Anybody still Play with Theirs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
I lost my old Furby long ago when I moved house, but I still have a Shellby alive and well, sat on my desk. He's the grey and brownish more realistic coloured one so he just blends in :) I wake him up when I have things to type up, or when I'm doing some artwork. He makes a nice companion ^-^

Anybody else still like their furby/ shellby?

Furby used to terrify me XD I think I hid mine in my closet and then I don't know what happened to them.

I think it would be fun to have one now.

I used to have one when I was little. I'm not sure what happened to it, it either got broken and thrown away, or it's still in my closet somewhere...probably the former, since I've cleaned out my closet several times and never found it. :S

Ah well....they kinda scare me anyway. They're kinda creepy looking, no offense...I think they would be fun to play with if they were cuter looking, though. :/

I play with my Furbys! They sit on my computer desk in front of me. :D

I'm actually hoping to get more, but I haven't had any luck with thrift stores.

Lol Furbies are only creepy at night when you close your eyes, and then open them to find one has opened his eyes too and is staring right at you XD

I rememeber when we were kids, my sister was convinced Furbies had secret government spy cameras in them XD

Shellby is good, he just hides away inside his shell :p

@MintyDreams: eBay is the best place for buying Furbies. That's where I got my Shellby, brand new in his box a couple of years ago.

I still have mine.(White and Jeffory TRU special) They shouldn't be played with since they both kinda beep or freeze. They don't do well anymore, they work but very minamil. I play with a talking keychain instead. It says a few random phrases. I almost got 3 but I wasn't even suppose to get 2... My mom was reserving them everywhere for me to get one. I talked her into 2 of them. The 3rd one was too much for mom since I was annouying her with the 1st one and then the 2nd...

@MintyDreams: eBay is the best place for buying Furbies. That's where I got my Shellby, brand new in his box a couple of years ago.
Yeah, I know, everyone says that.

Truth is most sellers won't ship to Canada. I also don't have an eBay or Paypal account, so it's impossible for me. XD

I still have a Furby - he's dysfunctional, so I removed the batteries - he still stalks me around the room by staring at me with "those eyes" from a shelf in my wardrobe....but he's never going to be let out into the community again - too creepy :p

I still have a Furby - he's dysfunctional, so I removed the batteries - he still stalks me around the room by staring at me with "those eyes" from a shelf in my wardrobe....but he's never going to be let out into the community again - too creepy :p
Aw, he just wants to be played with. D:

If you ever get too creeped out by those staring eyes, I'd love to take him off your hands. XD

I dont have my own furby but my grandma has one at her house. I always play with it whenever I come over. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back