My Tama Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
I was at first hoping to get the Tama Go with the Mametchi figurine. But I missed out and choose Kuchipatchi.

This Tama is light for how big it looks. I'm planning to keep the package it came in to avoid the figurine's bottom part from getting scratched as well as avoiding the same fate for the screen since I've heard it scratches easily. The button's are also really sensitive which made putting in the time and date a bit hard.

I hatched my Tama Go at 5:37 and it hatched into a boy Kinotchi. He looks like a little mushroom :D

I fed and played with him. So far the bug shooter game is my favorite as the long jump is hard and will take some practice. I also shopped at the shop and bought a scone, a pear and a sushi roll with the gotchi points I earned playing the games. I haven't connected the figurine yet.

As I'm typing this he is sleeping so I guess he'll morph into his toddler form shortly after he wakes up. I've decided to name him Dean.

His states as of the moment:

0 Yrs

5lb

Generation 1

Hungry: Two of the five hearts empty.

Happy: Two of the five hearts empty

Friendship: Three hearts.

Training: Empty

Just as I thought shortly after he woke up and I filled his states up and cleaned up the fifth time he went to the bathroom he morphed into his toddler form. He morphed into a Ahirukutchi. But despite being a toddler he seems just as demanding as when he was a baby. :mellow:

Also shrotly before he morphed into a toddler I took him to the park and he played with a Chamametchi on the seesaw.

Since tomorrow is Halloween I wonder if there is a special animation for it. The older Tamagotchi's had special animations like that talking Christmas tree and Santa showing up on the screen at a random time the day before Christmas.

0 yrs

10 lb

Generation 1

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Train: Empty

Friendship: Three hearts

Well the little guy went to sleep a little while ago. I was hoping to visit Tama Town for the first time with it before he went to sleep, but studying called since I have a big test next Wednesday. And I doubt waking him up with count for anything good for my little Tama Dean.

Over all I think the first day went well. Also I attached the Kuchipatchi figurine and played Cradles for the first time. Back when I was buying it today I noticed there were collectable figurines of the default characters such as Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipachi. I wonder if the collectable Kuchipatchi figurine has something diffrent on it then the default you get when you buy the Tama Go. I also wonder if you get a special gift or something if you manage to collect and attach all the figurines to your Tama Go. I can't wait to see someone do that. I wish the figurines weren't $10 each or I would have grabbed a Mametchi and Chamametchi figurine.

Here is Dean's states for the end of the day:

0 yrs

15 lb

Generation 1

Train: Empty

Friendship: Three and a half hearts

Well this morning could have gone better. Dean woke up before me and ended up in a really bad mood when I finally woke up to find his Hungry and Happy meter's empty along with the Friendship meter, and him being sick with a mess all over the screen from him using the bathroom three times.

I had to give him two doses of medicine to cure him and flushed to clean the mess up. Then I fed him one of the foods I bought yesterday at the shop, a scone. Then fed him on the default food of pork and beans (Who at Bandai thought that was a good idea for a default food?) and played the Bug Shooter game until he was happy. After all that oddly enough there's a bar on the training meter now...I don't remember disciplining him yesterday or when I got up...isn't that what normally fills that up or does it now fill up from playing games long enough.

Here are his states so far.

1 Yrs

17lb

Generation 1

Friendship: One heart.

Training: One bar

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortly after I posted my first log Dean beeped for attention. But all his meter's were full, he wasn't hungry and his happy meter was full and there was no mess on the screen and he wasn't sick.

So I gave him time out...but the training meter didn't go up...aren't you suppose to give them time out when they call for you and they have nothing wrong with them? :huh: Or does this training meter take longer to fill up? He even shook his head when I gave him time out...I'll try praise next time but I don't see why praise would be needed for calling when nothing was wrong that I could see. :mellow:

I discovered something. When I first activated my Tama Go it had a lamp in the room that looked like a pumpkin. But after just recently remodeling I found that it wasn't part of the old room, since it was still there after the change.

I guess this pumpkin is for Halloween like the old Tama's had animations for holidays.

We'll see further after today if it vanishes after Halloween is over. I'll ask on the other boards to see if others have this.

Well I'm exhausted :( I really have to start paying attention more to my Tama :( I thought I had paused it when me and my family went out for the evening but it looks like it didn't pause when I did the combination to pause it :angry:

He morphed into his teen form, a Korokotchi, during that time and went to bed with the lights still on. I had to wake him up to feed him and play with him. He would only let me feed him, even with the figurine in he refused to play a game or go to the park...I kept getting that alarm that basically means you can't do this right now. So I gave him a pear and a few milks before he went back to sleep.

I think his weight is getting out of hand though...but the playing doesn't seem to make him loose weight...maybe Long Jumpers helps more with loosing weight then Bug Shooter.

Also I found out that pumpkin lamp is a holiday animation. Wonder what appears for the other holiday's. I also think I noticed something else. In the model for the room I choose for the remodeling it has a window...and the curtains appear to close when its time for bed. We'll see in the morning if its open again ;)

Before I give the final states for the day I want to voice a small concern I have. Tama Go's use two AAA batteries...that makes me a bit nervous. I've never had a watch battery, the batteries Tama's use to run on, leak on me. But I've had many times where AA or AAA batteries of various brands including Duracell, leaked and ruin my electronics. I had a Talking Nano Puppy my cousin bought for me that ran on two AAA batteries and it was ruined when both batteries leaked and ruined the inside along with wrecking the Nano. I don't want that to happen to my Tama Go seeing as I went through a bit to get it along with how expensive I think the price of it is.

With that here is the states for the end of the day. I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween. Has for me...I'm relaxing the rest of the night and looking to see if I can find a subtitled version of the Tamagotchi Movie.

Name: Dean

Form: Teen (Korokotchi)

Weight: 44lb

Generation: 1

Hungry: *****

Happy: *****

Training:

Friendship: One Heart

Gotchi Points: 1300

A lot of stuff to cover today.

First I woke up at 9:00am and checked Dean, one of each of the Hungry and Happy hearts were empty. I fed him a sandwich and played Long Jumpers now that I know the different jumps and did better this time around. I went back to sleep until it was time for me to get up for school at 12:00pm. I checked him and found two Hungry hearts and one Happy empty. I fed him two meals of fries and played with him on Long Jumpers. I checked out the built in store and bought an apple pie, cereal and a doughnut and left. I checked out the park and nobody was there.

I took him with me to my college to keep an eye on him. He only needed me twice which was during the beginning of my second part of class and during break so it was easy to fed him and also play with him extra to get his weight down like I planned today as well as build the Friendship meter up. One of my classmates noticed my Tama Go and wanted to look at it seeing as they were an old fan themselves...I wonder if he plans on getting one for himself now :D

After I got home I fed him and played with him again before finally making my Tama Town account for my Tama Go and logging on for the first time.

I checked out my then empty apartment before I hung around the hot springs for a bit before going into the store I heard sold posters. I grabbed I Violetchi and Chamametchi poster before leaving. I went to Swirly Sweet City next and entered the Ice Cream Store wanting to buy ice cream...and found it to be a game of Rock Paper Scissors which I won with one loss. I entered the Doughnut Shop next door and found another game where you decorate the doughnuts according to order and won it completely getting all 15 orders right. I then headed to buy a pet, I chose a Hamster...I want to get all of them ;)

I couldn't getting anything from the near by stores since my figurine wasn't in...do the defaults work for that or the ones you buy separately?

I also bought my Tama a new Christmas outfit and a aquarium, some hot cakes and Christmas garlin before heading back to the apartment to put everything up. After that I went to log off for the day...and make an error. I had misread the number spots for the Gotchi Points I wanted to bring back to my Tama Go and thought it meant I needed a certain amount of points to leave. Which had me playing the Rock Paper scissors game twice more before I realized my mistake. Oddly enough the second time I played it the CPU kept picking scissors :huh:

I managed to log out after realizing my mistake and had to leave some points behind.

Here are Dean's states for the day at the moment. As for finding a subtitled version of the Tamagotchi Movie like I wanted to last night...I was just too tired and fell asleep before I could.

And just as I was about to finish with that Dean morphed into his adult form, a Gozarutchi, after brushing his teeth for the last time as a teen.

Form: Adult (Gozarutchi)

Weight: 31lb

Training: [iI]

Friendship: All but one heart full

Gotchi Points: 1010

Sorry for not posting a log the other day. With voting and then my math midterm today (which I passed, woohoo!) that I was really busy. Nothing big happened other then buying stuff for my room in Tama Town.

Today I decided to take a leaf out of binary's book, the Tama Talk staff member who posted a log of her Tama Go when she got it to review from Bandai, and post pictures.

Tama Town as I just log my character into the site. Mine is the Gozarutchi with the Gotchi Code CQ5096:

towni.jpg

This is how my room in Tama Town looked when I logged in yesterday and did some big decorating...as a way to make up for missing posting yesterday. Not a lot to talk about. A rug, my pet hamster which I hope to collect the other pets eventually, a table, chair and hot cakes along with a Japanese cushion some posters a window and Christmas garlin. And the aquarium:

I also enjoy putting Gozarutchi into the hot springs at Forest Falls...I wish they had more animations for this...or hey make a big hot tub area were you can by hot spring items or even outfits for the place like towels and stuff along with a hot spring related game.

fallsh.jpg

I also love Flower Hills Park...it looks really pretty at nightime. I found a game there I didn't know was there as well. Violetchi's Recycling game where you sort plastic from glass and tin cans.

flowersc.jpg

I bought a pot of flowers for my Tama Town apartment as well.

flowerbuy.jpg

I also went and bought a new piece of furnature for my aparment. A futon bed. I also put the flower pot in while I was there.

roomnow.jpg

I decided to browse Music City for a while...I came across this butler looking Tamagotchi in this picture.

turkeyte.jpg

I got a turkey dinner from him as a prize for this month according to him. I took it back to my apartment to see if it was a piece of furniture or a food item. Its furniture and I placed it in my room and moved some stuff to make room for the huge thing. They should think of making these apartments a bit bigger.

houset.jpg

I also decided to mess around with the fire hidrents around the area. There are clickable things around Tama Town and this is one of them.

hidrent1.jpg

hidrent2.jpg

That's it for now. I'll leave you with Dean's final states, as for me...I'll be playing games at Tama Town for a while longer.

Friendship: Full

Gotchi Points: 1620

Sorry for no log the other day. I was having computer problems, and the only other computer in the house with internet access for some reason wouldn't allow me to log into Tama Talk. I just kept getting error messages when I put my username and password in.

Anyway nothing really happened yesterday other then I played on Tama Town as a guest since I got on the desktop after my Tama went to sleep...and the game, shop, park and PC options for the door icon won't work if you wake your Tama up from sleeping for the night. He turned five yesterday and turned six today so the Dating Palace is now opened. I checked out the options but most of them were young form Tama's...and even if it is a toy it still feels really wrong...and then the Matchmaker was the last choice (I can't remember her name)

I hope the selection for dating is better tomorrow...what is with young and non adult form Tama's being offered at the Dating Palace anyway?

Weight: 33lb

Gotchi Points: 3730

Today Gozarutchi got married...to Otoktchi a.k.a Busybody or the Matchmaker. I didn't like the other options available and I can't take care of a baby on the day it falls on if he waits until tomorrow...

His hungry hearts had dropped by three and his happy one by one. I fed him and his new wife a meal of tacos, fish and beef bowl to fill his hungry meter...and since its his wedding day I treated him to a snack of deluxe pudding. I really love that when you buy a food you get three servings of it...saves points on food. I just have to remember to not buy any more until I run out of all the servings.

Here are his states for the day. I'll try to get on Tama Town today, I also want to play long jumper to get more points like I've been wanting to. I finally beat that game a few days ago. I also found out the characters I thought were toddler forms turned out to be adults. I could have sworn Ringotchi was a teen form...oh well...that's enough out of me for the day. See you guys later.

Gotchi Points: 5600

Well I'm in trouble...

We had company at my house today and it was friends of my parents and their little daughter. I should have stuck my Tama Go somewhere safe or kept it on me like I normally do...but just like many mistakes what happened is due to a normal habit not taking place...I left it right on the desk of my computer and the little three year old got a hold of it...ended up messing the clock up and set it to when my Tama and his wife would have had their egg...and sure enough when I finally got it back and checked it...there was an egg between the two.

I wanted to avoid having a baby Tama to take care off so early because tomorrow I won't be able to handle it...Tamagotchi's in their baby forms are demanding as many experienced Tama care givers would know.

I can't do nothing about it now...maybe play with the clock myself so that I can get her into her toddler form which is less demanding?

The egg hatched into a little girl...Nokotchi.

Here are the states for today.

Gotchi Points: 15150

Gozarutchi and his wife have departed this morning and left me with their daughter Nokotchi.

Here is Gozarutchi's final states:

Form: Adult (Gozarutchi :gozarutchi: )

Weight: 30lb

Gotchi Points: 15150

Remember a friends child messed with the clock so the age is most likely a little off. Also before he left I found out his favorite food. Gozarutchi's favorite food is pizza...looks like we had the same tastes in foods but I don't think it does anything good for his characters known low blood pressure :D

Lucky for me I woke up an hour early before I had to get ready for school. So I stayed up and took care of her. I bought food at the built in shop and fed her a meal of steak which fills two hungry hearts and some pasta, a taco and a kabob. I played games with her, the long jumper game, to fill her happy hearts up to full...I don't want to feed her a single snack until she's an adult...feeding a snack instead of playing seems lazy and it always seems to cause illness and poor health characters in the older Tama's I've had...and just from feeding them snacks sparingly. Also she ate a lot...nearly ate all the meal items I had bought up to that point :p

After that I made sure to keep a close eye on her...I didn't take very good care of her father at his baby and toddler stages and wanted to make it up with Nokotchi. I kept playing with her and got some extra points and the friendship meter full. I didn't catch her the first time she made a mess but did the second time around...I hope I can get her training meter up to full...having a potty trained Tama would be a real help. I also went on Tama Town thinking Nokotchi was one of the characters you needed to register on there for a special item...one of the shadowed out Tama's was one of the babies... turns out its Kinotchi not Nokotchi that has to be registered. Oh well there's always next time.

She fell asleep for a bit nearly an hour into caring for her. Before I went to get ready for school though she morphed into her toddler form: Hoshitchi.

She had a hungry heart and happy heart empty. I fed her a taco and played long jumpers with her.

During class she only needed caring for three times, once because one of the heart and hungry meter was empty, second time one hungry heart was empty and I fed her fried chicken, and the third time a single happy heart was empty. She also made a mess...and I missed it again.

I played the longer jumper game with her during my break, and fed her meals when she was hungry...that game seems to empty hungry hearts unlike bug shooter. I also checked the store to see if it restocked. I bought some meals and snacks.

Now I'm home and started writing this log after eating lunch and also feeding Hoshitchi since a hungry heart was empty. Its 5:28pm right now and I've been caring for her since 12:00pm. And just as I typed that she made another mess...I wish there was more warning for this...like a beep noise instead of being lucky enough to look at the screen for the sign that she needs to use the bathroom.

I'm planning on going on Tama Town later with her. Here are her states so far:

Form: Toddler (Hoshitchi)

Weight: 15lb

Generation: 2

Training:

Gotchi Points: 21140

Also here is a list of the meals and snacks and how many servings I have left encase anyone is curious:

Meals: Pork and Beans (Default), Hamburger(2), Cereal(2), Kebab(2), Sausage(2), Pizza(3), Fried Chicken(2), Steak(1), Noodles(2)

Snacks: Banana(3), Cherries(2), Pear(1), Pineapple(3), Melon(3), Pudding(3), Waffle(3), Popcorn(3), Corndog(3) Marshmallow(2), Cupcake(3), Doughnut(1), Cheese Cake(3), Apple Pie(3), Deluxe Pudding(2), Smoothie(2), Chocolate Cake(3)

Today my toddler Hoshitchi morphed into her child form. I was hoping for Mikazukitchi and she actually morphed into Mikazukitchi! She morphed either on my way to school around 12:30pm to 1:00pm or between 1:00pm to 2:00pm.

I'm guessing Mikazukitchi is a good care character because of how pretty she looks. I hope a chart on perfect, good, and poor caring is made soon. I hear there's work on it so I'll be patient.

Also looking at the list of Tama's you have to register on Tama Town for special gifts...I noticed there were two separate lists for girl and boy characters. So Nokotchi was listed on there since I logged in with her before she morphed into her toddler form and then logged in again when she did.

I beat Bug Shooter the other night...by just repeatedly shooting instead of my usual take aim and fire strategy I've been going for...that oddly seemed to raise her training meter. I think with the Tama Go there's more to raising the training meter then praising, discipline and catching when they need to use the bathroom. Because I nearly always miss when she needs to use the bathroom and left cleaning up the mess...yet the meter is going higher. Maybe the meter goes up with how well your caring for the Tama?

I think the training meter needs to be looked at more to get what its for. If anything maybe you can train your Tama with certain stuff besides potty training?

Who knows but I'll be watching it carefully from now on.

Here are her states:

Form: Child (Mikazukitchi)

Weight: 27lb

Training: [iIIII]

Gotchi Points: 20460

Another late log.

The other day my Tama morphed into her teen form. She is now a Uwasatchi. Also when I logged in with her when she was still a Mikazukitchi I got a special gift for registering Mikazukitchi onto Tama Town. I got a Mikazukitchi doll which I placed in my Tama Town room on the futon I bought. I also got her a Halloween outfit at the store...its a witches outfit with a little pumpkin that replaces the stars that are handing off her crescent shaped head at the top.

When I went on Tama Town the other day when my Tama became Uwasatchi and I got home from college I saw something funny. There were three Uwasatchi dressed up in Christmas outfits and standing in front of the entrance to Flower Hills Park in the main square were the Gotchi Apartments and entrances to the other places are. It looked like they were positioned to look like they were caroling or something. I bought my own Uwasatchi a Christmas outfit too.

Also I' thinking of getting one of the figurines now since I have extra money. But Bandai really needs to lower the price of the figurines its really ridiculous asking for $10 when the Tama Go costs over $20. To buy the current six that have been released you would have to end up paying over $60. They would be better off asking for $5 for each and you could get all six for over $30 instead of the $60 you would pay. That way more people will buy them...this isn't back when Tama's were popular and everyone was grabbing anything Tamagotchi and virtual pet related. It is 2010 were barely anyone has one to use the connection feature during a res-session...in other words there aren't a lot of people to buy them and people are going to cling onto their money for something more important these days unless they have extra money. They are going to end up with a lot of figurines that people didn't buy because of the price...which will end up in costs of wasted materials and other costs...just wait I guarantee this will happen...but maybe after they notice that barely anyone is buying them they'll see it early and lower the price.

Here are here states currently.

Form: Teen (Uwasatchi)

Training: [iIIIIIIII]

Today I got two of the current six Tama Go figures out right now.

I originally wanted Mametchi and Violetchi. But they didn't have Violetchi at Toys R Us, it was the only one they didn't have. So I got my second choice Chamametchi and Mametchi. I'm not too fond of the face plate graphic that came with the Mametchi figure but I love the one that came with Chamametchi and changed my Kuchipatchi one that came with my Tama Go with it.

Chamametchi Figure

The part that plugs in is transparent pink with glitter.

chamametchifigurefacepl.jpg
chamametchitamago.jpg

When I put the Chamametchi figure on my Tama Go some case with hearts appeared in my Tama's room. When selecting the figurine icon I got options between Game, Shop and Item. With games my Tama went onto a bus to Chamametchi's toy store and given a selection of "Panel Construction" and "Shuffle Shuffle" as games.

"Panel Construction" requires you to use a claw to grab panels coming down the conveyor belt that have letters. On top of a panel to the left of your character is a grayed out Bandai logo. The panels on the conveyor belt have the letters to use to spell out Bandai. Grabbing a panel you already collected is a miss. Spell out Bandai and you win.

"Shuffle Shuffle" is simple...a heart is placed into one of four boxes, the boxes are shuffled and you have to pick the box the heart is in.

chamametchiinstructions.jpg

Shop took me again to the toy store and this time to buy stuff. Here is what you can buy and the price. The store I found out restocks with new items...I don't know if the restock time is the same as the Tama Go's built in store. When it restocks with new items I'll post it along with its price here on my log. Also I use to have "uses" posted here under the items, I got that mixed up with the number of the item it is on my list of toys so don't worry you can play with the toys as much as you like, same goes for the Mametchi Figure:

Rocking Horse 1800

Doll House 2500

Play House 3800

Bubbles 200

Selecting Item in the Figurine icon allows for your Tama to take out and play with anything you bought at the Chamametchi Toy Store that ends up in the box that appears in your Tama's room when you place the figure on your Tama. Also the item you get for logging on with the Chamametchi figure is a jump rope.

figurechamametchiitem.jpg

Mametchi Figure

mametchifigurefaceplate.jpg
mametchitamago.jpg

The plug for the character is light blue with glitter.

Another but smaller box appeared in the same place as with the Chamametchi figure and the same options of Game, Shop and Item. Game took me to Mametchi's house and with the options of "Hip Hop" and "Speed Runner" as games.

"Hip Hop" you have to jump from left to right by pressing the A and C buttons collecting as many musical notes. Black skulls pop up too and accidentally touching one is game over. ♪ Is worth one point and ♫ is worth two points.

"Speed Runner" is a game where you are driving a space ship and have to avoid obstical in your path by using the A and C buttons to move left and right. As you get further and further the game speeds up making it harder to avoid the obsticals.

mametchiinstructions.jpg

The shop has toys. Here is what is for sale and how many times you can play with it. As with the Chamametchi figure don't know when it restocks, I'll post that when I see new items. So I'll mention it like the Chamametchi figure:

Robot Arm 3500

Space Ship 8000

Train 2000

Robot 2800

Fun Box 200

Rabbit Costume 5800

Unicycle 4000

And the Item option is the same as the Chamametchi figure. The item you get for logging onto Tama Town with the Mametchi figure is a space ship that floats around your Tama Town apartment when you place it in there.

figuremametchiitem.jpg

The boxes the figures come in:

Front of the boxes:

figureboxes.jpg

Back of the boxes:

figureboxesback.jpg

Other then that nothing else to report. Besides the current states a least.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I think. Uwasatchi's favorite food is doughnut.

Form: Teen (Uwasatchi)

I'm really sorry for the late log. I've had to really cram hard to get my homework done for my college algebra class as well as the quizzes and tests that have come up. Now I have three new assignments and another test I need to study for. When I haven't been studying I've been too tired to update my log. I hope you guys can understand when I don't update...college is really demanding at times...and math is my worse subject.

So it turns out I was wrong about my Tama's form. I thought a Tama Go Tamamgotchi's growth went baby, toddler, child, teen, adult and then oldie as they aged...and when my Uwasashi turned six without morphing further and the dating palace showed up on the menu for the door icon it confused me.

How I missed this raising my first generation before this one on my Tama Go I don't know. So my Uwasashi was an adult and I didn't know it.

Anyway she's married now to Shimashimatchi and had her son, a Kinotchi, this morning.

Here are here states right now. If I end up with her son tomorrow I'll probably get up an hour early like before so he'll be a toddler before I have to go to school and less of a handful to care for...plus register the Kinotchi character on Tama Town as well.

Oh yeah and one more thing...I nearly forgot this. For some weird reason the scanned pictures of the instruction sheets I posted here for the Mametchi and Chamametchi figures as well as the "What's on your Mind" board of this site so that everyone could see it if they wanted or needed to as been deemed to be in violation to the terms of the site I use to upload the pictures for my log and other stuff here on Tama Talk. I use Image Shack to upload my pictures and then post the link here.

So that's why you can't see the instruction sheets...if anyone knows a better site then Image Shack to use please let me know. But not Photo Bucket please...they ask for personal information that I'm not conformable giving to a website, and the information is mandatory not optional...stuff such as my full name is some of the stuff they ask for.

So anyplace better then Image Shack that doesn't make giving personal information mandatory for signing up and is easy to use...if you know of a site please tell me.

Form: Adult (Uwasatchi)

Weight: 35lb

Oh yeah and one more thing...I nearly forgot this. For some weird reason the scanned pictures of the instruction sheets I posted here for the Mametchi and Chamametchi figures as well as the "What's on your Mind" board of this site so that everyone could see it if they wanted or needed to as been deemed to be in violation to the terms of the site I use to upload the pictures for my log and other stuff here on Tama Talk. I use Image Shack to upload my pictures and then post the link here.

So that's why you can't see the instruction sheets...if anyone knows a better site then Image Shack to use please let me know. But not Photo Bucket please...they ask for personal information that I'm not conformable giving to a website, and the information is mandatory not optional...stuff such as my full name is some of the stuff they ask for.

So anyplace better then Image Shack that doesn't make giving personal information mandatory for signing up and is easy to use...if you know of a site please tell me.

Well once again I'm late...and its for the whole of my 3rd generation Tama's growth. Two days after Kinotchi was born my Uwasatchi and her husband Shimashimatchi took off leaving me with the baby. Here are her final states. Her weight is higher since I allowed for snacks since she was only going to be around only a short while longer seeing as she already had her kid and of course full grown so it wouldn't effect her health and development since her development was finished.

Form: Adult (Uwasatchi)

Weight: 44lb

Note: My now current Tama was sleeping when I was typing this since its now 3:11am. I had to wake him up to get to the memory area to get Uwasatchi's final states.

I had not woken up early enough to take care of him until he became a toddler so I was forced to pause him for the duration it took me to go to tutoring, get through tutoring and get home. It took an hour and a half in all so he was paused on Friday the 19th for that long. I fed him and played with him and watched him like a hawk. Its really annoying how you can end up missing the toilet icon or a care call because it counts if your playing a game...I don't think any other Tama did that...if it did it never happened with any of the others or its more obvious in this one...or I'm just unlucky with the Tama Go. I registered Kinotchi on Tama Town and got a Kinotchi Doll as a prize. I played on Tama Town with him a lot...for few hours at least I can't remember how many and I didn't check the time for when I started. After Tama Town I logged him off and began caring for him more to get his friendship and training up...his friendship was one heart away from being full and his training bar was only four bars full when he took his nap. I filled then up when he woke back up since I knew he was going to morph into a toddler soon after his nap.

When he morphed into a toddler a little while after his nap he became a Ahirukutchi. Since I missed out on registering Ahirukutchi when his grandfather was one as a toddler I went back onto Tama Town...no present for this character. And no outfit either as was the same with Kinotchi when I went to the store to buy any there might be for the characters. I noticed map pieces around at this time and grabbed them. I mentioned it to others on the Tama Town part of the boards also. The rest of the day was usual caring for him...with me getting aggravated when I miss pressing the toilet icon...what am I suppose to do? Stare at my Tama Go every second of the day to make sure I catch him in time? I really wish it would beep for that or something...there's no warning for it other then me checking on him and either see that I made it just in time...or that I missed a chance at adding to the training bar. It really is getting annoying and frustrating.

Then as a teenager which he became yesterday he became a character I hadn't gotten yet. He became a Kilalatchi, and upon registering his character I got a Kilalatchi Doll...do all the registered characters just give dolls of that character? Either way I spent time on Tama Town and using the new warp map from the treasure map pieces you collect around the town I used it to warp to the clothing store and bought Kilalatchi the Christmas outfit for his character and wandered around a bit before I logged off. But throughout both his toddler and teen times I woke up late and nearly all his hearts were empty. This is a thing with me...

Today he became an adult...I'm wondering if pausing him caused him to become an adult so quick. Possibly...along with having to set the clocks back an hour due to that daylight savings thing that I think should have stopped a long time ago.

The character he became was unexpected and ironic: Kutchipatchi :lol:

Unexpected due to waking up to him upset with me since he wakes up earlier then me during his toddler and teen times and he has a bunch of hearts empty when I finally get to him. And ironic since my Tama Go is the pearl white one with the default figure that came with it being Kutchipatchi. And he seems to eat more then wanting to play. Looks like he mirrors his anime counter part with his appetite...I bet his favorite food is hamburgers.

I'm guessing having to mess with the clock and pausing it caused him to become an adult early before anymore of my sleeping habits caused more harm...since Kutchipatchi with all of the recent Tamagotchi's is a okay care character. Or it could have been from me playing with him with the toys on both figurines I got when he was still a teenager that he became a Kutchipatchi. It looks like Bandai upgraded his sprite as well, it looks more round and less blocky and stiff looking.

Here are his states for now:

Form: Adult (Kutchipatchi :wub: )

Weight: 41lb

Generation: 3

Happy: ****

Training: [iIIIIIII]

Today on Thanksgiving Kutchipatchi marries Lovelitchi. Today he is thankful for his beautiful wife. Their wedding meal consisted of lobster, teriyaki chicken, beef bowl and fries. I haven't seen a special animation for Thanksgiving yet. There is no item in the room like the pumpkin lamp on Halloween. I'll keep my eye on it for anything that might be considered a holiday animation.

In the mean time happy Thanksgiving everyone and here are Kutchipatchi's states.

Form: Adult (Kutchipatchi :wub: )

Weight: 52lb

Generation: 3

Training: [iIIIIIII]

Latest posts

Back