report" button and typing in the message, but then when I send it, I get this message:
"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php on line 254."

I'm noticing the smilies problem Tama_dude2010 pointed out earlier as well (not showing up). The Emoticons panel in the Fast Reply/Full Editor is strangely empty of smilies also.

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:22 AM ( #71 )

Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but I'm not able to submit reports. I get as far as clicking on the "Report" button and typing in the message, but then when I send it, I get this message:
"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php on line 254."

I'm noticing the smilies problem Tama_dude2010 pointed out earlier as well (not showing up). The Emoticons panel in the Fast Reply/Full Editor is strangely empty of smilies also.

I reported a few things the other day and didn't have any problems. I don't know if it's just a recent(within maybe three days?) problem though.

-Edit-

I'm also noticing the lack of poll options :/
One of them I know I was able to see before because I remember voting in it.

Edited by Sweet Kandi, 06 November 2010 - 04:25 AM.

OldSchoolTama

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:44 AM ( #72 )

I reported a few things the other day and didn't have any problems. I don't know if it's just a recent(within maybe three days?) problem though.

Yes, I noticed that it is more of a recent problem. I too had no trouble reporting up until about 2 or 3 days ago.

Stu_Dee_Jay

• stu-dee-jay user photo

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:45 AM ( #73 )

I've noticed that all my emoticons have suddenly vanished from the emoticon panel. It's just a blank box. o_0

King Tamachi

• king-tamachi user photo

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:23 AM ( #74 )

the clickable smilies arnt working. it doesnt show anything ^^^^ yes I agree with stu_dee_jay^^^^^

Edited by King Tamachi, 06 November 2010 - 07:24 AM.

patchis-forest

• patchis-forest user photo

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:49 PM ( #75 )

I've noticed that all my emoticons have suddenly vanished from the emoticon panel. It's just a blank box. o_0

Yeah, let me see if this works.... :)
:D :( B)
No emoticons...?

Edited by patchis-forest, 06 November 2010 - 12:49 PM.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:37 PM ( #76 )

Yes, I noticed that it is more of a recent problem. I too had no trouble reporting up until about 2 or 3 days ago.

The last report we received from you was yesterday... Are you still having problems or does it seem to be going fine now?
As a sidenote, if the reports aren’t working, remember you can PM a Guide/Admin... Though hopefully the report system should be working.

Very strange. I just had a quick look and I don’t see why they aren’t working... I’ll keep looking but I’m not sure. Perhaps Admin will have a better idea as to what is going on. :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:30 AM ( #77 )

The last report we received from you was yesterday... Are you still having problems or does it seem to be going fine now?
As a sidenote, if the reports aren’t working, remember you can PM a Guide/Admin... Though hopefully the report system should be working.

Huh, that's weird. Reports are still coming through? Either someone else is doing the reporting or maybe my report is actually going through yet I receive that error message, which serves to confuse me and make me think that it didn't go through. :P Not sure if it's working now because the only way for me to test it is to actually send a report (unless there's another way that's not coming to mind right now :P), and there's nothing to report now so I rather not make one now for the sake of testing. In the meantime though, I will definitely keep the PM-ing in mind. :)

Edit: I found a post that I could report and it's working now! Granted, it processes slower than I remember, but maybe that's just me, but it went through! :D

Edited by OldSchoolTama, 07 November 2010 - 01:42 AM.

+[ b r u t a l ]+

• b-r-u-t-a-l user photo

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:33 AM ( #78 )

I noticed that when you login, you get an error message like: [#10193] We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again.

I'm sure the password was entered correctly ! ^_^ Seems like you're logged in on the second try though.

Hmm.. and I'm having trouble with avatars / photos. When I change either one of them, the resulting avatar / photo stays the same as the one I had before.

Anyone else see this?

Edit; Oh, good ! My avatar's showing up nicely now. ^_^

Edited by +[ b r u t a l ]+, 07 November 2010 - 03:27 AM.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:59 AM ( #79 )

Huh, that's weird. Reports are still coming through? Either someone else is doing the reporting or maybe my report is actually going through yet I receive that error message, which serves to confuse me and make me think that it didn't go through. :P Not sure if it's working now because the only way for me to test it is to actually send a report (unless there's another way that's not coming to mind right now :P), and there's nothing to report now so I rather not make one now for the sake of testing. In the meantime though, I will definitely keep the PM-ing in mind. :)

Edit: I found a post that I could report and it's working now! Granted, it processes slower than I remember, but maybe that's just me, but it went through! :D

Yep, got your report. It comes up with your name when you submit reports so we know that yours have been coming through. Weird, not sure what the problem was... But please let us know if it happens again. Thanks. :D

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:25 AM ( #80 )

I noticed that when you login, you get an error message like: [#10193] We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again.

I'm sure the password was entered correctly ! ^_^ Seems like you're logged in on the second try though.

Hmm.. and I'm having trouble with avatars / photos. When I change either one of them, the resulting avatar / photo stays the same as the one I had before.

Anyone else see this?

Edit; Oh, good ! My avatar's showing up nicely now. ^_^

I had the same trouble logging in this morning. I didn't think to report it though XD