Morino Cocoon Stage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Reaction score
I recently decided to get out some of my old Tamagotchis (very disappointed in the Tama-go, that's what inspired it.) I'm playing with an Ocean, an Angel, and a Morino. I haven't played with the Morino in a few years because I always got the same character so I got bored, but then I read a tip about getting the weight up so I wanted to try it again. It just went into the cocoon stage today. I was wondering, if I leave it in its cocoon overnight, will it die of heat or cold? Are there any strategies for leaving it in the cocoon overnight? I don't want to pause it overnight because I'm very excited to see it come out of the cocoon tomorrow! Thanks!

I don't have a Morino, but I think when it goes into the cocoon stage you have to keep it at a certain temperature for 24hrs or it will not hatch into an adult.

I have no idea if you can leave it sleeping overnight without adjusting the temperature but it seems pointless for BanDai to design a tama where the carer has to care for it during the night as well as during the day.... so I would guess that it will survive a night. But you'll probably need to be sure that you are around when it wakes in the moring and can adjust the temperature straight away (as soon as it has woken up).

I don't see anything on some of the sites that give Morino information about having to stay awake and care for it overnight and I would think that this is the kind of important thing they would mention :)

Mimitchi.com is a useful site for info on "ancestor / old" tama versions, as well as Pixelmood and Tama Square

Thanks Tamamum-- I ended up keeping it on overnight and the temperature was fine. I think the programming is such that the temperature doesn't change as much over night as it does during the day, if at all. (And I succeeded in getting a character that wasn't the dung-beetle, but he's kind of ugly haha! I posted a pic on my blog.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back