Longest book you have read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm reading a pretty long book at the moment.

Um... I have read many long books, but the longest ones are the ones in the 400 pgs. to 700 pg. catagory.

Hmm...I've read a lot of long books but the one that comes to mind right now is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, 870 pages.

Yep, probably Twilight.

But I'm reading The Da Vinci Code atm which is fairly long too, and so much better than reading crap about sparkling losers.

Edit: Actually maybe a Harry Potter. Haven't counted pages haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I’d say a Nonfiction book on Space is probably the longest book I’ve read. It is massive... Like one of those coffee table books, and lots and lots of pages as well. Visually stunning and the information is very interesting. :D

Book 6 or 7 of the Wheel of Time. I can't remember the exact one. It was about 1100 pages.

Probably the longest book in Pages I've read was probably one of the Stravaganza books.

Longest series, Probably.... Avalon: Web of Magic. I'm on book 11. Dark Mage... Its good. (Has the Magical Girl/ Maho Shojo thing going on)

The Stephen King novel " Under the Dome" I think it's about 3,000 pages.

I think it was Gone With the Wind, which was around 1050 pages I'm pretty sure. Or Atlas Shrugged, which was a similar amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back