Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New TamaTalk: Please report any bugs or problems here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:48 AM ( #141 )

I have looked at the arcade options but, as Jappyx said, it hasn't been too high up on the priority list. I'd love to hear if people want it back though.

Meme364

• meme364 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:17 PM ( #142 )

I changed my avatar but it isn't showing up. Is it always like that?

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:32 AM ( #143 )

I changed my avatar but it isn't showing up. Is it always like that?

Sometimes it takes a while for avatars, photos, and backgrounds to show up. One thing you could do is clear your browser's cache. Have you tried this? Here is what TamaMum has to say about this issue (from 'How to Put Your Avatar (Picture) on Posts' in the User Guide):

A quick update for the records:

Wrong size pics / Pics not loading
Sometimes you upload a new avatar to replace the old one but it doesn't show up on your profile or in your forum posts.

Sometimes it takes a while to appear. In order to see an updated version of the site, you can try to refresh your page or clear your cache.

Check out this page for info on how to clear your browser's cache.

Dolphin Girl

• dolphin-girl user photo

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:28 PM ( #144 )

I just experienced a one-time problem with TamaCHAT. I went on and was sure I was alone on there, but it said 0 online chat users! I tried saying something, but it STILL said 0 chat users! Not that this is actually affecting the site, it's just I want to be able to see who's on. Also, it said the number "4" next to the link to TamaCHAT. I thought this meant 4 people were onlnie, but it said 1 (me) when I actually entered. What exactly do these numbers mean?

Edited by Dolphin Girl, 03 February 2011 - 02:28 PM.

OldSchoolTama

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:44 PM ( #145 )

I just experienced a one-time problem with TamaCHAT. I went on and was sure I was alone on there, but it said 0 online chat users! I tried saying something, but it STILL said 0 chat users! Not that this is actually affecting the site, it's just I want to be able to see who's on. Also, it said the number "4" next to the link to TamaCHAT. I thought this meant 4 people were onlnie, but it said 1 (me) when I actually entered. What exactly do these numbers mean?

This has been reported previously HERE and seems to be a recurring problem. Sometimes it's accurate and sometimes it's not. I think Admin is still trying to work that bug out. :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:25 AM ( #146 )

Apologies for double posting but I've been trying to use the MultiQuote function and it doesn't seem to work at all like it used to. What I do is select MultiQuote on each of the posts in the thread that I would like to quote and then click on "Add Reply" at the bottom of the thread, as usual, except that it doesn't automatically insert the posts into my reply box. Is it just me? :huh:

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:00 AM ( #147 )

...snip...work that bug out. :)

...snip...Is it just me? :huh:

Hmmm... Worked for me. Might need some cache clearing and a retest.

For those that don't know, clearing the cache has become more important for most sites as they add in javascript and other fancier features. If a site that normally works for you starts misbehaving try clearing your browser's cache first and then reload the page to see if it works.

Hopefully this works for you (but please let me know if it doesn't!).

OldSchoolTama

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:56 AM ( #148 )

I'm sorry, Admin, it's still not working for me. :( I did try clearing the cache and reloading as you suggested. Ah well, it's probably just me. It's a nice feature but it's not like I'll go berserk without it. :) I'll keep trying. Let me know if there's any other information I can provide you.

Dolphin Girl

• dolphin-girl user photo

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:36 PM ( #149 )

I'm now having another problem with TamaChat, nearly the same as the other but much worse.

I meet a certain person on TamaCHAT at a certain time of day. We both know the time we are supposed to meet very well, and I arrived on time as usual. It said 1 online chat user and that user was me. I thought "oh, they're late" and went off to post somewhere else here. I came back half an hour later, and the person I was planning to meet said they had been waiting for me for an hour, and earlier I wasn't responding to their posts on TamaCHAT! I really don't want this happening again because the main way I keep in touch with this online friend is by our TamaCHAT meetings!

Please help me with this problem, I am sure it has happened to me a few times but I just didn't know. The thing about this problem is that you never know when it occurs!

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:41 PM ( #150 )

(I am Dolphin Girl but on a different account)

Aaargh! How many different Chat problems will I get? NOW the problem is: Chat won't load. The "please wait while we load the chatroom" thing stays up nad it never actually loads! Why is this happening? How can I stop this?

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:23 AM ( #151 )

(I am Dolphin Girl but on a different account)

Aaargh! How many different Chat problems will I get? NOW the problem is: Chat won't load. The "please wait while we load the chatroom" thing stays up nad it never actually loads! Why is this happening? How can I stop this?

Thanks for this, you’re not the first person to report this so it must be some weird issue. We’ll look into it. If it happens again, please let us know.
Is anyone else experiencing issues?

phnx0313

• phnx0313 user photo

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:00 PM ( #152 )

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 305

I am getting messages like this... Not sure why.
Normally happens when I use quick reply and click "POST"... trying to use the full editor is weird also.
When I edit posts and save... my posts do not change to show the edits.

Here is a >>Screenshot<< of what my top looks like half the time I search TT (messes up the navigation bar).
There are more pictures of the other problems, I will post them later tonight when I get home...

EDIT:: >>Screenshot of Editing<< + >>Screenshot of Random Warning Screen<<

It could just be an April Fools Hack? Until is solved I will patiently wait/play Video Games or something. ^^;;
~Phnx

Edited by phnx0313, 01 April 2011 - 12:10 AM.

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:55 PM ( #153 )

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 305

I am getting messages like this... Not sure why.
Normally happens when I use quick reply and click "POST"... trying to use the full editor is weird also.
When I edit posts and save... my posts do not change to show the edits.

Here is a >>Screenshot<< of what my top looks like half the time I search TT (messes up the navigation bar).

There are more pictures of the other problems, I will post them later tonight when I get home...
~Phnx

Same things been happening to me.On the mobile TT i get an error message and i try post again and end up double posting!What is going on?

LawrenceCabasan

• lawrencecabasan user photo

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:41 PM ( #154 )

Warning: include(/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin//applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin//applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/ips_kernel/') in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php on line 20

This is what it tells me.

JoannaTheSnipah

• joannathesnipah user photo

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:39 PM ( #155 )

As I am posting this: I see these random letters:

Warning: include(/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin//applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin//applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/ips_kernel/') in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:55 PM ( #156 )

As I am posting this: I see these random letters:

Same now when I try to edit my posts/write my posts/at the top of the page all I see is that.It's kind of annoying when you have to close out of TT and go back to it so you don't double post

(edit:now the post above mine is this:Warning: include(/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin//applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php on line 20

What is this?)

Edited by kuromametchifan123, 01 April 2011 - 03:00 PM.

Runner

• runner user photo

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:57 PM ( #157 )

I get that problem, too Posted Image Screen shot..
Every time I post, it sends me to that screen. When I refreshed it and it asked me if i wanted to resend info, i did, and it DOUBLE POSTED in the topic when I looked back. So..

PokemonKid

• pokemonkid user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:18 AM ( #158 )

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

Same problem here.....HAS TT BEEN HACKED OR SOMETHING?!

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:48 AM ( #159 )

Yup, headers are gone (just sometimes, not all the time), and I have to click "back" to go to the other page with headers. And I always get the same message after posting anything, and then I have to type, "tamatalk.com" and go to the homepage, then retrace my steps just to see if it posted. And sometimes when I try to post in my log I'll write something super lengthy, and I'll click "post" and it says it's loading but it never does, so I have to retype everything... And the color also doesn't work sometimes. I'll click it, but the options won't pop out... But Admin, thank you for creating such an awesome site for all us Tamatalkers! We appreciate it a lot.

Violetchilluvr3

Missvioletchi

• missvioletchi user photo

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:37 AM ( #160 )

I have three problems, both with posting:
1. When I post things, it doesnt go through, so I click it again and again and again and again (yes, I'm impatient ;)), and then when I go to see if it posted, it did, but 8 times or something!
2. Sadly, lately, when I try to add color to my posts, it doesnt work! :( I click on the "A" with the pink strip under it, it moves in and out to let me know I did click it, then the drop down color menu doesnt work. (for example, this post wont let me use color...) Then later I go back and it does work! Then it doesnt again... :(
3. When I try to make a new post, this shows up:

Thank you so much for fixing all other bugs on this site! I really like coming here and its nice not having too many glitches :) The ones above are just recent. Thank you!!! :)

xoxo,
Missvioletchi