Strange Japanese Angelgotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTama

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have heard many rumors about strange Japanese Angels that have weird colors. On ebay, I once saw a green one. Many people have reported on seeing dark blue ones, and one person even has said that they saw a purple one. Does anyone have any of these strange tamas?

Well, the Japanese Angels (AKA Angelgotchis) only have 3 legitimate colors: pearly pink, pearly blue, and pearly white. Other than that, I'd be wary. As for the "green" one, you may have actually seen a yellow one. I have seen people call those "green" before and sometimes the lighting in the picture could make them appear green, but it's actually yellow. In any case, the yellow one is exclusive to the American Tamagotchi Angels anyway. There is no yellow Japanese Angelgotchi. I don't know where you're hearing the rumors but here are pictures of what they should look like, click here. :)

I think OldSchoolTama's probably right.

It depends on the quality and lighting of the photo.

Take a look at this shot:

77869951_37ee19e156.jpg

You can imagine how the yellow Tama Angel might appear pale green to some people - and even the pink one could appear "purple" on someone else's PC screen.

(fyi - the top one is a Japanese Angelgotchi, the rest are American Tamagotchi Angels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back