Waah?! I can't beleive we missed this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Look here!! This is a Youtube video of the NEW GOTCHI FIGURES!! This is at the New York Toy fair, and the new figures are there!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png The new figures are :Shimashimatchi

Grippatchi

Ichigotchi

Ponytchi

Kuromametchi

Sebiretchi

And you can also see that there are new faceplates as well!!

Hope this helped clear things up!

Kuchi :wub:

I had already confirmed the new figs coming on tamatalk and tamazone they are

makkiko,kuramametchi,sabritchi,shimashimatchi,ichigotchi and ponytchi

they will release in Australia this week to December and also thx to tmgcclover92 the next tama-gos to come to Au next week are black, purple and pink so I will check stores this week and post pics if I find anything

Also, "we" didn't miss this. There has been a lot of talk about the new figures since that video was uploaded. :p

@furbitchi: Correct spelling is Makiko, Kuromametchi, Sebiretchi, Shimashimatchi, Ichigotchi and Ponytchi. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They were originally going to release all 12 in one set, and have carry cases that can hold 12 figures. It has been known that they were going to release these figures since the announcement in February. However, it is not known when they are going to be released, although they could be released in Australia soon.

They were originally going to release all 12 in one set, and have carry cases that can hold 12 figures. It has been known that they were going to release these figures since the announcement in February. However, it is not known when they are going to be released, although they could be released in Australia soon.
well tmgcclover92 just posted on tamazone that they are in some woolworths right now and will expand through out the month so they could be here today

Sorry peoplez, my bad, I must have over looked those topics :lol: . Woolworths you say Furbitchi? I have only seen them in the Warehouse in NZ.

yes woolworths is in Australia (maybe nz) and it also counts big w so it means big w for Au really I am going to check wednesday coz of the melbourne cup
Woolworths is in New Zealand, but in some cities it has been renamed Countdown.

I only see old versions in Woolworths, like V5.5s. :D

WHERE?!!?! WHERE!!?!?! I never see Tamagotchis in Woolies!! Hurr, hurr, MUST GO AND LOOK IN WOOLWORTHS!! How much do they cost??

They have Tama-Gos,Figures and the carrying case at my Toys R Us, but it took them a few weeks to get the Tama-Go! It may arrive in the US (where I live) late December-February.

I want Grippatchi and Ponytchi!

Does anyone have pictures of these figures in their packaging?

hey great news for Auzzies like me woolworths bigw are having a xmas sale that will be having new stuff coming in at the same time but you have to get there early coz the toys go like bread evan if they arn't tmgcs this will be heald next week so I am going to the fountain gate one in melbourne on sunday next week so I am so excited

I have NEVER seen a Tamagotchi in a supermarket. Is there any particular Woolworths that you have seen in NZ that have them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back