Thanksgiving hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTama

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know Thanksgiving is a few weeks away, but I figured that someone should start one now so we're all organized for later this month. So just say if you'll be hatching.

My V2 just fell into the sink while washing dishes, so instead I'll be using my V4..

All right! Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! I went to my aunt's house and gorged myself on so much food, so I just got home a little while ago. I started up my V4, who has a little 2nd generation girl in it named Lanie^^.

IMG_0758.jpg

Poor Lanie, she had to wait a whole day to be named because her mom left her a few days before Thanksgiving!

IMG_0759.jpg

Of course, I have to show you a picture of her getting named =)

IMG_0760.jpg

Right after Lanie was named, she had a few needs....

IMG_0761.jpg

Like learning how to play jump rope!

IMG_0768.jpg

Pooping for her first time!

IMG_0763.jpg

And showing you that she has parents(she loved her mommy, who was a Memetchi)

She just took her nap, so I'll update if anything special happens in a few minutes =P.

UPDATE:

Lanie just evolved into this little one:

IMG_0776.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! It seems that all the people that were originally going to join forgot about it because of all the good food they ate, I guess. I'll still keep posting anyways; maybe some people will remember about the hatch! Lanie is doing good, she called for discipline two times today(at least, that's how much I caught)..so that brings her Discipline up to three bars! She got to go around town today with me, and at around 6:03 PM she changed into this(by the way, I apologize for the picture quality, I took these pictures with an artificial light...natural light seems to be the best way to take a picture of Lanie, it seems)

IMG_0779.jpg

Isn't this so fitting? I hatched her on Thanksgiving, and she turned into an apple!

For anyone who's wondering, her Intelligence is at 9, her Fashion is 45, and her Kindness is at 32.

Lanie also got some things in the mail today, like this:

IMG_0788.jpg

Seriously, who sends poop in the mail? Lanie was quite sad when she saw this, so I let her play with a soccer ball:

IMG_0783.jpg

Isn't she a natural at it? ^^

Lanie also wanted me to show you her parents, even though I told her that my camera's batteries were about to die..but she looked so sad when I told her no, that I had to give in...*sigh*

Here's her dad named Fred and her sister who had to wait on growing up:

IMG_0795.jpg

And here's her mom named Kitty, they have so many happy memories together :')

IMG_0796.jpg

And, just as a parting snapshot, here's my little girl with her teacher!

IMG_0787.jpg

Well, Lanie didn't feel like waiting until evening for me to update on how she is doing, so here we are! It's a relaxed day so far, besides her beeping for discipline at around 1:49...but that's all, really. She went to school today, played a few games with her dad, and tried out some items that she inherited from her good old mum =). Hm, where to start, let's see...ah, her stats!

IMG_0843_resize.jpg

As you can see, she's been well taken care of^^

IMG_0837_resize.jpg

(her Training actually has four bars right now)

IMG_0838_resize.jpg

What can I say? She loves school!

IMG_0839_resize.jpg

Lanie's been good about keeping her weight down with playing Jump rope

IMG_0840_resize.jpg

IMG_0841_resize.jpg

*sigh* She's just like her owner, she doesn't know how to save money!

All right! Now that the necessities are out of the way, let's have some fun!

Lanie found the building blocks her mom left:

IMG_0828_resize.jpg

IMG_0829_resize.jpg

She also happens to be the teacher's favorite student:

CopyofIMG_0804.jpg

CopyofIMG_0801_resize.jpg

I'll continue in the next post, because I have a lot of pictures of my little one^^

Lanie's day as a teenager, continued!

Her dad eventually became curious about the racket going on next door, so he took a peek..

CopyofIMG_0800.jpg

He also wanted some father/daughter time =)

CopyofIMG_0814_resize.jpg

Lanie also found a clone of herself(poor girl, look at how shocked she is!)

IMG_0830_resize.jpg

However, she did finally get adjusted to having a clone sister...

IMG_0831_resize.jpg

And was sad when she disappeared =(

IMG_0834_resize.jpg

Well, that's all the adventures of Lanie today, I'll let her say goodbye for herself

CopyofIMG_0821_resize.jpg

CopyofIMG_0823_resize.jpg

CopyofIMG_0824_resize.jpg

CopyofIMG_0820_resize.jpg

Ciao!

Is it too late for me to join? Cause i have a V3 at the ready

EDIT: Make that a v3 AND a v2

Hey everyone... Ill be joining with my v4 and v4.5 instead. Sorry I dont have pictures... My camera just broke! :( :( Oh well. Bad care leads to bad after life.

-unpauses v4's- they were on pause so... >w>

Right now on my pink v4 I have a kutchipatchi and on my red zebra stripes v4.5 I have a Uramemetchi. When they grow old enough ill make them marry, and their friendship bar on each other is each four hearts! Im hoping for baby girls, because i always get boys and I usually take perfect care on them so it gets quite boring after awhile, thats why im hoping for a girl growth, Ill probably be going for memetchi on my pink, and on my v4.5 ... Uramemetchi or memetchi :D And if im SUPER lucky, mimitchi! :mimitchi:

Uramemetchi is still in grade school and three years. Kutchipatchi hasnt have been requested for a job yet either, and he is 4. They connected for a visit, and kutchipatchi kissed uramemetchi! It was so cute! Too bad I dont have my camera to share the moment.... </3

No I am not thinking of making Uramemetchi the secret character, as I am lazy, And just plain dont like that secret character, she gives me the heebie jeebiez.

See you guys later, and keep up the tama's!

There's another person logging with me, yay!

Not much has been going on with Lanie today. I did end up bringing her to school, so her style points are now to 182. I'll post when something interesting happens; ciao!

We have news today! I had to pause Lanie while I was on field trip to the Holocaust museum, but she still grew up into a*drumroll* MAIDITCHI! This is the first time I've ever had this character, so Lanie will definitely go into my charts of tamagotchis to remember. I don't have any pics today, as my USB cable keeps mysteriously disappearing*sigh* Well, I'll update this tomorrow, see y'all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back