Mothra Grub

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Reaction score
I left my Mothra in my room when I went to a play last night and I came back and she was very sick and sad... today she grew into the bad grub! Oh no! I read somewhere that only a certain grub will become the cocoon and turn into an adult... This is the first time I've gotten the bad grub (who's actually kind of cute for the bad character-- looks sort of like a seal with a horn haha) and I was wondering if anyone knows if it still turns into a cocoon? I read the logs I could find on Mothra but they didn't address the bad grub... Thanks!

Judging by the way it's worded here, I'd say that you need the Mothra grub for a adult, and the one you have (the Batora), won't produce an egg. I've kinda had to assume that from information I've picked up here and there, but the way it's written in the above link seems to confirm it.

Actually, Stu_Dee_Jay is incorrect.

Any of the three 'larval-stage' characters will produce a cocoon, which will then transform into an adult. The Mothra Grub, Mothra Larva and Batora Grub will all produce a cocoon, and are all fully capable of reaching adult stage. The only pitfall is that a 'bad' larval character like the Batra Grub has a greater chance of evolving into an unhealthy adult character such as Makora or the Batora Adult.

I know this from experience - I have raised several characters on the Mothra Tamagotchi, and have always received a cocoon regardless of the preceeding larval stage. Yes, even with the Batora Grub.

Hope this helps!

~Marie

I had a Batra grub before and it died at 7. I had purposely treated the 2 stage larva bad to get it then treated the batra grub okish but it died at 7 before it had a chance to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back